GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO CR’s redacted AR showed more than gun shot wounds you just have to read between the lines and look things up. Listed under other injuries there was information . I think BW and CR were fighting and BW could not reach his gun, he had a knife on him pulled it out and used it on CR . Jmo
Do you think that GW4 was in on breaking CR’S BACK?

Gary's preliminary AR didn't mention stab wounds, according to the news reporters who were allowed to view them.

Rhoden family massacre: Preliminary autopsy reports reviewed
IMO CR’s redacted AR showed more than gun shot wounds you just have to read between the lines and look things up. Listed under other injuries there was information . I think BW and CR were fighting and BW could not reach his gun, he had a knife on him pulled it out and used it on CR . Jmo
Do you think that GW4 was in on breaking CR’S BACK?
I seen that but not sure .

IMO, it is possible that the broken vertebra(e) were simply from the bullets; the same with the fractures listed under skull and subgalea, as well as his fractured right forearm (mentioned in link below). Since we can't read the full description of the fractures, it's hard to tell if--as you stated above--the spine fractures (or the skull fractures and right forearm fracture for that matter) are new or old injuries and if they were caused by bullets or some other means. The only way we'll ever know for sure is if that info is released at trial for BW and/or GW or if the unredacted versions of the autopsy reports are released to the public. JMO

Links:
1. A fracture is a broken bone, the same as a crack or a break. A bone may be completely fractured or partially fractured in any number of ways (crosswise, lengthwise, in multiple pieces). Fractures (Broken Bones) - OrthoInfo - AAOS

2. (BBM) A gunshot wound is caused when a bullet or other projectile is shot into or through the body. Gunshot wounds can cause serious injury, including:

• Severe bleeding
  • Damage to tissues and organs
  • Broken bones
  • Wound infections
  • Paralysis
Gunshot wounds - aftercare: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

3. (BBM) Among the nine gunshot wounds he suffered was an apparent defensive wound to his right forearm that shattered bone. Rhoden family massacre: Preliminary autopsy reports reviewed

Joining you on the fence.

There's a reason why the state considers this evidence important, but they're not going to tell us unless there's a trial or some other reason they need to reveal it in the pre-trial stage.

ETA: On the topic of the safe, has anything at all related to a safe appeared in discovery or any other part of the pre-trial process? JMO, it's rumor started by someone who was weaving the false narrative that CR1 was killed by "the cartel" because he was a big time drug dealer (he wasn't).
IMO if there was something is the safe that the wags wanted I think it would have something to do with HR , maybe birth certificates or custody papers. Or there could have been information to use against the wags if they tried going for custody. But that’s JMO

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you had posted that Gary Rhoden was stabbed, not Chris Sr. The latter I do think is possible.

IMO if there was something is the safe that the wags wanted I think it would have something to do with HR , maybe birth certificates or custody papers. Or there could have been information to use against the wags if they tried going for custody. But that’s JMO

MO Theory Speculation
Thoughts on possible contents of the safe
Money/cash
Weapons
A ledger of business transactions spanning years
Names in ledger that Billy or another W or all W’s or someone else would prefer to be kept unknown
All of the above would serve Billy and W’s in the move to Alaska
Maybe the safe contents was a secondary job, perhaps at the request of another acquaintance whose name was in the ledger. ALL SPECULATION
There was a safe. I think it was a big safe.

Look at it from a real world point of view. The state of Ohio fought and won harder then it ever has to keep information away from the public and the press. One autopsy is significantly longer more redacted and the one piece of info they give us is crsr saw his attackers coming. He was also significantly more decomposed. Now how could they make those conclusions? Do 9 isolated gunshots in anyway fit this pattern of facts? Now add in that the most violent offender with a history of violence and felonies had his butt whooped less then a week before this by said victim. He pulled a gun on crsr and not only did crsr demasculate him by taking it he beat bw3s butt to prove a point- leave my daughter and granddaughter alone! Bw3 promises to kill all of them and does just that. And you think he just walked in their and shot him a bunch of times? This sadistic murderer just decided to make it quick and painless. Not likely. Very unlikely. Bw3 will be unmasked by the end of this. There's a reason Ms Geneva, a Saint imo, gives Billy that look. He's earned it

IMO, it is possible that the broken vertebra(e) were simply from the bullets; the same with the fractures listed under skull and subgalea, as well as his fractured right forearm (mentioned in link below). Since we can't read the full description of the fractures, it's hard to tell if--as you stated above--the spine fractures (or the skull fractures and right forearm fracture for that matter) are new or old injuries and if they were caused by bullets or some other means. The only way we'll ever know for sure is if that info is released at trial for BW and/or GW or if the unredacted versions of the autopsy reports are released to the public. JMO

Links:
1. A fracture is a broken bone, the same as a crack or a break. A bone may be completely fractured or partially fractured in any number of ways (crosswise, lengthwise, in multiple pieces). Fractures (Broken Bones) - OrthoInfo - AAOS

2. (BBM) A gunshot wound is caused when a bullet or other projectile is shot into or through the body. Gunshot wounds can cause serious injury, including:

• Severe bleeding
  • Damage to tissues and organs
  • Broken bones
  • Wound infections
  • Paralysis
Gunshot wounds - aftercare: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

3. (BBM) Among the nine gunshot wounds he suffered was an apparent defensive wound to his right forearm that shattered bone. Rhoden family massacre: Preliminary autopsy reports reviewed

MO
These are good points.
Nine gunshot wounds.
Seems like way too many
MO
ETDBM thoughts for another time.

Last edited:
Look at it from a real world point of view. The state of Ohio fought and won harder then it ever has to keep information away from the public and the press. One autopsy is significantly longer more redacted and the one piece of info they give us is crsr saw his attackers coming. He was also significantly more decomposed. Now how could they make those conclusions? Do 9 isolated gunshots in anyway fit this pattern of facts? Now add in that the most violent offender with a history of violence and felonies had his butt whooped less then a week before this by said victim. He pulled a gun on crsr and not only did crsr demasculate him by taking it he beat bw3s butt to prove a point- leave my daughter and granddaughter alone! Bw3 promises to kill all of them and does just that. And you think he just walked in their and shot him a bunch of times? This sadistic murderer just decided to make it quick and painless. Not likely. Very unlikely. Bw3 will be unmasked by the end of this. There's a reason Ms Geneva, a Saint imo, gives Billy that look. He's earned it

Nine shots do sound painful to me. I doubt they were done within seconds of each other. I think they did it to torture him and/or trying to make him open the safe and other reasons. He may have opened it we do not really know, they could have taken stuff and closed it back. I do think its possible that he could have been threatened with the knife in bad ways that I will not mention, even if it was not used on him.

The knife was put in concrete like the guns so it makes it suspicious as to why they would do that. There was one item in each bucket it sounds like from discovery, so they specifically put the knife in a bucket like they did the guns. It could have just been used on other things and had some fibers or skin cells on it also I guess.

Seems like a lot of photos to take of one item in each bucket though, to me. Maybe I am interpreting it wrong.
230147712_4342126675838665_214398905263058614_n.jpg

Nine shots do sound painful to me. I doubt they were done within seconds of each other. I think they did it to torture him and/or trying to make him open the safe and other reasons. He may have opened it we do not really know, they could have taken stuff and closed it back. I do think its possible that he could have been threatened with the knife in bad ways that I will not mention, even if it was not used on him.

The knife was put in concrete like the guns so it makes it suspicious as to why they would do that. There was one item in each bucket it sounds like from discovery, so they specifically put the knife in a bucket like they did the guns. It could have just been used on other things and had some fibers or skin cells on it also I guess.

Seems like a lot of photos to take of one item in each bucket though, to me. Maybe I am interpreting it wrong.

Yes 9 shots very painful maybe my wording wasn't great. What I'm trying to convey is that bw3 in particular is a sadist. Thankfully most of us can't get in that headspace. Shooting someone is terrible thing to do, but as far as executions and information extracting goes, it's somewhat merciful. I pray they all went quickly. However to bw3 imo killing wasn't enough to quench his thirstful rage. And that rage may have led to an intentionally prolonged death by the Wagner Crime family

What is - Matt White CV (3 pp) - ?

From This:

Firearms Lab Reports
Matt White CV (3 pp)
Reports

I also wonder if there is just one item in each bucket? (I doubt it)

Hummm....

PS. Yes, I believe there is a safe invoice. I posted a copy but it was deleted because it doesn't have an approved source so I can't prove it is a real copy.

Last edited:
What is - Matt White CV (3 pp) - ?

From This:

Firearms Lab Reports
Matt White CV (3 pp)
Reports

I also wonder if there is just one item in each bucket? (I doubt it)
It is hard to figure out.

Hummm....

PS. Yes, I believe there is a safe invoice. I posted a copy but it was deleted because it doesn't have an approved source so I can't prove it is a real copy.

I could be totally wrong but I think the initials "CV" following Matt White's name could stand for "Curriculum Vitae".
IANAL but I think it is a term associated with an expert witness who will present evidence to the court. It certifies them as an expert.
But I could be WAY wrong.

I could be totally wrong but I think the initials "CV" following Matt White's name could stand for "Curriculum Vitae".
IANAL but I think it is a term associated with an expert witness who will present evidence to the court. It certifies them as an expert.
But I could be WAY wrong.

Yes, I thought that was a name. It sounds good Ethel. Nice seeing you post.

Yes 9 shots very painful maybe my wording wasn't great. What I'm trying to convey is that bw3 in particular is a sadist. Thankfully most of us can't get in that headspace. Shooting someone is terrible thing to do, but as far as executions and information extracting goes, it's somewhat merciful. I pray they all went quickly. However to bw3 imo killing wasn't enough to quench his thirstful rage. And that rage may have led to an intentionally prolonged death by the Wagner Crime family

Yes I think you may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member