ND - Several bodies found at Mandan business, 1 April 2019 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiny fibres could be months old. That's the point -they can be transferred from clothing and hang around through one or more vacuum cleanings. I'd pick that there are a hell of a lot of other orange fleece hoodies around Bismark that could be matched to the fibres found because the fibres are generic.

There was a rapist/ murderer who worked for the Telecom in Perth who was recently convicted partly on fibre evidence but it was a specfic fibre from Telstra issued work pants. But in his case they got an EXact DNA match. I believe it was from a discarded drink bottle. He as followed into a picture theatre by Perth police who were scavenging for DnA. A rather different set of details. But the point is that the case would not have got up on circumstantial evidence plus the fibres.
I think the analyst testified that there were numerous orange fibres on the car seats and on the victims clothing. They weren't just a couple of random ones that would have been there through washes and vacuum cleanings.

As for all of these other orange fleece hoodies---how many of them were found in the defendants dryer, and looked exactly like the one seen walking into the Mandan business that day? It is pretty clear that the orange fibres on the victims clothing is going to be from the hoodie being worn by the suspect entering the building.

Then we can see that same suspect, leaving the crime scene and making his way back to his truck at McD's. How much of a coincidence is it that the defendant would be washing an identical mask and hoodie when police came knocking?

All those other random orange hoodies are not relevant because they cannot be traced along that murder timeline like the one submitted into the trial evidence was.

I think the analyst testified that there were numerous orange fibres on the car seats and on the victims clothing. They weren't just a couple of random ones that would have been there through washes and vacuum cleanings.

As for all of these other orange fleece hoodies---how many of them were found in the defendants dryer, and looked exactly like the one seen walking into the Mandan business that day? It is pretty clear that the orange fibres on the victims clothing is going to be from the hoodie being worn by the suspect entering the building.

Then we can see that same suspect, leaving the crime scene and making his way back to his truck at McD's. How much of a coincidence is it that the defendant would be washing an identical mask and hoodie when police came knocking?

All those other random orange hoodies are not relevant because they cannot be traced along that murder timeline like the one submitted into the trial evidence was.

Exactly. Let's be reasonable here, folks.

If someone doesn't like the fact that the burden of proof is reasonable doubt and not absolute doubt with literal eyewitnesses, video, and loads of DNA, then campaign to change the laws.

Just docket update since the last I posted this.

Docket:
09/30/2021 Notice of Hearing Index # 1503
- Sentencing

10/15/2021 Pre-Sentence Investigation Index # 1504
PSI and VIS

10/15/2021 Pre-Sentence Investigation Index # 1505
Addendum to PSI- National Vital Statistics report

10/18/2021 Statement Index # 1506
Victim Impact Statement

12/28/2021 Sentencing (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Reich, David E)
IN PERSON

link: https://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=4208012

Chad Isaak found guilty in RJR murders - the Spectrum

9/2/2021

Sentencing for Isaak has not yet been decided. A pre-sentencing investigation was requested by Judge David Reich to further look into Isaak’s motives.

“I don’t have really any information about the defendant, I would like that, I think everyone would like to know a little bit more about the defendant before he’s sentenced in this manner,” said Judge David Reich. Isaak could be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Judge sets sentencing date for Chad Isaak, man convicted of murdering four RJR employees

10/4/21

After the verdict was read, Judge David Reich ordered a pre-sentence investigation so that the court could weigh victim impact statements and learn more about the Navy vet who killed the RJR employees.

Judge David Reich has scheduled Isaak to be sentenced December 28th, 2021. The sentencing will occur in person at the Morton County Courthouse.

Docket update:

12/20/2021 Request Index # 1507
Request for Change in Expanded Media Order by Media by Jack McDonald

12/20/2021 Proposed Order Index # 1508
Proposed Expanded Media Order from Media by Jack McDonald

12/20/2021 Service Document Index # 1509
Certificate of Service on Attorneys Quick, Walstad, Heck, Huska, Goter, Gunderson and Neufield

12/21/2021 Order Index # 1510
Expanded Media Order from Media - Denied

IN PERSON

Docket update:

12/20/2021 Request Index # 1507
Request for Change in Expanded Media Order by Media by Jack McDonald

12/20/2021 Proposed Order Index # 1508
Proposed Expanded Media Order from Media by Jack McDonald

12/20/2021 Service Document Index # 1509
Certificate of Service on Attorneys Quick, Walstad, Heck, Huska, Goter, Gunderson and Neufield

12/21/2021 Order Index # 1510
Expanded Media Order from Media - Denied

IN PERSON

I wrote to KX News to ask if they were streaming the sentencing live, the person who replied to my Facebook message wrote this:

Hey MeadowMuffin, not sure of our plans for coverage yet but I'm fairly sure we will. I will ask our news director when we will be briefed on coverage!

I wrote to KX News to ask if they were streaming the sentencing live, the person who replied to my Facebook message wrote this:

Hey MeadowMuffin, not sure of our plans for coverage yet but I'm fairly sure we will. I will ask our news director when we will be briefed on coverage!

KX News wrote this to me just now:
MeadowMuffin, we will be airing the sentencing "live" on KX and kxnet.com

KX NEWS
kxnet.com

This is great news to me, as I have followed this case closely since day 1. My thoughts will be on the victims families and loved ones, and the staff at RJR.

KX News wrote this to me just now:
MeadowMuffin, we will be airing the sentencing "live" on KX and kxnet.com

KX NEWS
kxnet.com

This is great news to me, as I have followed this case closely since day 1. My thoughts will be on the victims families and loved ones, and the staff at RJR.

I'll be watching too. TY for getting the details for us.

I'll be watching too. TY for getting the details for us.

I probably won't - so take good notes everyone!
animated-smileys-christmas-060.gif

and
merry1.gif
to all who read here!

Was there any motive speculated or proven in this case? It’s been a while since I’ve been in here and I can’t recall. I thought I read somewhere that it may of been an old affair from long ago? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member