Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Laundrie manhunt: Parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida: LIVE UPDATES

Chris and Roberta Laundrie spent about an hour at their local Walmart store just after it opened Tuesday morning, exiting with a shopping cart full of bottled water and other items.

They drove by an AT&T store – but it had not yet opened. Then went to a bank, standing outside the door until its business day began at 9 a.m.

After about 25 minutes inside, they hit the road again, dropping off a box at a nearby FedEx Office storefront.

Then they hopped on Interstate 75 and drove north before reaching another AT&T store in Sarasota.
Lot of interest in the bank and then the fedex office!

There was a whole point behind my thought process, but I've now completely forgotten where I was going with it after realize the article had been taken down.
I feel like a gerbil on a wheel!
I just need an engine now to drive off it at speed..:):)

That water run...was this morning? Timestamp when I read it says "30 minutes ago" and says it's Tuesday. So this is them visiting WalMart and ATT again?

It looks like one of those websites where people can update their "reporting," so...could it be referring to the trip before BL went missing? I'm so confused.
It's today.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Parents go on lengthy errand run in Florida: LIVE UPDATES

Chris and Roberta Laundrie spent about an hour at their local Walmart store just after it opened Tuesday morning, exiting with a shopping cart full of bottled water and other items.

They drove by an AT&T store – but it had not yet opened. Then went to a bank, standing outside the door until its business day began at 9 a.m.

After about 25 minutes inside, they hit the road again, dropping off a box at a nearby FedEx Office storefront.

Then they hopped on Interstate 75 and drove north before reaching another AT&T store in Sarasota.

I sure would like to know what they were doing at the bank, and where they sent that fedex box. I'm guessing it's all irrelevant to the case, because they have to know that the police will be asking these same questions.

We have no evidence, at this point that he killed her. It's the most likely scenario... but so far we have no evidence, he hasn't been charged, and he hasn't been named a suspect publicly.

But, I think there is circumstantial evidence. And there might be more evidence LE is holding back for a trial. I think CSI shows sometimes dont show how real crimes are solved and prosecuted.

Just saw the video of a supposed Brian sighting in FL from The Sun and I have to say I'm skeptical. With so many people looking for their 15 mins of fame and the unusually high prevalence of people who seem to think taking advantage of these situations to make fools out of us, I'd be surprised if this wasn't staged.
On the other hand, it's nice to see there are eyes open on the AT and focus other than the Carlton Reserve.

These POI BL look-a-likes seem to be dropping out of the sky.

I think there is a sealed indictment. jmo

IMO he won't be charged with murder until he is in custody. Some countries won't extradite a person facing the death penalty, and they'd want to keep that option on the table at least to use in negotiating a plea.

If he's never found, they are off the hook. It's in their best interest if he is never found, so why should they beg for him to turn himself in? I keep hearing that they are cooperating w LE in their effort to find B. But really, all they have said is that he supposedly went to the C. Reserve, then when the mustang was ticketed at the Mya. Env. Park, obviously not at Carlton Reserve, they "helped" by changing the date of his disappearance from 14th to 13th, and weeks later, decided to "help" search at Mya......pointing out BL's "favorite" trails.......not at the C. Reserve. jmo

BBM

But as early as Sept 18 articles that said this were published.

"North Port Police said Brian Laundrie told his parents he was going to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park. His parents told police he packed a backpack.

This began the search for Laundrie."

The articles did NOT say his parents said "Carlton Reserve."

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/north-port-police-searching-for-brian-laundrie

But, I think there is circumstantial evidence. And there might be more evidence LE is holding back for a trial. I think CSI shows sometimes dont show how real crimes are solved and prosecuted.

Could be... but we don't know. The poster said there was evidence. There is no evidence available to us at this time. We can speculate that there is, but we have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave