Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Lauren @NLaurenTV via Twitter – 1:42pm 10/20
#BREAKING as the hunt for Brian Laundrie continues — a senior law enforcement official says what appears to be partial human remains have been found in the Carlton Reserve where he was last seen in a location that was previously under water.
@nbc6
. BBM

Where he was last seen??? Who the heck saw him? A trail cam? His parents? Or was this just an oddly worded sentence meaning last seen the last time he went hiking a few years ago. I’m confused

I'm gonna hold off on the conspiracy theories until they don't find his body. If they do find a body, entertaining the idea that the parents planted something in the park with 100's of people watching their every move 24/7 and with LE right there in the park with them, would be a big waste of energy. jmo
Maybe I've watched too much TV, movies over many years, and followed too many WS murder cases to not know that a person finding evidence does not move it, especially when LE is not far away.

It has been said in plain English that the Laundries contacted LE that since the park had been opened back up to the public that they wanted to go out and search.....FBI and Law Enforcement met the Laundries out there this morning....and it hasn't been stated who exactly found the items.....i admit it is so very strange but I doubt the Laundries planted anything out there with every one standing right there with them!!

Exactly. I think they know the jist of what happened. I’m sure the FBI has more details to give them than what we know.. I know most of us wanted him alive for those answers, but if he took the coward’s way out (or some random person got to him last night when the park was reopened), it at least puts it to an end. No more time and money wasted. His parents don’t have to hide anymore. Her family can start to grieve and with time move on without wondering where Brian is.

I’m not buying it without a BODY. I’ve always felt if he was in there he was dead. But I’ve also suspected a set up to make it look like he went in there & killed himself.

And if he did I hope the parents examine their actions. I really feel they handled this so badly for all involved. There is no escape from reality & responsibility. You can protect the rights of those you love while still behaving in a humane & civilized way. Maybe BL could or would have faced up to his actions if he had been at all propelled in that direction instead of indulging him & pretending nothing was going on.

So partial remains were found in an area that was previously under water. Explains why they didn't find anything during earlier searches.

I am fairly certain cadaver dogs can pick up a scent through water.... so did they KNOW he was in there but didnt want their officers to retrieve the body because of gators, or did they not detect anything previously? SOO many questions.

IMO

I think that the parents had not heard from Brian and a few days and after the park open back up to the public they went to the last location they knew him to be at.

and that is where they found their son‘s deceased body possibly partially consumed by an alligator.

IMO

I think that the parents had not heard from Brian and a few days and after the park open back up to the public they went to the last location they knew him to be at.

and that is where they found their son‘s deceased body possibly partially consumed by an alligator.

MOO I wonder what the BL's parents are thinking about LE right now. Its possible they told LE exactly where they thought he was and they had to find their son themselves. 6 weeks worth of hate from protesters and SM and they probably found him exactly where they said he was likely to be IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288