Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I am not sure? As I stated in my other post a few replies back, I live in Louisiana and we have the LA wallet app. It can hold our drivers license/photo ID and also pulls over the proof of Covid vaccination with a QR code. Once you’re vaccinated, it can be immediately pulled up in the app. I had questioned on my previous post if people used pictures of their cards in other states because here in Louisiana we are very accustomed to the LA Wallet app now…so I am unsure if pictures are allowed?
I'm going to check this out. I'm almost positive we don't have this option in Alabama, or they're just not telling us about it.

how did he get to the ferry terminal?
Was the family being watched at that point? I don't know. I think this entire discussion about the Bahamas started based on something John Walsh said re: the ferry to the Bahamas. The ferry goes to Bimini and Grand Bahama Island.

ETA: It's a 2 hr 46 min drive from Wabasso Dr. (Laundrie home) to the ferry (via the Everglades).

There are tons of places you don't have to show a card. Most places, in fact. You can travel in many states and out of the country without one. I have a trip abroad planned for Christmas and no card is needed.

yes, I knew about that. But my original reply was in reply to the Bahamas ferry requiring proof of vaccination.

Could this be a possible scenario:
Lawyer knows BL is alive and is in contact with him (may or may not know his location)
When questioned about BL’s location, Lawyer tells LE that the parents tell him he is in the swamp and will make no further comment due to privilege

I doubt that this attorney would lie for these clients. The parents have given LE all sorts of info to find BL. Yeah, it’s possible it’s a ruse to throw the scent off of their son, but I don’t think this family is sophisticated enough to do this sort of shenanigans. They called LE because they were worried their son was instate of mind to do himself harm. From what we could see at their house, LE got free rein to get all sorts of stuff to aid their finding them. I believe the Laundries and the attorney in this regard. Attorney appears to know only what the parents are telling him.
Not as certain about BL necessarily going into that Reserve after parking car there. Could have headed off elsewhere. Can get quite a distance in 3 days, even on foot. Also, one of his friends might have thought it was cool to give him shelter and aid somewhere. But I don’t think parents and attorney in on such a thing if it is what happened. We just don’t know

lol I am not sure? As I stated in my other post a few replies back, I live in Louisiana and we have the LA wallet app. It can hold our drivers license/photo ID and also pulls over the proof of Covid vaccination with a QR code. Once you’re vaccinated, it can be immediately pulled up in the app. I had questioned on my previous post if people used pictures of their cards in other states because here in Louisiana we are very accustomed to the LA Wallet app now…so I am unsure if pictures are allowed?

No. In my state there is no such thing that I know of.

There are tons of places you don't have to show a card. Most places, in fact. You can travel in many states and out of the country without one. I have a trip abroad planned for Christmas and no card is needed.

yes, I knew about that. But my original reply was in reply to the Bahamas ferry requiring proof of vaccination.

The more things come out about this case (the Moab incident, the COD, etc.), the more & more I truly believe that when Brian arrived home on Sept 1, he had evidence of scratches on his face - or something indicative of a struggle or Gabby fighting back. From what I understand & someone correct me if I’m wrong, LE never laid eyes on him after he got home. This is JMO & pure speculation. But someone mentioned this a few threads back & just…the more that comes out, the more I truly believe that. It makes perfect sense with the parents lawyering up immediately, turning LE away with a lawyer phone number. They obviously wouldn’t want them to see his face. Like I said…JMO & pure speculation. I wish someone would have asked Cassie if she noticed anything like that when she saw him on Sept 1.

The bahamas are not requiring "proof of vaccination." I'll look to see if the ferry is different, but I can't imagine why it would be.

COVID-19 Status - The Bahamas

eta: "proof of vaccination" in not required for the ferry.

Covid-19

No. In my state there is no such thing that I know of.

Okay good to know then! So IMO in order to get on that Bahamas ferry that people are speculating he would need his vaccine card. And it’s been posted in previous threads in the beginning that he was vaccinated. Hopefully that’s something he remember to pack, ha.

Could this be a possible scenario:
Lawyer knows BL is alive and is in contact with him (may or may not know his location)
When questioned about BL’s location, Lawyer tells LE that the parents tell him he is in the swamp and will make no further comment due to privilege
If the lawyer is engaged in anything of this sort and withholding it from the FBI, I’m assuming he would have to be willing to risk his license and be prepared to go to federal prison. Unless someone can show me I’m wrong on that?

The more things come out about this case (the Moab incident, the COD, etc.), the more & more I truly believe that when Brian arrived home on Sept 1, he had evidence of scratches on his face - or something indicative of a struggle or Gabby fighting back. From what I understand & someone correct me if I’m wrong, LE never laid eyes on him after he got home. This is JMO & pure speculation. But someone mentioned this a few threads back & just…the more that comes out, the more I truly believe that. It makes perfect sense with the parents lawyering up immediately, turning LE away with a lawyer phone number. They obviously wouldn’t want them to see his face. Like I said…JMO & pure speculation. I wish someone would have asked Cassie if she noticed anything like that when she saw him on Sept 1.
After reading your post I'm thinking about what CaL said in the interview: "I wish he had come to my house first with the van because we might not be in this situation if he had" (loosely paraphrased).

Okay good to know then! So IMO in order to get on that Bahamas ferry that people are speculating he would need his vaccine card. And it’s been posted in previous threads in the beginning that he was vaccinated. Hopefully that’s something he remember to pack, ha.

I edited my post above. No "vaccine card" is required for the ferry.

The bahamas are not requiring "proof of vaccination." I'll look to see if the ferry is different, but I can't imagine why it would be.

COVID-19 Status - The Bahamas

eta: "proof of vaccination" in not required for the ferry.

Covid-19

Okay good to know. I was wondering from the post when
LRinCA stated, “I just checked the website for the ferry to the Bahamas. Proof of vaccination is required; however, depending on if and when he was onboard, it might not have been noticed (his name/notoriety).”

Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas ferry 2.5 hours

I had just saw LAinCA post this. Overall i don’t think he left the country but that’s JMO.

Okay good to know. I was wondering from the post when
LRinCA stated, “I just checked the website for the ferry to the Bahamas. Proof of vaccination is required; however, depending on if and when he was onboard, it might not have been noticed (his name/notoriety).”

Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas ferry 2.5 hours

I had just saw LAinCA post this. Overall i don’t think he left the country but that’s JMO.

It says right in that very link that you don't need to have a "vaccine card."

Uh, yeah. It’s possible. We don’t know exactly how this played out and will never find out. Usually in such cases though, the couple gets into an argument that escalated into a fight that gets physical.
Snipped for focus
The OP appears to be asking for facts about whether GP could have been asleep when strangled. Are you responding as a fact or as an opinion? I can't tell. If fact, could you please provide a source and elaborate?

It would have his name on it..... might not be such a great idea to brandish a vaccine card about when you're a fugitive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong