Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is a very important post. *No one* should be harassing BL's parents, and LE should disperse that crowd. If for no other reason, they are disturbing the peace for the other residents in the neighborhood. The L family should board that home up, hire a security guard to watch it, and leave. Perhaps at some time they can move back in, but who knows when, if ever. The mere fact that they are staying there is seemingly a nose-thumbing act, and just fanning the flames.
Even CL mowing the lawn seemed nose thumbing. He could have had someone else do that. What's wrong with these people? My opinion only.

Amateur opinion and speculation

BBM

If I were the Laundries I'd worry about leaving the property with only one guard given that the protestors have been banging on their door. But let's say they'd do it. I have NO idea what security guards cost. But apparently minimum wage in FL is now $10/hr. I'd think a decent guard would get at least double that. (Actually I think it would be more than double but I'll use double.) So $20hr x 24 x 7 comes to $3360 per week. And they'd have to pay for somewhere to stay like a hotel. Say they luck out and get a safe secure hotel room for &125/day or $875/week. Guard plus hotel each week = $4235

I really don't think declining to pay over $4000 per week to deal with those obnoxious "protestors," means the Laundries are thumbing their noses at anyone. Lots of people don't have an extra $4235 each week or nearly $15,000 per month to spend.
JMO

In all honesty - those who are vilifying them will find any of their actions, absent falling on their knees and sharing what they MIGHT know, with anger. "They HIRED someone to take care of their lawn? How dare they care about their lawn at a time like this?? They left the home that Gabby LIVED in? How could they ever just tear themselves from those memories?"

Just saying - I doubt other than some sort of 'confession' there's unfortunately nothing the L's can do to satisfy the appetite of the protestors.

MOO
Yes, your point is likely quite accurate. This is what happens when you don't respect the law, the deceased, or don't act like a decent member of society.
Just my opinion only, of course.

amateur opinion and speculation

Let's define "friends".
Not virtual FB, IG Vlog "add friend" folks.
Physical real humans who you can physically touch and sit with for hours.
There is a huge difference if you are in a DV relationship.
MOO
And let's not forget that MANY physical friendships were torn apart during the last 18 months with all the physical distancing, stop gathering, stay at home orders.

Yes, your point is likely quite accurate. This is what happens when you don't respect the law, the deceased, or don't act like a decent member of society.
Just my opinion only, of course.

amateur opinion and speculation

Yes it makes their desire for justice and vengeance totally understandable. It will be interesting to see what unfolds.

What a strange time for this information to come forward that Gabby and Brian were not even housemates with the Laundries. Did the (not-his) Mustang live with the Laundries or...????
I think they did live with them as well as live in the condo? I do not know what is the truth, tbh. It changes nothing about the Laundries behavior and reaction to Gabby's death, at least it doesn't as far as I am concerned. Jmo

This relationship disintegrated on this trip!
What changed?
What the hell happened?
Maybe she grew her wings and wanted to.fly!
Maybe a new life that did not include him!
Ppl.change!

MOO. My theory is that Gabby started pushing back against Brian's public outbursts. "Brian, I'm trying to start this blog and start earning money based on the SM elements of this vanlife. I can't have you causing these kind of problems while I'm doing that. The whole thing in front of Moonflower...what if someone posted a video of that? It would ruin my SM presence. The whole thing at Merry Piglets? Please just stop it."

Who really knows where else he caused a scene before or during their trip...

I think they did live with them as well as live in the condo? I do not know what is the truth, tbh. It changes nothing about the Laundries behavior and reaction to Gabby's death, at least it doesn't as far as I am concerned. Jmo

Did this information just come out? Did BL's parent's say it? It does seem very....."time convenient" if they did. Don't they own a lot of properties? Are they be saying BL and GP "stayed there" but it was actually the parent's? Can someone send me a link, apologies in advance I just want to see what was said about this. Did GP's parents ever mention this condo?

Let's define "friends".
Not virtual FB, IG Vlog "add friend" folks.
Physical real humans who you can physically touch and sit with for hours.
There is a huge difference if you are in a DV relationship.
MOO
And let's not forget that MANY physical friendships were torn apart during the last 18 months with all the physical distancing, stop gathering, stay at home orders.
Yes. Family too! Staying safe at home.
It sucks! So venturing out in a safe van was an alternative!
My husband and I even "talked" about renting a 5th wheel. Taking the kids and littles too. Daughter was pregnant, son a lineman apprentice, they couldn't go.
NOPE.
If you are in a DV relationship, don't EVER allow yourself to be isolated from society on the road or on the open seas. -just saying...
Too many law entities and crossing lines.
Y'all know!
Moo
MOO

Yes it makes their desire for justice and vengeance totally understandable. It will be interesting to see what unfolds.
Justice yes. Vengeance absolutely not.

The protesters don't even personally know Gabby's family. How is it their right to exact vengeance?

I'm appalled that people still think this way, in this day and age.

Did this information just come out? Did BL's parent's say it? It does seem very....."time convenient" if they did. Don't they own a lot of properties? Are they be saying BL and GP "stayed there" but it was actually the parent's? Can someone send me a link, apologies in advance I just want to see what was said about this. Did GP's parents ever mention this condo?
This is the first time I have heard of this as it came from Gabby's friend Rose in the above post. Until today I thought they only lived with his parents at their current home. Jmo.
New details about home where Gabby & Laundrie lived are revealed by her friend

“For me this therapeutic helping people by making art and that’s just how I knew how to help,” Parker. “And this is really the only way I know how.”

The mural turned into a project that had the whole community helping out.

A law office allowed Parker to use its wall for the mural and a hardware store helped donate materials. People have been bringing her food as she was working.

“I’m just so touched,” Park says. “Everyone’s just been so sweet.”

The painting will have Petito in a field of sunflowers with butterflies flying around her and lots of color.
Parker says she feels Petito’s spirit with her a little bit and guidance from her.

“There are really no words about losing Gabby in this entire experience, but if, if something can come from it, I’m just hoping that other people get the help that is out there,” Parker says. Parker expects to have the mural finished by early next week. It will be located just east of Nichols Road in a shopping center on Montauk Highway.
Artist hopes mural of Gabby Petito in Blue Point will help community

Yes, I still think they should have responded to the Petitos, of course, because that's what any decent human being would do when someone is asking if you know the whereabouts of their child! But it does shift Gabby from their housemate/renter to their son's SO, and I think the relationship (again, not their obligation to respond to the Petito) changes when people live together vs. live across town from one another.

Yes lots of images of his own lino cuts on his SM accounts and of the prints onto paper. ( It's a very basic next step to print onto fabric instead of paper)

Anyway, if he or she was hanging his lino-cuts up there, maybe that helps establish that he or the couple have lived there at some point?

The realtor's listing of the condo with the picture of the balcony, appears to show Tibetan prayer flags hanging on the balcony, is that perhaps what you are referring to?

I’ve always wondered why he had to hike if he had the car. Why not just take it and get as far away as possible-especially if he left before she was reported missing.

I agree, it just doesn't make a lot of sense why he would have stayed. I'm not even sure these encounters actually happened or have been verified to have happened by the FBI.

I would love to know when charges by BL started, what was purchased, and where they were purchased. It's entirely possible he was leisurely driving back to Florida after the 27th and none of that happened, jmo.

I am also of the belief Gabby died on August 27th after the Merry Piglets incident, before the RW&Bethune family drove past that van.

It could have happened later than that, but IMO the distance, the amount of hours needed to drive, eat, and rest on his way back to Florida would have been cutting it real close after the 28th early morning 29th. At least if he didn't want another police stop on his way back. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong