Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's dead, then his life is over. His self is extinguished. He'll have self-convicted himself. He'll never make a contribution or harm to society again. His parents can't visit him in prison. He'll never walk on a technicality or be released early for good behavior.

How much more justice can you get?
If he is truly innocent then this outcome is incredibly, incredibly sad to me.

If he is guilty, your post is spot on.

I do hope we, the public, will be able to know more, at some point. MOO.

If this turns out to be him then he's done exactly as I thought he did and gone there to end his life on his terms (rather than going through the US prison system which would be worse than hell itself for him) and in such a way and place that would be as difficult as possible for LE/FBI to find him.

The only question now is the the presence and timing of his parents there today with how quickly the discovery occurred. Did they know full well when/where Brian did what he did and pulled the trigger on revealing him after the FBI pulled out of the park?

Agree with BBM & have always thought so but I was just replying about how it was notable that he might choose to leave his remains close to where he'd parked the mustang. ( I'm implying that it should make it easier for somebody to find him)

Anyway, we still don't know if there is a body there or whether this is still a man-hunt, or as many are saying on WS - articles were planted by the Laundries last night. My feeling is no, to the latter.
Do I think the Ls already knew BL was in this spot at the Park & 'pulled the trigger' on this info today? My gut says no.

I have to be honest…I find all of this strange. The day after Bertolino sends out that statement of how the Ls are being tortured and they went to the AT&T store…now the next day after the park opens up they BOTH go out there and find some items of his. Now all of this.
And all of this time they might not have thought of asking LE "We know the reserve is closed, but have you checked out that side trail close to where the Mustang was parked?"

So, IMO, 1) they pretty much knew where he might be, or 2) they had a reason to drag it (the discovery) out or 3) one or more of them went in there with him at the beginning. IMO

If BL family was under the impression that he co-owned the van, why would there be a theft charge? Also, IIRC, I don't believe there was an altercation with GP father. Merely, multiple texts and phone calls to the L family which they chose to ignore. IDC what excuse BL gave them about what happened. Any normal parent is going to know that something is very fishy with their son. And they did know something was fishy. Hence, SB. IMO.

Police were called due to an altercation on the 10th. The report of what occured is redacted, but the altercation is reported. They may have assumed he financed the car. According to family friends, the Laundries talked about him financially supporting her. Again, this opnion may not be accurate, but it was their opinion of the situation. If you read the family friends comments of Gabby. And then think about would would you believe if you had those thoughts about someone. Not saying those opinions are correct about Gabby. But they are the parents opinion of Gabby. If i was them and he came home and said, "Ive had enough, we broke up, she went on with friends". I would believe it. But I am also a traveller, and have travelled with people that I didnt gel with and have gone off on my own. It's not unheard of.

Im not excusing the text behaviour. All I am saying is we don't know the facts. We do not know what were in those texts, we also don't know when they exactly started and at what point after the van was confiscated and lawyer involved. Also remember, Brian is a grown adult, not a teenager. The parents are not responsible for a grown man and his communication with his gf parents. We do not know the exact timelines. We do not know what they we imploring him to do behind closed doors. Everything is assumptions. <modsnip> Lets all just wait. There is plenty of time to make their life hell when the facts come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to be honest…I find all of this strange. The day after Bertolino sends out that statement of how the Ls are being tortured and they went to the AT&T store…now the next day after the park opens up they BOTH go out there and find some items of his. Now all of this.

It’s not clear who found the items.

“Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida's Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."

Steven Bertolino, who represents the Laundrie family, confirmed to Fox News Digital that the Laundries informed law enforcement last night of their intentions to search the park and met officers there. Bertolino confirmed that while searching areas that Brian frequented, "some articles belonging to Brian were found."
Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member