WA WA - Christine Blackburn, was looking at properties in WA, ID and MT, Newport, 12 Aug 2021

I wonder if Christine used credit cards and so she could be traced that way? Would she be staying at motels while traveling? If there's no activity on her bank account this would be concerning, IMO (unless she has a large amount of cash with her).
I agree. Maybe it would be worth LE executing a search warrant to examine that activity, as cash got less popular as the pandemic wore on.

If you look at the services Southwest Marketing Group says they provide

Dealer/Broker Services | Southwest Marketing Group, INC

it might not be much of a stretch to translate those services into a set of very similar services directed at purchasing agricultural land which is a hot ticket for large corporations and overseas investors over the last few years. My internet search was "who is buying agricultural farmland" and the results were interesting.

Newport WA is a very tiny town. They have a population of 2215.

It appears as of this year they have 4 officers including the chief. They had all LE handled by the county from 2006-2017.
It definitely leads me to have the opinion they aren't able to do any real scale search. JMO MOO
City of Newport – City of Newport, Washington (newport-wa.org)
Law Enforcement – City of Newport (newport-wa.org)
"Christine Blackburn was last seen on security video on August 12 at 7:30 in the morning. She was driving eastbound on Highway 2 from Three Mile Corner Cafe in Bonners Ferry [Idaho]."

If her business sold planes, maybe that was where she was going? To look at a plane? I presume LE checked her work calendar.
Her business doesn't sell planes. They do "market research" for those that do. If one is going to look at an airplane for purchase they need a whole lot more knowledge than marketing and finance. When it was said she was looking "at property" it's more likely, in my opinion, it was land or real estate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back