Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it really happened in the van (and it's a very factual theory), would've the drive-by reporter of the van could done something to stop the death of GP? Or would've be already too late? :(

He probably didn't kill her in the van. Dogs and LE would have found evidence of that, and BL would have been aware of evidence in the van, yet he drove it all the way to FL and probably would have ditched it if he thought there was evidence of death in it. He probably killed her in their tent, or near their tent, and her stepdad and others have said there was a spot for a tent right where she was found, and a little rock circle like for a small campfire.

JMO

Now I am really re-thinking the van door closing in the tik tok video. Gabby was out going, she would not have shut that door. If he was alone and had killed her he would shut the door and not want to be seen. I can't remember that date that video was taken, sorry. But now I think she was already dead when those people drove by the van...this should get us really close the the day she died.
moo
Yes, IMO she was. Not fact MOO

Now I am really re-thinking the van door closing in the tik tok video. Gabby was out going, she would not have shut that door. If he was alone and had killed her he would shut the door and not want to be seen. I can't remember that date that video was taken, sorry. But now I think she was already dead when those people drove by the van...this should get us really close the the day she died.
moo
I always thought it might be Gabby going in to change her clothes, or put on her sweatshirt and some different shoes before heading over to the tent site.

I read in the NY Post that DTBH was saying he probably called his parents from the scene after he strangled her. Phone records will reveal all eventually. I guess, unless there are also texts, what was talked about during that phone call will be up for debate. IMO.

Strangulation.
And lots of helping dad in the garage, mowing the lawn, camping, smores, afterward.
This is a dangerous person. Whether he's being hidden or not. He has NO self-control and might do a repeat performance if confronted with betrayal or resistance of any kind. That includes his handlers and anyone else he might encounter during his runner.
So, if anyone is in contact with Brian - watch your back. He snaps.
He also has nothing to lose. He has killed once, everyone knows what he has done and so many are looking for him to collect the bounty. This international attention is the ONE thing he could not predict or control. Everyone fell in love with the pretty, bubbly young girl with the bright smile.
Gabby is still miles above him even in death. Jmo

I think most of us pretty much knew it was her card he used.. but for those that were asking for link/proof, here ya go.

" While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise," the statement reads.

Gabby Petito autopsy: Cause of death strangulation, coroner says

I never knew the acronym for “Stan” was “send the authorities now.” IMO, this would be a perfect text to sent to her Mom. Knowing BL had access to her phone, he would assume she meant her grandfather, when she was really trying to get help from her Mom. Just my thoughts.

Yes, that would have been a perfect code but....mom didn't get it and just thought the text was 'weird' because GP never called her grandfather by his first name.
IMO, I don't think that whomever sent the text be it GP or BL-they didn't mean it as a code for sending authorities.

If a person only has 20 seconds of consciousness when being strangled, there might not have been much time to leave marks on his arm. I think the camping pictures from the 6th show bruising and marks on his arm. That could be the hand he grabbed her face with and she fought back, leaving marks, grabbing his arm with both of her own hands, and he topped it by grabbing her neck with his other hand, bringing the other hand down, and strangled her for the three to five minutes. MOO that he started with his face grabbing move and escalated to strangling during that attack.

You have a lot more than 20 seconds of consciousness when being strangled by an attacker especially if you are fighting.

One thing I haven't seen anybody mention is they're parked beside a dirt road. Every vehicle driving by is going to raise a cloud of dust. If you're sitting outside with the door open, you might well want to duck inside and shut the door to keep the dust out of your van.

Source: growing up in MT/ID/WY and camping beside dirt roads :)

It could be what you said, but it might be nothing.
I believe the go-pro video was taken on 8/26 between 6-6:30pm according to the woman who was also from Florida and wanted to stop and talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304