FL FL - Lauren Brittney Dumolo, 29, Cape Coral, 19 Jun 2020

I'm sad to hear this may be Lauren, but relieved for Paul's sake. He's been tormented far too long. I hope dental records are available, can LE contact her prior employers to see if insurance records can indicate whether she had dental coverage? Or maybe if she was on public assistance and had dental treatment?

I'm sad to hear this may be Lauren, but relieved for Paul's sake. He's been tormented far too long. I hope dental records are available, can LE contact her prior employers to see if insurance records can indicate whether she had dental coverage? Or maybe if she was on public assistance and had dental treatment?

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/update-on-lee-county-investigation

Investigators are seeking the dental records of Lauren Dumolo to compare them to human remains found off Pine Island Road on Tuesday.

The 29-year-old Cape Coral mother has been missing since June 2020.

Law enforcement is asking for any dentist who may have Dumolo’s dental records to come forward.

Sheriff Marceno said “The human remains found off Pine Island Road in a vacant, wooded lot shared similarities with Lauren Dumolo”

Cape Coral Police Chief Anthony Sizemore says “We believe that there is a good possibility that these skeletal remains belong to those of Lauren Dumolo,

This was like a punch to the gut for me. I know it's incredibly unlikely but I always was hoping Lauren would be found alive somehow, for her daughter and her dad and her sisters. She was working so hard to build her life back up after overcoming her addiction, and the pandemic knocked her down, but she got up and dusted herself off - she got right back out there.

Links:
Lee County Sheriff's Office holds press conference on skeletal remains found off Pine Island Road

Lauren Dumolo: LCSO seeks dental records to link skeletal remains to missing woman

Lauren Dumolo's dental records needed to identify recently found remains

LCSO seeks Lauren Dumolo's dental records to compare to human remains found off Pine Island Rd

Login • Instagram
The instagram for Lauren says #justiceforLauren on the latest post... :(

https://www.investigationdiscovery....ve-you-seen-missing-florida-mom-lauren-dumolo
Detective Nick Jones with the Cape Coral Police Department tells "In Pursuit: The Missing" he has interviewed dozens of people in Lauren's life and, possibly even some relating to her case, but at this point none of the tips or information have led to Lauren's whereabouts. Det. Jones isn't giving up, and neither is Lauren's family.

Dumolo said, "I made a promise that I would not stop until I got the answers and she got resolution to whatever happened to hear and I will never stop... I plan on sticking to that promise until the day I die."

This was like a punch to the gut for me. I know it's incredibly unlikely but I always was hoping Lauren would be found alive somehow, for her daughter and her dad and her sisters. She was working so hard to build her life back up after overcoming her addiction, and the pandemic knocked her down, but she got up and dusted herself off - she got right back out there.

Links:
Lee County Sheriff's Office holds press conference on skeletal remains found off Pine Island Road

Lauren Dumolo: LCSO seeks dental records to link skeletal remains to missing woman

Lauren Dumolo's dental records needed to identify recently found remains

LCSO seeks Lauren Dumolo's dental records to compare to human remains found off Pine Island Rd

Login • Instagram
The instagram for Lauren says #justiceforLauren on the latest post... :(

https://www.investigationdiscovery....ve-you-seen-missing-florida-mom-lauren-dumolo
Detective Nick Jones with the Cape Coral Police Department tells "In Pursuit: The Missing" he has interviewed dozens of people in Lauren's life and, possibly even some relating to her case, but at this point none of the tips or information have led to Lauren's whereabouts. Det. Jones isn't giving up, and neither is Lauren's family.

Dumolo said, "I made a promise that I would not stop until I got the answers and she got resolution to whatever happened to hear and I will never stop... I plan on sticking to that promise until the day I die."
What about her boyfriend? Is he as vocal as her family about finding her?

Gray Hughes Investigates last night shows his overview of where possibly Lauren was found.
He did 2 other shows on Lauren. His second show was an interview with Paul and Caitlin and Hillary from Complicit.
Gray and his core viewers have followed Lauren’s case from the start. Very thankful for the thousands of people who became aware of Lauren through his show.

Lauren Dumolo's father says dental records have been found
The next day, a dentist in Perryville, Maryland, where she lived there when she was 18, said he had her records, according to Paul Dumolo, Lauren’s father.
Dumolo’s father said investigators told him it could take approximately a week to get records and confirm the identity.

“Anxious and scared in a way,” he said. “If it’s Lauren then we get closure. If it’s not, then we got our hopes up and have to keep pushing through. Either way, it’s hard.”

WINK News called Cape Coral police and the spokesman could not confirm the report about the records at this time.

Not gonna lie-I was scared when I wrote him. I thought girl, Pai Mai is gonna snatch your eye out your head. Lol. He was the nicest and one of the few who replied, and believe me I wrote to plenty of them.

I met Gray at Crime Con in Nola, and let me tell ya. I was SO scared to approach him. Lol. He was VERY nice. So I think of him fondly, even though I can disagree with him sometimes. That's ok. He is spot on with his analyses.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/remains-are-not-those-of-lauren-dumolo-police-say

The remains found in Cape Coral are not those of missing Cape Coral mom Lauren Dumolo.

The Cape Coral Police Department says dental records have confirmed that the human remains located in North Fort Myers belong to 36-year-old Briana Tennant.

Tennant's family has been notified, and confirmed they hadn’t communicated with her in months, and never reported her as missing.

This investigation remains active.

How unfortunate that it’s not her. At least they have dental records now. So when they do find her, that will make it easier to ID her.

From what I’ve read online that area where the remains were found was known for its transient and homeless population. Such a shame the actual lady’s family never even reported her missing.

Most women are murdered by people they know rather than strangers (although the later of course also occurs).

Assuming she met with foul-play she is likely to be found much closer to her home where she could be quickly hidden without creating a large gap of unexplained time.

How unfortunate that it’s not her. At least they have dental records now. So when they do find her, that will make it easier to ID her.

From what I’ve read online that area where the remains were found was known for its transient and homeless population. Such a shame the actual lady’s family never even reported her missing.
Yes it is good to know they have Lauren’s records now. Rest In Peace Briana Tennant.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/remains-are-not-those-of-lauren-dumolo-police-say

The remains found in Cape Coral are not those of missing Cape Coral mom Lauren Dumolo.

The Cape Coral Police Department says dental records have confirmed that the human remains located in North Fort Myers belong to 36-year-old Briana Tennant.

Tennant's family has been notified, and confirmed they hadn’t communicated with her in months, and never reported her as missing.

So sad

I have a media thread for Lauren
FL - Lauren Brittney Dumolo, 29, Cape Coral, 19 June 2020, Media, Maps, Timeline *No Discussion*
I’ve updated it with this new information and maybe her opening post could include the link?

Human remains found in North Fort Myers are not Lauren Dumolo's, LCSO says

After ruling out the remains were not Dumolo’s, detectives with the Major Crimes Unit and Missing Person Unit continued to investigate. LCSO said the remains belong to a woman named Briana Tennant.

Tennant’s family has been notified and confirmed they hadn’t communicated with her in months and never reported her missing, LCSO officials said. The investigation into her death remains active.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back