Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't pretend to understand all of the DNA issues, but from the little I DO understand, that sounds exactly correct. Any DNA recovered could be a mix of any number of people. Libby's purse? It could have touch DNA from ten people, if I understand this, and that's a lot of mixed-up data to try to make sense of. In the lab I worked in, sample DNA was very carefully kept from contamination with other DNA. I can't imagine how hard it must be for a police lab to do that with multiple unknown sources all mixed together.

The opposite might be true. If there are lots of DNAs on Libby’s purse, but only one is unaccounted for, that one could be of interest. But from what I understand, if with all the money and prize funds, since 2018, nothing has moved with the DNA, we have to put it on the back burner.

It was 4 years 7 months between Evansdale murders and Delphi murders or 1676 days.
4 years 7 months later would be 9/13/2021 but i don’t know of any double murders that day, I’ll go searching.
Kylen & Crystal were murdered about 8/13/2021 which would be 4 years 6 months from Delphi or 1642 days.
nmdisclaimer: I’m not of the opinion that Evansdale & Delphi are connected or Moab. But just for discussion sake wanted to add details.

Edit: if one killer is responsible for all 3 i wouldn’t dismiss that he’s bad at math
Or, the opportunity presented itself and he gave into the urge.

When I realized that Kyle and Crystal had been shot and left in the river/creek in the woods, I immediately thought about this case and the Evansdale case. The women were killed in a very small community where there isn't much violent crime.

It also occurred to me that if the age of the victims was trending older from the first, then the two women would fit.

That said, what is the likelihood? I don't know. Probably not much but the similarities did get my attention.

When I realized that Kyle and Crystal had been shot and left in the river/creek in the woods, I immediately thought about this case and the Evansdale case. The women were killed in a very small community where there isn't much violent crime.

It also occurred to me that if the age of the victims was trending older from the first, then the two women would fit.

That said, what is the likelihood? I don't know. Probably not much but the similarities did get my attention.
IF the killer hates female humans, then above all maybe he hates 2 women, who are married with one another. The Delphi killer came around very quick, but we don't know, to which states he came around very quick (because he just had the opportunity via his job/his money/both).

Thank you. IMO, the word, “guys” implies familiarity.
It makes me think he knew the girls. Naturally, “guys” would be commonly used if you were talking to boys, but in this instance it sounds relaxed and familiar, as if he’s been in a group setting previously which included the girls as well as boys.
If they were strangers to him, I’d expect a more direct instruction like simply, “go down the hill”, in a forceful tone. Just MO.
IF the BG was used to have a crowd of people around him all the time for years in the past, his salutation would be "guys", female or male. IMO
I think, LE/FBI are searching for someone like that, otherwise they hadn't completed the audio with the term "guys". Why should they have done it?

IF the BG was used to have a crowd of people around him all the time for years in the past, his salutation would be "guys", female or male. IMO
I think, LE/FBI are searching for someone like that, otherwise they hadn't completed the audio with the term "guys". Why should they have done it?

Guys is just normal slang.( absolutely everyone in the midwest uses it)...if you think he sounds authoritarian, it probably comes from being incarcerated . as JBC has been for a good part of his life.

mOO

Guys is just normal slang.( absolutely everyone in the midwest uses it)...if you think he sounds authoritarian, it probably comes from being incarcerated . as JBC has been for a good part of his life.

mOO
No, authoritarian I didn't hear out of the audio, rather a bit jovial or indifferent. I don't think at all of someone, who has been incarcerated sometimes or even often.

I guarantee you that there are people out there that have had "experiences" with Chadwell. Perhaps they were frightened of him..assaulted by him..threatened by him..had an experience with him or conversation with him..
had a relationship with him..were molested by him...

they will interview anyone who wants to talk about him.

I think more will come out after he is secured in Prison with a conviction for his current charges.. mOO
I'm not convinced this guy is Abigail and Liberty's killer. (I've not ruled him out either.) But I have no doubt they're going to discover more violent crime this guy committed and just wasn't caught.

gawl...what is it with killers and creeks? killers and bodies of water ? just weird..does anyone know the psychology behind this? mOO

gawl...what is it with killers and creeks? killers and bodies of water ? just weird..does anyone know the psychology behind this? mOO

Maybe he has a need to cleanse himself before/after his assault/crime?

... If there are lots of DNAs on Libby’s purse, but only one is unaccounted for, that one could be of interest.

Yes, you're certainly right about that. But 'unaccounted for' is (IMO IMHO IMOO) a really tough first step. To account for the unknowns, you'd have to type everybody who might have had contact with Libby's purse. You'd need all of those profiles to rule out the one you can't account for. That's a lot of people. And some people won't give consent for the sample (for whatever reason) , and it would cost a lot of money, and that's still assuming that there's usable touch DNA on the purse, which may not be true for all we know. Isn't this frustrating?

I apologize if this has been posted.In my thread search I did not find it posted. I pray for Libby and Abby’s family and friends.
MOO

Grandfather of one of the Delphi Snapchat murder victims, 13, fears 2017 case will not be solved in his lifetime but warns killer 'you'll meet your maker'

The grandfather of one of the two Delphi Bridge murder victims fears the 2017 case will not be solved in his lifetime.

Eric Erskin, the grandfather of Abby Williams, 13, who was killed alongside her bestfriend Libby German, 14, as the pair went for a walk over an old railroad trestle in February 2017, warned the killer 'you'll meet your maker'.

A photo of a man in blue jeans and a blue jacket believed to be the girls' killer was found on Libby's phone, along with audio recording on which the suspect is heard saying, 'Down the hill.'
Grandfather of Delphi Bridge murder victim, 13, fears 2017 case will not be solved in his lifetime | Daily Mail Online

what drew my attention was the phrase about “weird guy” going after them that Kyle and Crystal had said.
“The couple had told friends earlier that a suspicious man was creeping them out near their campsite and that they wanted to move.”

Tbh, this is exactly when I remembered the BG.

Moab murders: What happened to Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte after Aug. 13? | Fox News

Hate crime is a very specific thing, and might indicate a different type of psychosis.

Yes, you're certainly right about that. But 'unaccounted for' is (IMO IMHO IMOO) a really tough first step. To account for the unknowns, you'd have to type everybody who might have had contact with Libby's purse. You'd need all of those profiles to rule out the one you can't account for. That's a lot of people. And some people won't give consent for the sample (for whatever reason) , and it would cost a lot of money, and that's still assuming that there's usable touch DNA on the purse, which may not be true for all we know. Isn't this frustrating?

Horribly. And we are probably talking about “mixed sample”, and isolating DNAs from such samples is quite a work - but it is being actively studied now.

I don't remember the purse (for money, I'm assuming/translation thing), and now I'm thinking about why did Libby take a purse with her, to a trail, where she just wanted to shoot some nice nature pics only and where was/is no shop to buy something. She even had no handbag, afaik, to put the purse in to. Libby also didn't come from a shopping trip directly to the trails, but from her home, when her sister was ready to go.
I wonder.

Last edited:
Maybe he has a need to cleanse himself before/after his assault/crime?

Or cleanse them?

At least, that would fit into hate crime?

Are there any other gay/lesbian couples murdered in the country?

Actually, I was thinking that for a psychotic person on the mission to “cleanse” the world from gays or lesbians, any gesture, any behavior would be distorted. Libby and Abby could hug or kiss, and it already could look as the “indication”. Libby was wearing a tie-dyed rainbow-colored T-shirt, it could have been enough. Also, a sad parallel: it is often mentioned that tomboyish Libby could have incited more hatred in the killer. Likewise, in Moab murders, Crystal, an older, more masculine woman, apparently, was attacked worse, as it is said in Fox article I linked in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson