Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMOO. I envision BL being another Watts and will feel that everyone wants to know his truth. He is delusional like so many narcissists. MOO
I sure hope so. Otherwise the family will NEVER really know what happened. Which may or may not be a good thing. JMO

I know this is going to be criticized, but I think it’s callous of ChL to do this the morning after the autopsy. Sure, it’s his property and he can mow, but he also knows there’s journalists standing there and he knows Gabby’s cause of death was announced less than 24 hours ago. It seems unnecessary to me. The grass is long, let it go a few more days. This seems like him trying to give people the metaphorical finger and IMO it’s a bad look. Idk if they’re being counseled to go about their routines but there’s bad optics here. And he could certainly take one moment to say “we miss her, it’s horrible” and not take any more questions. I think that would have gone a long way with public perception. This family seems to be a PR nightmare. JMO.

Media jumped on CL mowing his lawn this morning and watching him, I get the sense his emotions are about to boil over. Here he is attempting to clean his yard, he removed random laundry baskets earlier this week at 1 am, yet he leaves the wilting flowers on the sidewalk and uses a weed eater around the memorial that's been built. His entire yard looks like **** and he got very little mowed before his mower apparently crapped out and instead of completely avoiding the memorial, he cleaned up around it.

His emotions seemed heightened in that moment. When Brian Entin was asking questions, I felt like he was right there on the edge. If a reporter started out with, "This must be stressful. How are you feeling?" Instead of immediately using GP or BL's names that wall wouldn't go up immediately. I'd be willing to bet if he ever started talking he wouldn't stop, the right question just hasn't been asked yet.
I’m wondering if it’s the same person that’s been sending the complaints of Tall Grass
North Port, FL | Explore Map | SeeClickFix

Yeah, those transit vans aren't huge. It's probably not much different than driving a minivan.

Manual transmissions are extremely rare these days. My guess is +90% chance that it was an automatic. Although a utilitarian vehicle like that probably has a slightly higher chance of having a manual transmission than a "normal" passenger vehicle.

I guess it could have something to do with poor visibility? It has no rear windows, nor any "backseat" windows. You don't have a normal rearview mirror, and are forced to use the side mirrors. I know a lot of people (myself included) that aren't super-comfortable using the side mirrors.

Maybe GP just didn't really like driving in general?

JMO

Maybe BL convinced her that she was a terrible driver. A lot of men think they are instictively better drivers than all women-and we already know that BL was disrespectful to Gabby. I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine that he gaslit her about that, too.

On Tuesday, the Teton County coroner said extensive studies revealed Gabby Petito was manually strangled to death between three to four weeks before her body was discovered on Sept. 19.

"This autopsy included a whole-body CAT scan, an examination by forensic pathologists, an examination by a forensic anthropologist and toxicology evaluation," Blue said.

Forensic anthropologist roles in autopsies like Gabby Petito's (wpbf.com)
That’s between Aug 22 and Aug 29 - approx
So I guess between Aug 27 and Aug 29

I know this is going to be criticized, but I think it’s callous of ChL to do this the morning after the autopsy. Sure, it’s his property and he can mow, but he also knows there’s journalists standing there and he knows Gabby’s cause of death was announced less than 24 hours ago. It seems unnecessary to me. The grass is long, let it go a few more days. This seems like him trying to give people the metaphorical finger and IMO it’s a bad look. Idk if they’re being counseled to go about their routines but there’s bad optics here. And he could certainly take one moment to say “we miss her, it’s horrible” and not take any more questions. I think that would have gone a long way with public perception. This family seems to be a PR nightmare. JMO.
I agree with you, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they had gotten complaints from neighbors/the city/their HOA (if there is one) and didn’t have a choice. MOO

It is rather ODD nobody around them for comfort or to do little jobs. To bad former neighbors from New York don’t way in on their habits. JMOO they are odd and raised an odd boy.
No one wants to subject themselves to the harassment. Reportedly (CaL) they have only lived there since 2020 and through the pandemic, so they may not have friends in the area. That statue in front looks to be St. Francis of Assisi, which makes me think that they are Catholics, (however lapsed). They don't seem to be running off to church for counsel or out of penitence, lol. Leave that up to their good buddy SB........speaking of SB, does he believe Brian is alive? Why? Where does he think Brian is? As @Keyedin said, why has no one asked him these questions??? jmo

bbm
Sadly, still waiting to hear any sympathy for Gabby's family.
Eta : No criticism here.
There's still the question about the refusal to respond to Gabby's parents when she was still missing and they were terrified and frantic for any information of her whereabouts !

It's entirely possible that Brian's family will see him again -- if they haven't already in secret; and meanwhile poor Gabby's family has to bury her and never hear her voice or see her smile again.
The grief will last for the rest of their lives.
Some say grief fades, but from my experience with my dear friends it remains sharp and the smallest thing will trigger the pain.
Imo.

Media jumped on CL mowing his lawn this morning and watching him, I get the sense his emotions are about to boil over. Here he is attempting to clean his yard, he removed random laundry baskets earlier this week at 1 am, yet he leaves the wilting flowers on the sidewalk and uses a weed eater around the memorial that's been built. His entire yard looks like **** and he got very little mowed before his mower apparently crapped out and instead of completely avoiding the memorial, he cleaned up around it.

His emotions seemed heightened in that moment. When Brian Entin was asking questions, I felt like he was right there on the edge. If a reporter started out with, "This must be stressful. How are you feeling?" Instead of immediately using GP or BL's names that wall wouldn't go up immediately. I'd be willing to bet if he ever started talking he wouldn't stop, the right question just hasn't been asked yet.
bbm
Hopefully someone will ask the right questions, then.
Imo.

You are a better person than I. I have no sympathy for them, nor do I feel any compassion for the position they have put themselves in. IMO they are horrible human beings. There is a reason they have no friends showing up, no support from the community or press or anyone at all... They handled this they way criminals with everything to hide would... No empathy from me for their current situation. IMO
I have compassion for them but they were incredibly immature and selfish for handling their situation the way they have. No way out now. They need to show their son how to stand up, tell the truth, and take the heat.

I think they had a very heated discussion and painted him In a very bad.light!
The anger turned to rage!
He pounced.

Believe me.it happens really fast!
I know folks won't agree with me here, however IMHO I think the situation at the Merry Piglets let Gabby see B in a new light. He was now acting this way in public that she had only seen in private before. I think this may have been her last straw with him and she may have tried to break it off/end the relationship. I know folks don't agree with this because this would have ended her van life dream and all, but this is just my opinion. Her breaking off the relationship may have led to the final outcome here. I don't mean that as a blame thing, just the steps that led up to it. IMHO.

It is rather ODD nobody around them for comfort or to do little jobs. To bad former neighbors from New York don’t way in on their habits. JMOO they are odd and raised an odd boy.

The father should hire a lawn service to avoid crowds if he cannot stand the sight of the protestors, and media.
I wouldn't be shocked if the protests continue an outburst or rage.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1448261214979641350

ChL finally cut his overgrown grass. I kind of feel sorry for BL's parents. They really don't have any friends they can call on to help out with mowing, shopping, cooking meals, etc.?
I feel sorry for them, too. (I know this is not a popular opinion to have, but I mean it in the most humane, empathetic, sort of way..) Also, I would bet that their attorney told them to not say a word, nor make any type of gestures whatsoever to anyone, PERIOD. As anything they say and or do might implicate them or be used against them, and or Brian, in the case. I'm sure it's very difficult in that situation, with people constantly screaming and yelling things at you constantly outside your house and everywhere you go, not to at least flip them the bird. I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph