Resolved IL - Chicago, BlkFem Pre 40, UP85261, Tattoos 'Dominique' 'Josiah' 'Beauty' Aug '21 - N/A

BrownBear

Reaction score
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP85261

Demographics

Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity Black / African American
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Height 5' 5"(65 inches) , Measured
Weight 176 lbs, Measured

Circumstances

Date Body Found August 8, 2021
Location Chicago, Illinois 60624
County Cook County
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery The decedent approached a group of bystanders, and told them that it was her birthday and she wanted to "turn it up"; she appeared to be intoxicated, they said. The decedent stated that she was lightheaded, and was allowed to sit on the rear seat of a vehicle. Moments later, she lost consciousness. One of the individuals called 911, and she was pronounced at the scene.
Details of Recovery
Condition of Remains Recognizable face

Physical Description

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Distinctive Physical Features

Tattoo
Left chest: "Dominique" with heart

Tattoo
Left hand: butterfly

Tattoo
Right forearm: "Josiah" with heart

Tattoo
Left thigh: Flower with "Beauty"

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing
Black t-shirt with teddy bear on lower right; size XL
On the Body

Clothing
Blue jean shorts; size large
On the Body

Footwear
UGG slippers; khaki-colored; size 10
On the Body

Her tattoos are really interesting to me. I've never seen that style before- Both the 'beauty' and 'Josiah' tattoos look more like they're sketched on with a marker than actually tattooed. I don't know if this was done intentionally or not, but I feel like it was intentional, and they were probably done by the same artist.

Maybe Dominique and Josiah are her kids' names? Or her name is Dominique, and Josiah is a husband/boyfriend/ex?

I was able to find three missing women/girls named Dominique- Two teenage girls and a 24 year old woman. Two went missing in 2014 and one in 2017 so that's plenty of time to get the tattoos (one of them, Dominique Hernandez, has an unspecified tattoo on her neck but no mention of any others).
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

IMO, I feel like Dominique Patrick is the most likely. She's the only one listed as black, she's the same height as the UID, and she was a juvenile runaway. No pictures of her, though.

IMO, I feel like Dominique Patrick is the most likely. She's the only one listed as black, she's the same height as the UID, and she was a juvenile runaway. No pictures of her, though.

I agree that out of those 3 she is the most likely but I just wish there was more info on NamUs. Right now there's nothing that rules her out but there's also nothing that jumps out at me if that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back