AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the video you are taking about, he showed us 2 sheds. One near the house with his tools and work equipment and one at the bottom of the hill with a deer stand near it.

The only problem is there are three sheds.

There is a shed that he didn't mention. You can see it from SW's swing. It has grey (sort of blueish-grey) siding and white trim. Nobody ever seems to want to mention this shed, not even CM in his videos.

I have asked a few times here but with no response. It shows up in several videos but is never mentioned. Like I said before you can see it from SW's swing, just down the hill some at the edge of some brush.

I will try to find a picture.

Does anybody know anything about this shed?
I am one shed short then.

Because the shed nearest Gma's trailer and Summer's swing is the one, as I recall, that gave CM chills. At first, CBW was going to let him search it, but then said no. Said the kids don't go in there, Don's tools. It's not a big shed....

But the question hung in the air -- was someone in there during that tour? Did the opening (doorway) narrow or not? Hmmmm

If that's Shed 1, and Shed 2 is the enclosed lean to, where's Shed 3?

JMO

There is a shed that he didn't mention. You can see it from SW's swing. It has grey (sort of blueish-grey) siding and white trim. Nobody ever seems to want to mention this shed, not even CM in his videos.

I have asked a few times here but with no response. It shows up in several videos but is never mentioned. Like I said before you can see it from SW's swing, just down the hill some at the edge of some brush.

I am one shed short then.

Because the shed nearest Gma's trailer and Summer's swing is the one, as I recall, that gave CM chills. At first, CBW was going to let him search it, but then said no. Said the kids don't go in there, Don's tools. It's not a big shed.... but it's close. And it's blue and grey.

But the question hung in the air -- was someone in there during that tour? Did the opening (doorway) narrow or not? Hmmmm

If that's Shed 1, and Shed 2 is the enclosed lean to, where's Shed 3? O

JMO

I know the video you are taking about, he showed us 2 sheds. One near the house with his tools and work equipment and one at the bottom of the hill with a deer stand near it.

I'm wondering the same thing. Something weird is up with that little Ole cottage. MOO

"The family of Summer Wells, 5 years old, created a YouTube channel on Oct. 11 where they posted five videos about the ongoing search for her."

[...]

"In a video posted Thursday, the family said that they are "under a contractual agreement" that says they can't speak about a trip they took. The video also says they will be able to make a statement within two weeks, and clarifies that the statement would be about finding Summer Wells."

Parents of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells create YouTube channel | wbir.com

The third shed: In the approved YT videos by Crackin Cases (Cam and Allie) that showed footage of two previously unfilmed trails from the Wells property to the road, Cam mentions the third shed. He said that it was originally built to be a very large 2-car garage. He didn't talk about current usage, just mentioned that it was there and that he had been curious about it.

The third shed: In the approved YT videos by Crackin Cases (Cam and Allie) that showed footage of two previously unfilmed trails from the Wells property to the road, Cam mentions the third shed. He said that it was originally built to be a very large 2-car garage. He didn't talk about current usage, just mentioned that it was there and that he had been curious about it.

That's the shed I'm talking about.
Shed #3

Thank you, @Unalienable Rights!

The Unseen Trail at the Wells Property #summerwells - YouTube

I wish CM, DW or someone would explain this shed. It seems like everyone avoids it.

What do you need explained about a shed, exactly?

The other two sheds have been shown to us close up and inside. This shed never has been brought up.
Maybe I missed it somewhere, IDK. I've tried to learn about the property that SW lived on and where she was last seen.
This shed can be seen straight down from her swing. It's not too far from the house.

In the video The Unseen Trail at the Wells Property #summerwells - YouTube, it was explained that at one time you could
drive up to the house that way. So maybe it was going to be used as a garage at one time.

It has never been mentioned much like the other two sheds. It doesn't look as old and run down like the other two.

DW has never talked about it and stopped his most recent video just as he walked up to it.

The other two sheds have been shown to us close up and inside. This shed never has been brought up.
Maybe I missed it somewhere, IDK. I've tried to learn about the property that SW lived on and where she was last seen.
This shed can be seen straight down from her swing. It's not too far from the house.

In the video The Unseen Trail at the Wells Property #summerwells - YouTube, it was explained that at one time you could
drive up to the house that way. So maybe it was going to be used as a garage at one time.

It has never been mentioned much like the other two sheds. It doesn't look as old and run down like the other two.

DW has never talked about it and stopped his most recent video just as he walked up to it.
Are you thinking it's a place the kidnapper could have hung out without fear of detection when CW and family got home from the shops?

Are you thinking it's a place the kidnapper could have hung out without fear of detection when CW and family got home from the shops?

No, I don't believe anyone was on the property waiting on CW and family to return.

I wonder why DW has avoided talking about this shed and why is it hidden.

Last edited:
No, I don't believe anyone was on the property waiting on CW and family to return.

I wonder why DW has avoided talking about this shed. Was it used for other purposes?
Why would he talk about his sheds when his child is missing?
I imagine if they were used for nefarious purposes any evidence of that would not be presently there?

I wonder why DW has avoided talking about this shed and why is it hidden.

Waiting for them when? On the day of the trip to the hospital?

Weren't the boys there...? Or did you mean "a stranger waiting"? (Sorry for my confusion).

LE would have been inside that shed when Summer went missing. I assume they searched everything thoroughly. The Wells’ may keep something in there that they don’t want to be public but I would be surprised if it has anything to do with Summer’s disappearance.

jmo

Has DW (or anyone) stated why DW went to the shed immediately and what was in the shed?

I’m guessing the boys have information about the shed, even if only that they were forbidden to go in it, for example.

JMO.

DBM Answered in further posts.

Can you link the inside of the shed down by the road? I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado