Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe maybe they have found something in the reserve that they wanted CL to look at, not a body, but something perhaps man made, a small hut or maybe a woven man made cover of some kind and they want CL to look at it and see if he thinks this is something BL would have made, and also if they think he is close they can put CL on a bullhorn to yell out into the woods and speak to BL and try to get him to come in on his own before something bad happens!

I believe maybe they have found something in the reserve that they wanted CL to look at, not a body, but something perhaps man made, a small hut or maybe a woven man made cover of some kind and they want CL to look at it and see if he thinks this is something BL would have made, and also if they think he is close they can put CL on a bullhorn to yell out into the woods and speak to BL and try to get him to come in on his own before something bad happens!
I agree. The FBI may have closed in on a small area and want this to end peacefully. Bringing Dad out there and having him there may keep Brian from doing something stupid.

The same aircraft searched the reserve last week, same dense search. Flightaware has previous flight and tracking but NOT on this plane. Spotted this early this morning. The SCSD also searched this area early am.
Moo
It's not related, I promise. The altitude and speed aren't remotely conducive to a search pattern. The fact that you can't view the history is also likely indicative of it being experimental military equipment or something similar. It's not there for BL. MOO.

My daughter went to china for a year with her boyfriend but came home alone. I didn't think she killed him. And GP had a history of leaving BL after a fight to go stay with her friend. 20 somethings have a life of their own. Taking your point that the parents are children, neither are GP and BL. They are responsible for their own lives.
If her boyfriend’s parents had called you a week after she got home, said they hadn’t spoken to him in 10+ days, and were so worried they were going to call the police, you’d have called them back though, yes?

Here is the latest from the reserve. Christopher Laundrie is here with police.
Former FBI Agent Jennifer Coffindaffer also answers some of your questions about what is happening in this video – how unusual it is – what she thinks is happening– could this get the dad to talk, etc.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1446161393221242887?s=21

Why would you in this situation if you have already told your attorney and LE all you know. I wouldn't imagine it would be a joyful experience for either family.

Because the mom said she didn’t know where the KIDS were. That should have clued the Laundries in to the face that something was seriously wrong.

last part I saw they didn't seem to even have a good shot of anyone searching anyway
I think it was a smart decision. Way too expensive to join the circus of hunting down where dad is in the swamp. jmo

I doubt it very much. Modern humans look at "living off the land" romantically rather than realistically. It is not easy to find food other than a grocery store. Especially if you are a city boy like BL. If he is not willing to eat insects and carrion, and to drink filthy water, he will not be able to "live off the land". BL is a modern American, raised on Long Island, who ate food purchased at grocery stores and sat at the dinner table in a climate controlled home, wearing clothing purchased at department stores, etc. He could not "live off the land". He would slowly starve to death, as would you or I if we were to try. Look up Chris McCandless and the book "Into the Wild" for an example of what happens to a modern American who tries to "live off the land".
Watching a few episodes of Alone or Naked and Afraid will quickly disabuse you of the notion you can just go "live off the land." Even the expert survivalists find it extremely difficult to last even a few weeks. Nevermind the additional complication of being the subject of an FBI manhunt.

It is not simple or realistic for the average modern city dweller to just go live off the land. You'd be starving and sick and covered head to toe in insect bites. Minor wounds get infected because you can't clean and sterilize them properly. Even if you manage to acquire food, you can't hang onto it with so many animals in competition.

IF Brian Laundrie actually is in that reserve and has been for three weeks I can guarantee you he is not doing well by this point.

JMO

My daughter went to china for a year with her boyfriend but came home alone. I didn't think she killed him. And GP had a history of leaving BL after a fight to go stay with her friend. 20 somethings have a life of their own. Taking your point that the parents are children, neither are GP and BL. They are responsible for their own lives.
Were his parents calling and texting you because they were concerned after not hearing from their son for over a week?

So CL is now at the reserve. I still think this is being done to separate the two of them and try to get him talking. Best way to get someone to talk is to task with them. Do dishes with your teen and you'll be surprised how much comes out if you're quiet.

YEP! I learned this with my Mom. I did it with my kids, and with my Grand kids, and now with my Great grand kids. I agree, the things one hears while doing dishes is at times very surprising :) and sometimes very funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member