Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Barry knew or he woulda.

But he had to suspect it -- because he probably lobbed that accusation the whole way through their marriage (I'm not cheating, you are) -- he may have been obtuse, dumb to her needs for decades, but was suddenly keen to changes in Suzanne. Ballsy. "If she'd just go back to how they were, they'd be fine." As if.

We don't know what Barry and Suzanne talked about that Friday night. Suzanne seemed to have made her point and then was softening the blow IMO by promising to keep helping him with work, helping him find a place to live, etc. Maybe she admitted to a relationship...

And maybe it WAS Barry who accessed her facebook in an attempt to figure out the who. Or maybe Suzanne added a fleet of make friends to make it VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to figure out which friend might have been her friendliest.

IMO the reason Barry never offered an affair as an explanation immediately was all about his ego -- he didn't want ANYONE to think Barry'd bottomed out of the minor league AND marriage, no way was his circle going to hear about a pitch hitter. Nobody leaves Barry.

He didn't even want LE to air it.

Still controlling the narrative.

Loved her to death.

Perfect marriage to the end.

Alright then.

JMO

Don't faint but, I agree with you. :cool:

I think if Barry knew for sure Suzanne was having an affair, that would have been the first accusation out of his mouth when she went "missing", instead of the bobcat idiocy. Further, I think if Barry knew who JL was it may have been JL that disappeared, instead of Suzanne.

jmo
True to BM's personality it was all about him. I think he was so involved with his new fitness friends, the VFD, finding "cute girls in the Salida area" and hangin' out digging with the Bobcat he might have been oblivious to SM's affair until the three month pause on cell phones. That seems to be when the spying intensified. I don't feel BM knew it was JL, but became aware of a possible affair.

JMO

Quiet right now at the Chaffee County courthouse.
#BarryMorphew is set to be in court at 3:30 today.
It says the hearing is virtual online but I confirmed with the courts that the WebEx is private so in order to listen we have to be here in person. @KKTV11News
C9F83A2F-DAB2-4208-8599-6C25E18CCB4D.jpeg

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1448393873114296320?s=21

#BarryMorphew is scheduled to be in court at 3:30 p.m. Although it says it will be virtual, it will ONLY be on WebEx for victims, witnesses, & attorneys. Issues to be addressed: modify bond conditions, trial length, discovery inventory, & deadline for defense disclosures.
E96C769D-CBDF-4040-BF8E-645CC645D48E.jpeg
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1448397553918226434?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members