CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped in to say how happy I am that we may get justice in this case. I was worried there was some problem we didn't know about but looks like they were just being methodical and careful. Justice for Maya!

Watching Maricris sob and plead with the public broke me. As a Filipino myself, I felt her pain with Larry’s betrayal…Filipino families are typically large and close knit, no doubt he has hurt and traumatized so many forever. I hope Larry’s parents are more flexible with Maya’s family, being grandparent themselves. I hope for the family’s sake the custody issues are worked out amicably because a trial is already going to be difficult enough.

I’m not at all surprised by the news of him utilizing spell casters. Depending on where his family is from, there may have been more of an emphasis on witches and shamans while he was growing up. While the Philippines is a predominantly Catholic country, colonization didn’t completely eradicate paganism and many Catholic rituals/traditions are still steeped in it. There are many “witches” or spell casters there but my understanding is that Filipinos regard black magic with a lot of fear and genuine belief in its effectiveness.

Larry Millete, husband of missing Chula Vista mother, arrested | cbs8.com

10/19/21

The CVPD is planning a press conference Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. [PT] to discuss the details of the investigation. That press conference will be live streamed on this page.

CHULA VISTA, Calif. — The Chula Vista Police Department has confirmed the arrest of Larry Millete for the murder of his wife Maya Millete.

A large police presence was at the home of Larry Millete in Chula Vista early Tuesday afternoon.

"Investigators are asking anyone who may have seen a black GS460 Lexus with the license plate "MEILANI" pulled to the side of the road the day of Maya's disappearance to contact police. "

Oh please let someone remember this!!!

Remember that Maya told her sister at one point, that if anything happened to her, it would be Larry. Sorry I don't have the link, but that stuck in my mind. Poor Maya knew she was in danger. I don't remember whether it was verbal or by text...hoping for the latter. One more nail in Larry's coffin among all the other evidence.

YES! I'm so so so so freaking HAPPY that the babies are safe! what an absolute nightmare for this entire family.
what must his parents be thinking right now?
I hope they're able to find Maya, I do not think he will ever tell them.
Just so so grateful the kids are safe.
JUSTICE FOR MAYA!!!
now I am going to hop of Websleuths for today just so I can steep in the happiness of this step of justice!

Someone might have seen this Lexus on Jan. 8th, 2021.
View attachment 318111
Lexus with vanity plates "MAYLANI"
Feb. 5th Post - I had to go way back to find the news video that showed the vehicles in front of the home. I had commented in a prior post about the vanity plates on what I thought might be LM's vehicle.
At the 01:43 minute mark in the video, I see a vehicle, turned out to be a Toyota, with a license plate that spells out "Millete". I think this turned out to be LM's.

Maya's Lexus at 01:33 minute mark with the vanity plates "MAYLANI". This is the vehicle LM backed up to the garage and took a long all day trip in. Someone may have seen him in the area that he possibly stopped. LE needs to show pics of the vehicle with the plates because many people don't know one car from another by name.

Updated: 5:09 AM PST January 15, 2021
Family and friends hold vigil for missing Chula Vista mother | cbs8.com (watch video at 01:33 minute mark)

"Investigators are asking anyone who may have seen a black GS460 Lexus with the license plate "MEILANI" pulled to the side of the road the day of Maya's disappearance to contact police. "

Oh please let someone remember this!!!

maylani-plates-on-maya-lexus-smaller-50-jpg.318111

LEXUS WITH THE VANITY PLATES LM TOOK ON LONG DAY TRIP ON JAN. 8, 2021

Not sure we ever saw a pic of the vanity license plate on the back of the Lexus, but I do believe I saw it spelled out in news articles as "MAYLANI", the "May" seems likely, but your spelling sounds possible too. I tried to find the news articles, but they change with time. Anyways, like I said, LE needs to get the pic of the Lexus with the vanity plates out there to jog people's memories of Jan. 8, 2021 seeing it parked someplace when LM took that looong all day trip,

Not sure we ever saw a pic of the vanity license plate on the back of the Lexus, but I do believe I saw it spelled out in news articles as "MAYLANI", the "May" seems likely, but your spelling sounds possible too. I tried to find the news articles, but they change with time. Anyways, like I said, LE needs to get the pic of the Lexus with the vanity plates out there to jog people's memories of Jan. 8, 2021 seeing it parked someplace when LM took that looong all day trip,

Attachments

• 84648FA2-031E-4FB7-BB2D-BA2C0D0E225E.jpeg
    84648FA2-031E-4FB7-BB2D-BA2C0D0E225E.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 32
  • 4CFEF7B0-961E-451B-9BE5-13A6DC6B24F9.jpeg
    4CFEF7B0-961E-451B-9BE5-13A6DC6B24F9.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 35

Sorry this double posted…but here are the pics again lol

Attachments

• 178F4E03-00E6-40FB-BFBB-8F5527068EA9.jpeg
    178F4E03-00E6-40FB-BFBB-8F5527068EA9.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 583
  • 9B0D2CBD-8DA8-4299-A0E9-8A1489C755B7.jpeg
    9B0D2CBD-8DA8-4299-A0E9-8A1489C755B7.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 579
Sorry this double posted…but here are the pics again lol

THANK YOU @PsychSnack! Get these pics out there,
178f4e03-00e6-40fb-bfbb-8f5527068ea9-jpeg.318205
9b0d2cbd-8da8-4299-a0e9-8a1489c755b7-jpeg.318206

Found the news article! :)
Human remains in East County appear unrelated to missing mom | cbs8.com
(Not Maya this is an older headline.) Published: 6:54 PM PST February 4, 2021

"Officers also impounded a black Lexus SUV, which the husband was believed to be driving on Friday, January 8, the day after Millete was last seen, according to family members. The SUV had a personalized license plate, MAYLANI."

Last edited:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Home4theMissing/status/1349487371268591622/photo/1

Now , may she be found.

Perhaps if LM gets a dose of incarceration..
the possibility of being thrown in with death penalty population…he will give up her location. (The DA mentioned DP yesterday)
He presents as co dependent (not accepting divorce ). Doesn’t like change (not moving on - with end of relationship ) Emotional thinker (texting to his boss & who knows who else about what he’s feeling)Used his kids as alibi (can’t do that anymore & kids may talk )
I think he will fold.
ESP if he thinks he can explain how it was self defense..an accident. She started it.
If he snapped ..it was her fault,etc.
He did such in his first interviews. According to him, he was the victim. I’m sure he will go there.

All JMO

Now , may she be found.

the possibility of being thrown in with death penalty population…he will give up her location. (The DA mentioned DP yesterday)
He presents as co dependent (not accepting divorce ). Doesn’t like change (not moving on - with end of relationship ) Emotional thinker (texting to his boss & who knows who else about what he’s feeling)Used his kids as alibi (can’t do that anymore & kids may talk )
I think he will fold.
ESP if he thinks he can explain how it was self defense..an accident. She started it.
He did such in his first interviews. According to him, he was the victim. I’m sure he will go there.

All JMO
I really hope he reveals where she is and does the right thing after causing so much pain. But the kind of person he seems to be I’m not sure he will… IMO.
I wonder if he even really knows exactly where he left her as he put the GPS on to get home…

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think he will reveal Maya's whereabouts . I think this guy is way too arrogant and contemptuous. At the same time I don't think this guy is going to do well in prison, for the same reasons. I do agree that he considers it all Maya's fault, and that her death was warranted, in his mind at least. IMO he is more likely to off himself as a final f u to Maya's loved ones and to the authorities....more in character with Fotis Dulos than Barry Morphew.

I may be totally wrong, and hope I am....for Maya's family's sake.

Court documents shed light on arrest of Larry Millete
According to the documents, a friend told investigators Maya confided that “at one time in the past, Larry had choked May until she passed out.”…..
During the investigation, detectives located surveillance footage and observed May park her Jeep Rubicon on the street in front of her residence on January 7 at 1642 hours. Investigators have obtained multiple sources of video surveillance from the neighborhood and there is no surveillance footage capturing May leaving her residence after she arrived on January 7, 2021 at 1642 hours. She is last seen at that time walking towards her residence.”

His arraignment is scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

I'm a San Diego local. The tv news channels are covering this case constantly now. A lot is being made of the Larry seeking out "spell casting" help.
Larry Millete's spellcasters: Meaning of dark magic myths in arrest document (fox5sandiego.com)

Hello fellow SD local! When I saw the news of the arrest, my first response was "it's about time."

I know LE needs to follow the law and the Constitution, but it seems to me that anyone with half a brain has known for months that Larry was responsible for Maya's disappearance.

Peace be upon her and may her children be raised by people who shower them with all the love that Maya would have.

Now , may she be found.

I think he will fold.
All JMO
I tend to agree with you that he's a blamer, an emotional sharer, he feels he was wronged and that Maya was to blame. He spilled a lot of beans already. He left a sloppy trail of his emotional upheaval. His phone interview was a "tell" for me right from the start, He leaks the truth even when he thinks he's fooling people.

He probably thought he was getting away with it. Now, it's real, he's locked up. If they offer him some kind of deal to tell where he hid Maya's body then Larry might talk. All this talk about not needing to find the body to be charged in a Death Penalty case might make him nervous. He better talk and cut a deal before the searchers find Maya because then he'll lose his bargaining chip. Just all MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288