Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laundries quickly identified items as Brian's, but how so quickly were items verified to be his? Mobile Lab? jmo This is very strange.....................but it looks like they have found a body if ME has been called form Sarasota.JMO
Brian's parents were there when the articles were found and identified the articles as belonging to Brian.

Good day, fine people.

Watching live but about to make a 3 hour drive back to LA. Sigh. This is what I'm getting thus far:

1. BL's parents on scene. That's something.

2. Medical Examiner on scene. That's definitely something.

3. "Articles found." Hmmm...

Is he dead?

What say you?

MOO.

I know it's weird, but like this case, weird stuff happens in Florida. If the items were found they could've been underwater previously. That area has been flooded for much of the search.
I’m not saying any different, I’m just saying this whole case has been strange, stickers added to the van too what’s happening today. All just bizarre to me. This could turn out to be nothing or everything IMO I read somewhere that medical examiner can turn up for evidence, so it could just be that or it could be for a body. MOO

Listen, both my parents are in their 60s & they can kinda do basic things on a computer & and basic operations of an iPhone. Lol if they need anything off Amazon, 9/10 times I order it for them, & don’t even talk about food ordering. Lol my mom can do basic online banking stuff, but my dad prob wouldn’t touch it. So I get that. I just don’t think that’s the Laundries. Mainly bc if the food ordering. They feel a little comfortable with a small amount of tech. IMO.

Wow-I am in my 60’s, and can do all of that stuff-and I am no tech wizard! What I can’t seem to do, is cobble all of the passwords to all of the stuff we stream, so I can use the apps on my phone, or IPad instead of the TVs. That makes me feel like a dinosaur!

I’m not saying any different, I’m just saying this whole case has been strange, stickers added to the van too what’s happening today. All just bizarre to me. This could turn out to be nothing or everything IMO I read somewhere that medical examiner can turn up for evidence, so it could just be that or it could be for a body. MOO
I agree!

BBM

I doubt it. My guess is they will be blamed for planting his body there, too.
The thing about the parents is there is just so much suspicion around everything that's been done. The way they remained quiet while their son was missing. The fact that they waited until LE had basically left the scene to actively search for their son.

I do think that CL and RL were doing what they thought was best for their son, and sometimes what someone believes is right doesn't always line up with what the majority thinks. And that's okay. Taking out everything else, I just cannot fathom sitting at my home day after day and letting other people search for my child when I reported them missing.

Even if LE had told them they couldn't participate in the search for whatever reason, contamination of a scene, concern over potential tampering with evidence if any was found, I would have been at those search locations every day.

Last edited:
It could be depending on the circumstances. I wrote a very detailed synopsis how it could be either or both. Please take a moment to read. An independent autopsy most likely will be performed at some point.
RSBM
Gabby was due to be cremated, so I doubt there will be an independent autopsy, as you suggest. PLEASE learn the details before you get the thread shut down.

I really, really wonder what led the FBI to spend so much time and resources in the Carlton Reserve, especially the Venice side, and so little in the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park, which is where the Mustang was left for a couple days and which is much closer to the Laundrie home. And now that's where the Laundrie parents found "articles belonging to Brian" after a brief search... and where a tent has been erected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627