Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they have a clear picture of what happened. I'll be back when they find his femur in some random hiking swamp. Hopefully the FBI Denver gives a full report on what happened and there's an independent investigation into how NPPD lost him. But I think he's dead. I hope I'm wrong but I think he's dead.
I don’t. I think his entire family helped him to escape justice. But one day, they’ll find him. IMO
I feel so sad tonight. Reading about how Gabby died and how she was left all of those weeks. My heart and prayers and tears are with her mother and father tonight.
Justice must be done here. IMO

This thread is moving so fast today and I don't know if I can search for three letter words/acronyms. I could have sworn there was a post that indicated the FBI went to the Laundrie home today. This was much earlier today, soon after the press conference with the coroner wrapped up. Does anyone else recall that post?[/QUOTE

it was reported that LE or FBI had gone to the house but then later recanted. No activity at the house

Why do people have to qualify every comment with 'well women do it too'...OK...we are talking about a man for one...we are talking about abusive men...we are not talking about all men. And far more women than men are victims...and when men are victims, it's usually from other men.
I happened to agree with the persons full statement on male abusers. It happens with women also. Statement had nothing to do with BL. I am not qualifying anything for anyone. That is fact.

That is just dreadful. Threatening their children. No matter what Cassie knew or didn't know, her children are totally innocent.

The children of the Schmidt and Petito and Cassie's families are all collateral damage here. I don’t know how many half-siblings Gabby had, but I know at least Joe Petito has a son. And Cassie has two boys. Maybe the Schmidts have other children.

All of whom loved Gabby and probably loved Brian, and now somehow have to absorb not only that Gabby is dead, but that Brian did it. IMO.

It doesn't matter. The statute clearly says the state retains civil and criminal jurisdiction in national forests established in their state, except when the offense is against the United States.

His crime spree also took place across several states. Crossing state lines tends to flip control to the FBI.

haha oh man. I just realized your user name is “White Rhino” and not “Whiter Hino.” Last night every time I saw a post of yours I wondered what a hino was. I need more sleep.
Hahaha omg it got even funnier!! Idk what a Hino is either, I'm sure there's an expert on here though just give it a minute :D

Social media is heavily staged.

I would not be surprised if Gabby never even read a single page of any book spotted on her Instagram/social media feeds.

I could quite imagine her grabbing any old book laying around and taking sixty or more snaps trying to get the perfect angle, perfect lighting..... before tossing the book back down, without reading a single page imo.

Goodness me! I feel like it's getting a tad silly on these threads so it's probably time to take a break for me.
Perhaps they just liked the same books?

That's why I really want the press to start calling him out. I am thinking they are not bc they don't want him to stop texting them. On a brighter note, I think he boxes himself in. Soon he won't be able to keep track of what he said or when. (Good!) MOO
I wish they would, too!! Start following up on some of this open-ended responses. Where did they go the weekend after they went camping?

There video of Brian at an AT&T store, allegedly, on 9/14, who is he with?

What time did he go hiking on the 13th? What time did he speak to Brian?

What time did CL go to look for him? Not the range of 4-5 hours, what time? Was it daylight still? Was it dark when he left?

Where does HE think his client is?

While some of those questions are likely confidential information, how do you determine what information is important in the search for Brian and what's not?

Brian is missing, but I'm only going to give vague statements because really we don't need the public looking for him. The FBI can manage it. At this point, almost a month later, I'd be at my wits end and laying it all out there and saying the more people looking, the better. I'm worried something has happened and while I can't release information I was given before 9/13, here's everything I know from that point forward. I can't adequately represent a client that I can't talk to and can't find.

imo the coroner kept referring to Wy laws because he is bound to them for his job, regardless of who has jurisdiction over the criminal case. Even if it’s a federal case, he has to follow the law of the state he works in for his job, but that does not mean that the case isn’t a federal case.

I don’t know how Gabby’s parents haven’t shown up at their door. I’d be out of my mind and extremely dangerous.

It must be very very difficult to go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. I really can't imagine what it takes to retain sanity. It's faith, resilience, a purpose, and desire for, or hope , for progress. Perhaps ... without hope ... ????

It’s hard to believe otherwise but I think he’s still alive.

He’s too much of a coward to off himself.

MOO
I go back and forth with this. I was convinced he was dead just this morning, but in light of everything that has come out today, I’m now thinking he may still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288