Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think as a parent, if I found my child's car and thought they may be suicidal, I would have turned that area upside down searching that area until I found them. This would have been before they even reported him missing. I am finding it hard to believe, that even if they knew what he had done they would just leave him out there without trying to find him. So strange and sad. MOO

Hmmm...somebody else plant it there since the park conveniently just opened?
Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found

The found the evidence after LE had left them. Then, they found the evidence, MOVED IT and "shortly thereafter" gave it to LE.
-------------------------------------
"Chris returned without law enforcement, and the couple continued on. The Laundries later discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They then could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to the law enforcement officer shortly thereafter, who later took it from them."

They may have reused the box from a meal delivery kit to mail something unrelated to someone unrelated?
I agree. They could have just reused a box. People have said Roberta Laundrie has a Poshmark account. Maybe she sold something and was shipping it. I have a Poshmark account as well and reuse boxes all the time.
Not defending the Laundries, I still don’t like them. Just not so quick to assume they’re really shipping a meal kit out.

Last edited:
No really, it is very close to where his car was found, seems reasonable they would look there first. Previously underwater. Feel it says more about LE, than the parents

Could LE have easily found him under water, though? I think it is extremely unlikely that they didn’t look there. I think it says plenty about BL’s parents that this is literally their first offer to help find their own son. And I don’t think it is only because this is their first chance to be in there.

JMO, but if it turns out that the Laundrie's were the ones to find their son, in the exact place they have been saying he was the whole time. It'll be interesting what the protesters outside their homes, the media commentators etc are going to say today. Will they back track, or double down and start with the, the body was planted theory. I can see already on social media alot of doubling down.

Also, do they get the reward money? Technically, they were the ones who said he was there this whole time, even with doubters they were adamant, and even when the search stopped, they found him. Well if they do, I assume its going to go to old Bertelino

The psychic on WFLA was mostly right with her predictions. She didn’t quite get the exact date of when BL would be found, but she was pretty close. She also said that he would be found near water. Partial human remains were found in an area that was previously underwater.

It’s Florida. I live in the uk & could’ve said the same thing about being near water :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow