Found Safe MO - Imon Henley, 5, & Inez Henley, 4, reported missing by MO DFS, Saint Louis Co, 3 Oct 2021

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Police issue missing person advisory for 2 young St. Louis County children

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- An Endangered Person Advisory has been issued for two missing St. Louis County brothers.

upload_2021-10-7_0-16-32.png
Two young brothers, Imon and Inez, have been reported missing.

St. Louis County Police Department
Imon Henley, 5, and Inez Henley, 4, were last seen in the 10800 block of Hallstead Drive on Sunday, Oct. 3, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The pair were reported missing by a member of Missouri Department of Family Services, St. Louis County police said.

Imon is described as 2'11" tall, weighing 40 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. Inez is described is 2'1" tall, weighing 35 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

The whereabouts of the brothers are unknown by family or the Division of Family Services, police said.

Anyone with any information on the brothers' locations or any information is asked to contact 911 or call the St. Louis County Police Department at 636-529-8210.

Copyright 2021 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

FBDG5kTVkAgptqA

These two little boys haven't been seen since Sunday, and we're just hearing about it now....and no details given, only that neither their family nor the MO Dept. of Family Services know their whereabouts. They were reported missing by the MO Dept of Family Services, but it doesn't say when. I'm assuming today. Wondering if they were in foster care.

The last known location is a suburban area. Maybe they were playing outside and someone picked them up? There’s very little to go by, I hope they’re putting more effort into finding these babies….

It looks like the 10800 block of Hallstead Drive is a neighborhood of single family homes. There is probably no connection, but there was a homicide on the 10800 block of Hallstead on April 19 of this year -- a woman called the police and said she shot her husband. She has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

There are so many questions that need to be answered about the missing boys. What time were they last seen? Why did the report come from Family Services instead of the family? Why the delay? If they are in foster care, is the biological family in the picture? Is there a custody issue?

Another thing I thought sounded odd was "last seen, Sun, Oct 3, in the 10800 block of Hallstead Dr, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol." Not the family, but the Missouri State Highway Patrol?

I hope that the police aren't as much in the dark as it sounds like they are, and that they will be able to find these two little guys safe and soon.

I found a YouTube broadcast that had more information about Imon and Inez Henley. Poor little boys have had a tragic life. It isn't known who they have been living with currently, but it is thought that they were with their father's girlfriend at one time. There has been a custody dispute between their maternal grandparents and their paternal grandparents, but the grandparents all say that they don't know where the boys are.

Their mother, Ariys Harris, was murdered in her home in 2018. The children were 1 and 2 and were in the house at the time.

2 toddlers found safe inside St. Louis home where woman was found fatally shot

Their father, Imon Henley, Sr, has a long criminal history and is currently serving the second year of a ten year sentence.

MODOC Offender Search

I always feels uneasy when I see that a missing child has been living with the girlfriend or boyfriend of a parent, so I hope that was not the case. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have been taken by someone who cares for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back