Found Deceased VT - Emily Ferlazzo, 22, Route 2, Bolton, 16 Oct 2021 *husband arrested*

They were staying at an airbnb. Hopefully they have that place buttoned up and secured.
"Emily’s husband, Joseph Ferlazzo, told her family in New Hampshire that the couple had been staying at a vacation rental in Bolton. He advised they were in an argument while in their camper van traveling on the Bolton Valley Access Road at about 1 p.m. Saturday. He further stated that she had left the vehicle and began walking along U.S. Route 2. Mr. Ferlazzo told the family that he proceeded to a convenience store in Bolton, and when he returned to the area where he had last seen Mrs. Ferlazzo, she was gone."

VSP Press Releases: VSP to hold media availability on disappearance of Emily Ferlazzo

A local reporter tweeted out a video that appears to show VSP detectives entering what looks to be a converted van of some sort while wearing gloves and carrying papers. There is a VSP Major Crimes Unit vehicle in the background. IMO, it looks like they are processing the vehicle for evidence. This is not looking good.

Courtney Kramer @courtneykramertv via Twitter – 8:41pm 10/19
NEW:
@VTStatePolice
say they’ll provide an update on #EmilyFerlazzo at 9:30. It will also be live-streamed on their Facebook page.

This is close-up footage of what we’ve seen behind the #StAlbans barracks in the past hour.

We’ll have a live report at 10 & 11 on
@WVNYWFFF.

She has been found deceased, according to the VSP press conference. My heart is so heavy. Apparently one of the VSP detectives was in the convenience store where Joseph Ferlazzo was sighted and approached Ferlazzo and asked him to come back to the station to answer questions. Ferlazzo then confessed to killing his wife in the town of Bolton.

ETA: Here is the recorded press conference.

Last edited:
She has been found deceased, according to the VSP press conference. My heart is so heavy. Apparently one of the VSP detectives was in the convenience store where Joseph Ferlazzo was sighted and approached Ferlazzo and asked him to come back to the station to answer questions.
oh my word. . . i'm sick. yes, for sure, she just jumped out of a car and then was dead. zero sense. i'm sick...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back