Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
more or less what Im getting from this is he strangled her, left her where she lay and ran back to the van and hauled *advertiser censored*, she wasnt pregnant and we were right about when her death occured, within 2 or 3 days of it anyways, this man can only say so much, cannot say if she was manually strangled or if a object was used, i dont really blame him, LE needs all this to aid their investigation when Brian is found. Ill be so glad when they find Brian, and just have to say some of these questioned are silly silly, but i do think the coroner is sill saying Gabby"s death was due to a domestic encounter!!
Makes me wonder if she was beat up before being strangled maybe broken bones or broken facial bone.

"Domestic Violence". Was that a slip???? MOO
Maybe he thought it was so obvious that that it didn't make sense not to say it?

But yes, it sounds like something outside the very narrow parameters of Wyoming law said he should say. I hope that BL is caught and the case goes to trial, the defense does not say he's biased or something. My guess is that the Wyoming law is intended to avoid that kind of situation.

JMO

LOL

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted:
"Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1447998673787494407?s=21

Between Walsh, Dog, and a steady stream of idiots from YouTube and other social media platforms, the number of people trying to profit off of this poor woman's death is beyond disgusting. I hope going forward this community can find a way to avoid aiding in the promotion of these reprehensible behaviors.

Can this post "LAND AT RANDOM" every now and then??? There is just a lot of unseemly behavior in a situation where a young woman was (we now know) brutally murdered.

No doubt forensic evidence incriminates BL in her homicide by strangulation. Though he was tight lipped and careful, the comment about her dying due to domestic violence was telling. The video of GP gesturing BL 'grabbing her face' is bone chilling at this point.

So time of death only narrowed to Aug 22-29 - "body outside in the wilderness for 3-4 weeks; there will not be an exact date of death on the death certificate."

He also slipped up and made reference that this is just one of many deaths due to DV.
I'm wondering whether that was accidental or deliberate?
I'm thinking the latter because the other information could have been released as a press statement.

I feel for Gabby’s family. A hard day for them.

I hope we hear from FBI sooner then later with murder charges moo.

Do we know for a fact that Gabby was engaged to BL? I hear reports refer to him as finance, but I never have heard her referred to as a fiancé, nor have I seen any confirmation of engagement from family or friends. I may have missed it. Thanks.

What questions were not asked during the Press Conference that you would have liked to see posed?

One in particular that I can think of that I have seen batted around on these forums is stomach content. Even though he may not have been able to provide details, I would just be curious as to what he could say on that.

And I was wondering if someone would have asked about method of strangulation (i.e. hands, clothing, something else) if he may have hinted at something there.

I did think it was odd that, given everything he said he couldnt answer, he specifically addressed DV when he spoke about other cases that have not received as much attention.

What questions were not asked during the Press Conference that you would have liked to see posed?

One in particular that I can think of that I have seen batted around on these forums is stomach content. Even though he may not have been able to provide details, I would just be curious as to what he could say on that.

And I was wondering if someone would have asked about method of strangulation (i.e. hands, clothing, something else) if he may have hinted at something there.

I did think it was odd that, given everything he said he couldnt answer, he specifically addressed DV when he spoke about other cases that have not received as much attention.
Is it possible that a more specific time or date of death will be determined once findings come back from the forensic entomologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth