SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misdirection / misinformation has been his attorneys' entire strategy since day one. Because how do you defend the indefensible?

True. They must think the public is stupid. Or that the truth is subjective, or that it won't come out. I guess that's been the Murdaugh way for a long time.

Indeed, state and federal prosecutors could soon find themselves at loggerheads. According to my sources, Wilson reportedly told DeHart this month that the planned expansion of federal involvement in the Murdaugh case could potentially jeopardize one of the state investigations – the double homicide inquiry – but DeHart told Wilson he was moving forward with the federal probe regardless.

So much for prosecutorial courtesy …

Of interest? DeHart and Murdaugh were classmates together at the University of South Carolina law school back in the early 1990s.

Murdaugh Murders: Alex Murdaugh’s Attorneys Secretly Negotiating With Feds For Probe, Plea Deal

Indeed, state and federal prosecutors could soon find themselves at loggerheads. According to my sources, Wilson reportedly told DeHart this month that the planned expansion of federal involvement in the Murdaugh case could potentially jeopardize one of the state investigations – the double homicide inquiry – but DeHart told Wilson he was moving forward with the federal probe regardless.

Of interest? DeHart and Murdaugh were classmates together at the University of South Carolina law school back in the early 1990s.

Murdaugh Murders: Alex Murdaugh’s Attorneys Secretly Negotiating With Feds For Probe, Plea Deal

Kind of sounds like DeHart doesn't want the Feds investigating the murders...why might that be? I would be in full agreement of no plea deal (fed or state) for the murders but trying to keep the Feds from looking into the murders sounds a bit suspicious.

Maybe the Feds are curious as to why it's taking more than 4 months for SLED to wrap up their investigation. I wish we could see the search warrants and what (and who) SLED has actually looked into.

"Murdaugh was being held at Florida's Orange County correctional facility, where he will remain until a hearing about extradition to South Carolina, SLED said."

I guess he's out of rehab?

Not sure if this is ok.... but my GUESS is that this was where he was....

WhiteSands Florida Rehab - All Private Rooms/Cell Allowed

https://a.whitesandstreatment.com/drug/rehab
(844) 756-0514
Medically Assisted Detox. Individualized Programs. Small Groups. Highly Accredited Staff. Great Amenities, Pool, Spa, Gym. Many Activities. Luxury Campus Setting On 10 Acres.

Newsweek's #1 choice for Rehab in Florida in 2020!!

@thomasdgrue
The AG's office says Alex Murdaugh will NOT have a bond hearing tomorrow. Still TBD on when and where the hearing will be. #chsnews
@Live5News

I thought it was a condition of his PR bond and release to rehab that he waive any extradition after getting out of rehab - so shouldn't they just be toting his backside back over the border to SC and get on with it, as they would any other person charged with these crimes?

Kind of sounds like DeHart doesn't want the Feds investigating the murders...why might that be? I would be in full agreement of no plea deal (fed or state) for the murders but trying to keep the Feds from looking into the murders sounds a bit suspicious.

Maybe the Feds are curious as to why it's taking more than 4 months for SLED to wrap up their investigation. I wish we could see the search warrants and what (and who) SLED has actually looked into.

If anything it may make the feds more curious and eager to solve the murders.

I’m going to play devils advocate here with regards to the 114,000 pills.
Do you know what strength the $80 pill is in mg terms? The reason I ask is because what if that is a 5mg pill?

I am a user of Oxycodone after I suffered catastrophic injuries falling down 20ft of stairs and being temporarily paralysed and learning to walk again over an 18month period with spinal cord damages resulting from the fall and many surgeries since. I have been on pain meds , thoroughly and closely monitored by my Dr’s on a monthly basis for 12 years, if I don’t have them,then my life is one of existence with tremendous pain as opposed to living life when taking them and still being in pain and some days (often 2/3 per week) being unable to walk sufficiently to leave my house but I am still able to have some sort of life which is more than an existence. So I have ( after a very long time) now accepted that I will need them for a long time to come and as my Dr states, I have to realise that to have any kind of life quality, I need to control my pain by taking this medication and realising that for me, it’s no different than a diabetic being reliant on insulin ( albeit they could die without it ) in order to live any kind of life . I would like to be drug free but I don’t ever see this as a possibility as over the years I have tried alternative medicines and pain patches, all to no avail and I have had two surgeries to cauterise my nerve endings around my spinal cord, to prevent the pain signals being sent to my brain but although the test surgery using a different method to block the signals , worked for a couple of days, the actual surgery used a totally different method to get long term nerves to brain signal blockers which unfortunately failed and in fact has now caused me a completely new problem where my nerves all of a sudden play dead and I fall and the falls are becoming more and more frequent.
Anyway, these drugs start as low as 5mg pills and go up incrementally 10mg pills, 20mg, 40mg, 80mg and 160mg pill.
The longer you take them, the more your body becomes dependent on them and so it could be that AM started off with a 5mg or 10mg pill and then took 20mg pill when they were no longer sufficient etc
But, whereas mine are legally prescribed, is it a case of when trying to purchase on the black market or dark web that you are able to pay different prices for different pill mg? Or do you have to get what is available at the time because its dependant on where the pills are obtained from and if legally obtained by a rogue Dr or obtained on the Streets illegally with purchasing from a street dealer ?
The reason I ask is because say for example sake, AM required 80mg in the morning and 80mg in the evening if 12 hour MST release, could it be that the 160 total mg was made up of 16 x 10mg pills at $80 per pill , equating to $1280.00 per day or 16 pills daily , that would eat into anyone’s finances much sooner and the suggested 125,000 as stated by @swedeheart in this post OR could it be $80 for an 80mg pill which equals two pills a day at a cost of $160 per day ( which means it would take a lot longer to spend all the money on these drugs as the amount that AM has suggested he’s spent and the 125,000 pills would last a lot longer).
Furthermore, I am referring to the twice daily dose with long term release. But what if AM was on Oxycodone/OxyContin short term release of ? mg every 4-6 hours?
This would cost even more money as more pills would be required if for example he was on 80mg tablets every 4-6 hours so 6 x 80mg tablets @ $80 per pill if 4 hourly = $480 per day OR 4 x 80mg tablets @ $80 per pill if 6 hourly = $320 per day BUT if for example he had to pay $80 for each 10mg pill then his 4 hour per day bill , using 4 hourly habit of 48 x 10mg pills @ $80 per pill would = $3840 per day or if 6 hourly 32 x $80 = $2560.

(Apologies for all the numbers but it really does depend on factors suchas
*what his daily dose is ?
*is that dose made up of short term quick release tablets or long term slow release tablets ?
*how many doses are required ? *what mg tablet the $80 quoted by @swedeheart refers to?

This then gives you an idea of how many tablets are required on a daily basis and what it is likely to cost .

Is it known if AM was ever legally prescribed these drugs for an injury?
And if so, STR or LTR ?
And what dose?
Thank you
All MOO

We have a pretty high number of deaths from opioids in my part of North Florida....

I personally know a number of families who have lost loved ones. In each of the cases, they started with pills, but all ended up getting hooked on the more lethal heroins and fentinyl because of the street value of the pills. But I would still be surprised if the street pills were those higher dosages. Maybe a medical or LE person knows more about street dealing to fill us in.

I still think his addiction is partial coverup.....

Of course they are. They don't want the public to find out that his injury was just a little booboo that needed nothing more than a band-aid.

IF he had any alleged head injury at all, he probably took his own knife he slashed the tire with and neatly sliced his head. Head wounds bleed A LOT. Wouldn't even need to shave his short hair to stitch up such a clean wound.

c
IF he had any alleged head injury at all, he probably took his own knife he slashed the tire with and neatly sliced his head. Head wounds bleed A LOT. Wouldn't even need to shave his short hair to stitch up such a clean wound.
A gun going off that close to a persons head would cause at least a temporary hearing loss, yet he was having a conversation on his phone. No one tested his hand or his head for gunpowder residue?
Also, think how awkward it would be to hold a gun at a good angle to cause a glancing would to the back of your own skull where the courtroom picture suggested his wound was.
CES said he took the gun and threw it away nearly immediately but AM still shot himself with it?
I am totally confused. MOO MOO MOO MOO

My guess is that SLED has aggressively looked into precious little, hence the endless stonewall of silence. I'm convinced they knew who killed MM and PM pretty much out of the gate. But announcing the killer would open a massive box of Pandora's Worms, implicating AM's powerful cohorts, a string of crimes and entrenched, institutional corruption all through the highest levels of SC.

I hope the feds jump hard into the middle of this cesspool.

JMO

We have a pretty high number of deaths from opioids in my part of North Florida....

I personally know a number of families who have lost loved ones. In each of the cases, they started with pills, but all ended up getting hooked on the more lethal heroins and fentinyl because of the street value of the pills. But I would still be surprised if the street pills were those higher dosages. Maybe a medical or LE person knows more about street dealing to fill us in.

I still think his addiction is partial coverup.....
I’m sorry to hear this. Why do they turn to street pills? Are the prescriptions for the prescribed pills only given for a short time (but enough time for them to get hooked ) ? And are patients not weaned off them slowly under medical supervision? I am genuinely asking because there’s obviously a different approach to the prescribing of Oxycodone and OxyContin in other countries than the process we have in the U.K..

I hope SLED wins this battle. Club Fed is too good for him.

I thought it was a condition of his PR bond and release to rehab that he waive any extradition after getting out of rehab - so shouldn't they just be toting his backside back over the border to SC and get on with it, as they would any other person charged with these crimes?

My guess...paperwork.

Weren't his attorneys trying to block a subpoena for AMs medical records a month ago?
Well you know the other lawyer promised to release the name of who they were thinking the killer was...**shhhh I'm thinking cousin Eddie but I think he probably messed up their plans?** in a week. That was 3 weeks ago?

Dang but those lawyers be promising and pledging and then leave us high and dry. Whaasup wit dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88