GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is - Matt White CV (3 pp) - ?

From This:

Firearms Lab Reports
Matt White CV (3 pp)
Reports

I also wonder if there is just one item in each bucket? (I doubt it)

Hummm....

PS. Yes, I believe there is a safe invoice. I posted a copy but it was deleted because it doesn't have an approved source so I can't prove it is a real copy.

A CV is a summary of a persons experience, credentials, etc.

I do believe there is one item per bucket. Seems if there were more it would say items 1-3 etc.

About the invoice, I know for a fact it is real is all I guess I can say. Can prove it if I had to.

Last edited:
About CV, yes pretty sure it means curriculum vitae. A curriculum vitae is similar to a job resume. Doctors use them to list their degrees, honorary appointments, articles and books they've been published in, research studies they've participated in, etc. IMO the CV in this instance is to prove his expertise in the field he will testify about to the court. JMO

On a computer, if you hover the cursor over the emojji it reads "Er ... what? 0_O"

I couldn't tell what it meant either.
Yes, thank you and if you look in the emojis on here you can see what it means also,which may be where you found it. It took me a little today to figure that out. Thanks

Last edited:
MO
These are good points.
Nine gunshot wounds.
Seems like way too many
MO
ETDBM thoughts for another time.
IMO I can think of few reasons (there are probably more) why CRsr was shot more times than the other victims.
1. CRsr was going to be the first kill. The Wag’s adrenaline was racing. A few shots were fired off from outside.
2. After entering CRsr’s trailer the Wag’s got a surprise, they didn’t expect GR to be there. There was a bit of confusion. GW4 froze .
3. CRsr put up more of a fight than they expected.

IMO I can think of few reasons (there are probably more) why CRsr was shot more times than the other victims.
1. CRsr was going to be the first kill. The Wag’s adrenaline was racing. A few shots were fired off from outside.
2. After entering CRsr’s trailer the Wag’s got a surprise, they didn’t expect GR to be there. There was a bit of confusion. GW4 froze .
3. CRsr put up more of a fight than they expected.

I think G4 may have had the SKS at the scene. It was said in Bond hearing that the SKS was on the list as G4 gun. It's said around the 1:33ish mark. He could be a Glock man and a SKS man it seems. Since supposedly G4 did not shoot and kill anyone, then that would leave BW that shot GR with what would seem to be the Glock. It would also narrow down that BW shot KR, but with which gun.

Unless the 22 was suppose to shoot everyone but stuff happened and other guns had to come out that they had brought in case.

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details | WKRC (local12.com)

Last edited:
"Shoot and kill" or just shoot but not the kill shot?
I do not believe for an instant the George did not fire his weapon,
whichever that was. In a situation like that he would be compelled to shoot or be considered "less of a man". As for the knife, It is certainly of more importance that just a tool to cut wires. The redacted parts of CRsr autopsy hold the clue. If Billy lost a public fight with CRsr, He would have had more than killing on his mind.

whichever that was. In a situation like that he would be compelled to shoot or be considered "less of a man". As for the knife, It is certainly of more importance that just a tool to cut wires. The redacted parts of CRsr autopsy hold the clue. If Billy lost a public fight with CRsr, He would have had more than killing on his mind.

I reread motion 73 a week or so ago and this is wording in relation to that:
-George Washington Wagner IV did NOT shoot and kill any of the victims.
-George Washington Wagner IV shot nobody.
-George Wagner shot nobody.
-George Washington Wagner IV killed nobody.

So it does seem they are saying he did not shoot or kill nobody. The wording is kind of strange so not sure if there is some hidden meaning in it.

Attachments

• G4 Motion 73.pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 1

So it does seem they are saying he did not shoot or kill nobody. The wording is kind of strange so not sure if there is some hidden meaning in it.
The wording is strange and I have always thought there was a special meaning or reason for the wording.

I really hope this parsimonious stuff does not work. Lawyers have a way of diluting terrible evil by distancing and obscuring their clients actions with words.

Tge words I remember are bjm describing tge metallic penny smell in crsr trailer. Frs kid telling her his dad was a zombie. Hhgs mom asking which hanna died. Little chris shot in top of head while calling for help w a jammed cellphone. Back of grs head blown off.. crsr stacked on top of him. Dana losing fingernails in her fight to stay alive. It may be one of tge most painful terrible things a human can do If gw4 was so noble he had options. Don't go.try to stop them. Inform on his family tge next day . Gw4 did none of this because he enjoyed all of this so much he celebrated it. On Facebook a tattoo parlor. I'm sure he was so vocal in the escape plan cuz he thought was good. Probly sat outside with his sks and scope making sure no one escaped or survived. Now the jury needs to do the same. Make sure he doesn't survive

My issue with the wording is the lack of proper English. Probably just my education but I wouldn't word four of those sentences the way that they've been written. Ex.1, George Washington Wagner didn't shoot anybody. Ex., George Washington Wagner IV didn't kill anybody. instead of "killed nobody".
Is it me? Semantics?

My issue with the wording is the lack of proper English. Probably just my education but I wouldn't word four of those sentences the way that they've been written. Ex.1, George Washington Wagner didn't shoot anybody. Ex., George Washington Wagner IV didn't kill anybody. instead of "killed nobody".
Is it me? Semantics?

Definitely not just you.

Is it me? Semantics?

I would not use that wording either.

You are so right!

'The redacted parts of CRsr autopsy holds the clue'. Hang on I believe the redacted parts will have the answer! I've slid off the fence about that knife and just have a gut reaction to what it did. I can't type what I want to say though.

The wording is strange and I have always thought there was a special meaning or reason for the wording.

GW4's defense attorneys reason for the odd wording is because they're being dishonest about GW4's participation in the murders. They're using "artful" phrasing in a public document to plant the false notion in the minds of the public that GW4 should be acquitted.

IOW, they're lying about what happened to sway public opinion and a potential jury pool in their attempt to get GW4 out of jail.

They're doing this in a way that allows the lie to go unchallenged in public as long as possible until the state has the opportunity to publicly refute it.

Yeah, I'm still on the team of "GW4's defense attorneys are being unethical on this case and are potentially putting the public at risk".

ETA: I'm not opposed to defense attorneys. They preform a valuable, sometimes thankless job. I object to how some defense attorneys go about their job and their ultimate goals.

I don't think our Constitution intended for defense attorneys to intentionally manipulate our criminal justice system so that dangerous criminals escape justice and terrorize the public.

Last edited:
GW4's defense attorneys reason for the odd wording is because they're being dishonest about GW4's participation in the murders. They're using "artful" phrasing in a public document to plant the false notion in the minds of the public that GW4 should be acquitted.

IOW, they're lying about what happened to sway public opinion and a potential jury pool in their attempt to get GW4 out of jail.

They're doing this in a way that allows the lie to go unchallenged in public as long as possible until the state has the opportunity to publicly refute it.

Yeah, I'm still on the team of "GW4's defense attorneys are being unethical on this case and are potentially putting the public at risk".

ETA: I'm not opposed to defense attorneys. They preform a valuable, sometimes thankless job. I object to how some defense attorneys go about their job and their ultimate goals.

So basically we have a toxic Narcissist using word salads to defend a sociopath. Where's the justice.

I don't think our Constitution intended for defense attorneys to intentionally manipulate our criminal justice system so that dangerous criminals escape justice and terrorize the public.

Is it me? Semantics?

It takes a law school education and years of experience to be able to write like that. Believe me, they know proper English. They also know the audience they're playing to doesn't.

Defendants pay good money to attorneys who can put together this kind of "public relations statement disguised as a motion in a murder trial." GW4's defense team is proud of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288