SC - Alfonso "Ace" Brown, 14, fatally shot on Easter Morning, Greenville, 1992

TheosDawn1981

Reaction score
AlfonsoAceBRown.jpg

The grandmother said she heard wild gunfire while on the phone. Then when she saw it was her 14 year old grandson who had succumd to some cowards gun. Officers found him alive on the drive way gasping for air and fighting, but he lost his fight. This took place in Greenville SC. Its a small town. Someone is too scared to say anything. But I really want to help this somehow. How was this not serious news?

Attachments

• AlfonsoAceBRown.jpg
    AlfonsoAceBRown.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 316399

The grandmother said she heard wild gunfire while on the phone. Then when she saw it was her 14 year old grandson who had succumd to some cowards gun. Officers found him alive on the drive way gasping for air and fighting, but he lost his fight. This took place in Greenville SC. Its a small town. Someone is too scared to say anything. But I really want to help this somehow. How was this not serious news?

There doesn't seem to be much info on this murder. It happened back in 1992. I did find this from the Police Dept. of town of Greenville, SC:

Cold Case Files | Greenville, SC - Official Website

"Alfonzo "Ace" Brown, age 14

Address: 705 Jenkins Street, Greenville, SC

Date: April 19, 1992

Cause of Death: Gunshot

Motive: Unknown

On Easter Sunday, April 19, 1992, at approximately 35 minutes after midnight, Alfonzo "Ace" Brown's body was located on the driveway of 705 Jenkins Street. Several shots were heard in the area and shell casings were found in the roadway adjacent to Sallie's One Stop Grocery Store on Horton Street. "Ace" Brown was killed by an unknown individual."

View attachment 316399

View attachment 316399

The grandmother said she heard wild gunfire while on the phone. Then when she saw it was her 14 year old grandson who had succumd to some cowards gun. Officers found him alive on the drive way gasping for air and fighting, but he lost his fight. This took place in Greenville SC. Its a small town. Someone is too scared to say anything. But I really want to help this somehow. How was this not serious

This is a cold case I'm very interested in simply because this is a child and my home City. Greenville has grown so much since this murder, people has moved, died, gone to jail or simply have went off the grid. But there is someone out there that knows something that can help bring justice to this young man and his family. I will be looking further into this myself and hopefully bringing some type of update and closure to this family that is missing and still mourning their love one.
View attachment 316399

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back