Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what has that to do with the death of Gabby? Unless he is alleged to be hiding there.

It probably has more to do with the reason why BL flew home for 5 days. Which is something that has been discussed here many times, as some posters have looked at a premeditation aspect, or a 'they needed to take a break from each other' aspect.

Because the topic of conversation was that Gabby's friend Rose has stated that she visited Gabby in a condo Brian and Gabby were living in.

Someone then found the link to that condo. Another member said the decor looked dated and not as if a young couple were living there. I simply pointed out that the images shown on the advert might have been from when it was previously sold, therefore, we can't rule out this being the condo in question based on the dated decor.

:)
But what bearing does that have on Gabby dying in Wyoming?

It probably has more to do with the reason why BL flew home for 5 days. Which is something that has been discussed here many times, as some posters have looked at a premeditation aspect, or a 'they needed to take a break from each other' aspect.
Ok, I can kind of go with that although if it was up for sale, I cant imagine why they would go and leave stuff there.

So what would that mean, if he strangled her and she was still clinging to life when he took off and left? Does that make much of a difference at all?
It explains why he might’ve returned. Maybe he fled on foot, thought some more, and then hitchhike back to check on the status of things. At that time decided to just take the van. Didn’t seem to me like a whole lot of planning and thought went into these actions. I am skeptical about the hitchhiking back being part of a plan to create an alibi.

It explains why he might’ve returned. Maybe he fled on foot, thought some more, and then hitchhike back to check on the status of things. At that time decided to just take the van. Didn’t seem to me like a whole lot of planning and thought went into these actions. I am skeptical about the hitchhiking back being part of a plan to create an alibi.
Yes, I agree. I think that he was beside himself and did not know what to do to get himself out of the situation. I cannot imagine how scared he was.

Hmm that's interesting then.

They could well have been living in that condo. I know some have said it's dated and the decor doesn't look like it would if a young couple were living there, but we have to bear in mind that the images shown might be from when it was previously sold back in 2015. The sale history on the link shows it was sold in April 2015.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...nwick-Dr-Unit-40_Venice_FL_34285_M66781-15815

I was trying to zoom in on the third pic to see if that's RL. It looks like the lady on the image has a tattoo on her arm, so I don't think it is.

JMO

Just looking at your link there. On the realtor photos of the balcony, the ' bunting' looks like linocut prints to me. Of a house? ( hard to see exact image - poor lino print)
Also reminiscent of the ' bunting' we see in some of the images of the tent's interior

tent's ' bunting' Everything we know about Gabby Petito's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members