Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the "romance novel". As stated above, alternately funny and infuriating at the same time. It is evident this was just what we all thought it was from the beginning, Chad found his dream girl barbie doll cheerleader and it was lust at first sight. For that simple reason, 5 people had to die?

If he really thinks he can give blessings and cleanse her soul, does he see himself as GOD? So we have Lori who thinks she is a GOD and then Chad seems to believe he is as well.

These are some seriously deluded individuals, as if we did not already know that.

ALL OF THE ABOVE JMO.
I still think that they should be featured on Snapped: Killer Couples and Buried In the Backyard.

Police documents reveal new details in Tammy Daybell case

On July 1, Charles Vallow also sent Lori Vallow a text message stating he had plans of going to Idaho to meet with Tammy Daybell.

Detectives said Lori responded, “She won’t see you. She is my friend. She won’t listen to you. Go ahead You are ridiculous.! R u coming to jj for the 4th or not?”

It is unclear if Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell ever met in-person or if Tammy Daybell received his e-mail.
My friend??? Some friend- you don't cheat on your friend with their husband.

A bunch of new details on Lori's whereabouts: Justin Lum - Reporter

LORI'S ICLOUD: The previously semi-redacted timeline that detailed Lori Vallow's whereabouts, photos, text messages and other files - now released in full by Chandler PD.

Lori's movements (more at the link):
  • March 2019: Lori flew from AZ to ID.
  • 3/19/19: Lori and Chad fly together from ID to AZ via Allegiant.
  • 7/15/19-7/16/19: Lori travels with (redacted) to Houston.
  • 7/29/19-7/31/19: Lori travels with Alex and Melani to Oceanside, CA.
  • 8/20/19-8/25/19: Lori traveled from AZ to ID round trip under alias of Lori Ryan. She stays at Hampton Inn in Rexburg for some time, seen at BYU Idaho on 8/22.
  • August 2019: Lori moves to Idaho.
  • 10/8/19: Lori flies from ID to PHX as Lori Ryan.
  • 10/11/19-10/12/19: Several pictures of Lori with friends in Missouri at "Adam-ondi-Ahman" site.
  • 10/20/19: Lori books a flight from Phoenix to Idaho scheduled for 10/24.
  • 11/3/19-11/6/19: Wedding window. The couple drives from Idaho to Salt Lake City and flies to Hawaii before the 5th.
  • 11/12/19: Multiple photos of Chad and Lori at Hawaii temple.
  • 11/28/19-12/1/19: Lori and Chad travel from SLC to Orange County.
  • 12/1/19: Chad and Lori fly to Lihue, HI.
Where's she getting all the money for airfare? She certainly was traveling quite alot.

I was waiting for the text messages! But this...an entire novel! Oh. This must be admitted into evidence and read out loud in court!

Except, who could read this, and remain serious?! I am so sorry, it deflects from the serious nature of this drama. Four people are dead.

Killed off, so "James" and "Elena" could live their fantasy life.

To be fair, I feel I should point out to those cringing at the idea of reading "a novel" of this, it's really more like "one supersized short story". To call it a "novella" would be pushing it.

Of course, if you don't want to read it for ANY reason, I don't blame you either, lol.

I am not the first to mention this news. Thanks to @Gardenista above!
Judge Boyce recommends moving trial to Ada County. His full memorandum brings up a lot of points about this very large and complex case.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Memorandum Decision on Defendants Motion to Change Venue.pdf
So does anyone know how far away Ada County is. The court refused the State's request to transport jurors into Fremont County.

Another question. Will Ada County be required to use their own DA for the trial? Seems like this will go on forever. Chad and Lori are both child murderers as well as murderers of adults. Shouldn't they be referred to as serial killers?

So if ya'll are correct and Charles was shot immediately, somehow she got JJ out of the house w/o him freaking out.

And if it happened that way, poor Tylee was fed a line of BS to tell the cops. That makes me very angry for her! I know it isn't the first time Lori did that to her, though. Just feel so bad for Tylee that her own mother treated her so badly.

BBM - I'd say just barely.

Remember the "neighbor Zoom" video, with JJ coming up to their doorstep and approximating an older male voice to growl "Get the hell outta here!"? :(

I'm sure this will work great then. Surely people in Boise never watch "Dateline" or "48 Hours".

IMO, the most they can hope for with this action is a population marginally more secular and ignorant of LDS theology on the whole.

How can you justify children buried in your backyard...on a day you and your phone were there...plus you text your ( now dead) wife about killing & burying ..and the guy that was “with” you in your backyard is dead now too....
He’s toast no matter where they hang that defense hat IMO.

I decided to stop reading the Story texts after a couple pages. Everyone who said it read like a middle school boy wrote it is not exaggerating in the least. It is really juvenile and made me feel gross so I quit. I don't want to be in his brain. I cannot imagine what the detective thought that discovered these texts. That must have been a shock. So aside from my opinions of the content, the texts support quite a strong case for the CD's motive behind the murders, lust. JMO

I knew I didn't know all the rules! Heck, I probably made some up! ;)

Also, I guess the accommodations are more plentiful in Boise than Rexburg... better suited for press and others attending the trial.

Another question. Will Ada County be required to use their own DA for the trial? Seems like this will go on forever. Chad and Lori are both child murderers as well as murderers of adults. Shouldn't they be referred to as serial killers?
SBM, BBM. IMO, yes. They had a list of zombies to kill. There's a chance they would get rid of more people if they stood in the way of their plans.

Jason Mow interview with Chandler PD:

Seems like they're trying to gather evidence to clear him from any involvement with Tammy's death or the paintball gun incident. They were particularly interested in where he was on the dates of October 9th and 19th, 2019, but also if he'd been in Idaho between August 1 and November 1, and what his relationship with Chad and Lori had been.

I thought they were interested in the rumored temple sealing, frankly. The instant he said "It was in the Gilbert temple", detective said "OH REALLY?"

I decided to stop reading the Story texts after a couple pages. Everyone who said it read like a middle school boy wrote it is not exaggerating in the least. It is really juvenile and made me feel gross so I quit. I don't want to be in his brain. I cannot imagine what the detective thought that discovered these texts. That must have been a shock. So aside from my opinions of the content, the texts support quite a strong case for the CD's motive behind the murders, lust. JMO

My first thought on reading was "Ohhhh, Emma, you are not going to like this".

Chanley Shá Painter

@ChanleyCourtTV

#BREAKING: Judge grants #ChadDaybell change of venue!
@CourtTV
“Defendant’s Motion to Change Venue is Granted, in that the trial in this case will be transferred out of the Seventh Judicial District pursuant to I.C.R. 21(a)”

Document at the link

https://twitter.com/ChanleyCourtTV/status/1446586897107673093

One less thing to appeal. Let's roll!

I don't think Boyce was overwhelmed with anything from the state nor defense but does recognize the obvious. What was presented to the courts from both parties was weak at best. I'd hate to see that come back and have an impact in this case.

I don't think many will be surprised by this being granted.

Maybe we'll get a judge with a little more urgency.

Last edited:

Can someone post a link to the story texts being discussed? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member