Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow! Buffalo MO only has a population of 3000, but more than 30 of them are currently jailed as sex offenders (!!). How is that even possible? What is going on there?

Sorry, I didn't phrase that properly when I made the post. But, yes, thats the number of sex offenders living in the county. The last population count for the entire county was 16,878, so 30 seems like a high number.

I used DuckDuckGo and 'lingerie lebanon mo' -- and got a lot mo' ! To be fair, they are almost all in Springfield, but I will leave it at that so hopefully I don't get TOSsed for being off-topic....

Oh, I hadn't thought to check DDG- it still doesn't bring up any results that surprise me, though? most of the results for Springfield are chain stores, which just tells me that it's likely that Springfield's business licensing laws are easier to get for adult businesses. (one of them, Lion's Den, I know of not because I've ever been there- they're all midwest-east coast- but because the staff is well represented on an adult industry professional's Facebook group I'm a part of. )

(which, is not to say that none of these stores are or are not involved in illegal activity- just that the quantity and locations aren't weird to me from my industry viewpoint.)

Sorry, I didn't phrase that properly when I made the post. But, yes, thats the number of sex offenders living in the county. The last population count for the entire county was 16,878, so 30 seems like a high number.
I was just counting the ones listed as Buffalo residents. A lot didn't give a specific town. I see now it doesn't say they're all currently jailed. But still that's still a lot for just Buffalo.

Can't get a fact out of my head. On Moon Valley Rd, there are landowners named "Rainwater". The Dallas Co GIS web page confirms this, but does not give info as to what buildings are on the property.
Is this CR's relation? I'm also very curious why we don't see her family pleading for her return-- it's just the norm to see that. Hoping for the best, though.

Well, her mother is deceased.

Her family and friends have a Facebook page for her. It was created on June 26

When she first went missing, her ex husband and father of her son talked of hoping to find her. They weren't optimistic, she'd had problems in the past. I suppose that made her a vulnerable, easy target.

Biological father of one of Cassidy Rainwater’s sons prepares for the worst

Rainwater did struggle at times and Ben said in their last conversation he offered help, believing Rainwater was homeless and trying to support another child he’s not biologically related to.

“I always worried about her, just because of her past,” said Ben. “She was in a bad way. She and I talked and I was like, ‘You know, come to Kansas City. We’ll get things figured out.’ She was hoping to get her life back together.”

This is a recent podcast from Ozark First KOLR10 news and the reporter -Jennifer Abreu.

I listened to the podcast it’s only 5 mins and it sums up everything we know while making it more real ( at least for me moo). Worth the listen.

KOLR10 News Podcast

The podcast title is “Cassidy Rainwater: Everything We Know” Oct 12th.

Jennifer Abreu also has her own Facebook reporter page. She is the person covering Cassidy Rainwater. Any news updates will be posted there first.

I am not sure l am allowed to link the reporter’s professional FB page ?

Holy cow! Buffalo MO only has a population of 3000, but more than 30 of them are currently jailed as sex offenders (!!). How is that even possible? What is going on there?

ETA: what jail system would ever allow you to get your mug shot while wearing sunglasses?

A quick look at the offenders list and comparing it with the residence & owners list 386 Moon Valley road, lebanon MO, at least two males pop up, having lived there and being on the sex offenders list. Mr. E.J.F. and Mr. K.M.S.

Offender’s List – Dallas County Sheriff's Office
https://www.peoplefinders.com/address/386-moon-valley-rd-lebanon-mo-65536/wmh9mww6c5

Crazy..a mugshot with sunglasses on....or yellow glasses...

Can't get a fact out of my head. On Moon Valley Rd, there are landowners named "Rainwater". The Dallas Co GIS web page confirms this, but does not give info as to what buildings are on the property.
Is this CR's relation? I'm also very curious why we don't see her family pleading for her return-- it's just the norm to see that. Hoping for the best, though.

My search showed in that 300's section only three properties. That of Cassidy's surname. The horrific place she ended up. Then some Bible Camp type nonprofit. It may just be for tax purposes? Still considering JMO found that weird.

Sadly, in this world people have hardly any family left or burned bridges. Whatever reason they should be cared for and searched for. We care.

Googling "lingerie store lebanon mo" gives me, again, Shades of Gray, and this time a B&B Boutique which is listed pretty much everywhere as.... an auto air conditioning service place? That also buys gold?? I guess? So... that's weird. Google's "from the business" says "Auto air conditioning service, bullion buyer, jewelry buyer, video game buyer, soon to be more!" Which admittedly is bizarre to me, but I also live in as big of a city as it was possible for me to find so this just may be a case of "small town business attempts to diversify as best it can".

It's weird but I don't know that it's WEIRD weird, if that makes sense?

Wait. So ya can get your car aircon fixed. Pawn your wedding ring. Sell some old video games, and pick up some Ben Wa balls all in one stop?

Plus more to come? Pure genius.

Special thanks @LunaInvidia for your knowledge and help here.

That joint must be something.

Wait. So ya can get your car aircon fixed. Pawn your wedding ring. Sell some old video games, and pick up some Ben Wa balls all in one stop?

Plus more to come? Pure genius.

Special thanks @LunaInvidia for your knowledge and help here.

That joint must be something.

Sorry, have to laugh real hard again......No disrespect, it's sad enough....@Filly your posts are always so funny.....can't help myself.....For those not familiar with Ben Wa balls...I had to google it to be sure....upload_2021-10-17_14-59-54.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, have to laugh real hard again......No disrespect, it's sad enough....@Filly your posts are always so funny.....can't help myself.....For those not familiar with Ben Wa balls...I had to google it to be sure....View attachment 317761

Speaking only for myself, of course....I'd be more interested in the ragged-looking dudes that come in to pick up a pair of handcuffs every 2 - 3 weeks....maybe keeping an eye on them getting to their vehicle to get a plate number....

Speaking only for myself, of course....I'd be more interested in the ragged-looking dudes that come in to pick up a pair of handcuffs every 2 - 3 weeks....maybe keeping an eye on them getting to their vehicle to get a plate number....

Seeing the "concentration" of sex predators...it looks to have been a "free zone" for a while...hush, hush.... No hear, no see, no talk kind of situation.....upload_2021-10-17_15-36-22.jpeg

Not to get off topic, but I wonder if there's information available to store owners and employees on how to spot signs of human trafficking? Here's an informational site for convenience store workers published by the US government Dept of Homeland Security

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/blue_campaign_convenience_store_guide_508.pdf

Sorry, have to laugh real hard again......No disrespect, it's sad enough....@Filly your posts are always so funny.....can't help myself.....For those not familiar with Ben Wa balls...I had to google it to be sure....View attachment 317761

We only laugh to keep from crying because the reality of Cassidy suffering like this can send a human being into despair.

Yeah we loathe the handcuff dudes. The creeps. The ugly spirited. The vile, depraved SOB's that immediately harm ANYONE down. However, go another day for Cassidy Rainwater.

Sorry I'm from where I'm from and it is daily unimaginable what young girls, young guys and women are subjected to.

Praying they find Cassidy. No matter what.

@Bit of hope you "get it"! Human kindness.

Not to get off topic, but I wonder if there's information available to store owners and employees on how to spot signs of human trafficking? Here's an informational site for convenience store workers published by the US government Dept of Homeland Security

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/blue_campaign_convenience_store_guide_508.pdf

@Betty P absolutely not OT IMO. It's needed.

Good lookout.

Not everyone can go on "street smarts", and I value this.

We only laugh to keep from crying because the reality of Cassidy suffering like this can send a human being into despair.

Yeah we loathe the handcuff dudes. The creeps. The ugly spirited. The vile, depraved SOB's that immediately harm ANYONE down. However, go another day for Cassidy Rainwater.

Sorry I'm from where I'm from and it is daily unimaginable what young girls, young guys and women are subjected to.

Praying they find Cassidy. No matter what.

@Bit of hope you "get it"! Human kindness.

I consider that to be a very big compliment. THX!! Yes, This case is horrible....and there are horrible people out there.....still most of us are decent human beings.....

This is not OT at all. This "*advertiser censored*" is among us...and we should all be alert for the signs...Thank you for sharing....X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam