Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I can think of only one other person, a female, who they could have talked into taking a shot at Tammy, as a quid pro quo...

I really question if the Goddess would be willing and/or have the nerve to do a murder up close and personal. But Maybe. After all, the individual who shot at Tammy wore a mask. Possible in the heat of the moment, Tammy may have misidentified the gender of the masked individual who shot at her.

I really question if the Goddess would be willing and/or have the nerve to do a murder up close and personal. But Maybe. After all, the individual who shot at Tammy wore a mask. Possible in the heat of the moment, Tammy may have misidentified the gender of the masked individual who shot at her.
Lori was conveniently out of town when Tammy was shot at.

Status conference scheduled for Lori Vallow set for tomorrow 10/21 at 10:30AM MDT. It’s been a little more than a month into Vallow’s 180-day extension for her mental health commitment.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1450855963724955653

Will hearing be open to public? Order to seal filed on 10/19. Officially, Vallow has been deemed unfit for trial since June, thus not being able to proceed with her case & murder charges against her.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1450856850807668743

I doubt she would dirty her hands to do much, seeing how she’s a Goddess. Not being sarcastic about that part. When people believe they’re ‘better than’ they’re not going to do things they think are beneath them. Even with everyday people there are certain things many of us won’t do.

I actually think it would make more sense for her to have shot Charles in ‘self defense’, but why would she when she has AC?

I also don’t think Tammy misidentified the gender of her shooter. While I 100% think eye-witness accounts are always suspect, and people can dress and behave like a different gender and pull it off, I think Tammy noticed the way the shooter moved, the stance, the gait, and both genders have certain ‘tells’ that are hard to disguise in situations like this. There have been a few female shooters who try to disguise themselves as men (and vice versa) and witnesses notice how strange it appeared.

Status conference scheduled for Lori Vallow set for tomorrow 10/21 at 10:30AM MDT. It’s been a little more than a month into Vallow’s 180-day extension for her mental health commitment.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1450855963724955653

Will hearing be open to public? Order to seal filed on 10/19. Officially, Vallow has been deemed unfit for trial since June, thus not being able to proceed with her case & murder charges against her.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1450856850807668743

Anyone know if it will be open?

Meanwhile, it’s official. Chad Daybell’s murder trial will move from Fremont County to Ada County, ID. Judge Steven Boyce will remain the judge assigned to the case.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1450909763647148032

FCKqu9iVkAA-yTc

Maybe someone should slowly and carefully explain to Chad that male gigglers are dorks, nerds and doofuses. Did I forget something?

Now that I’ve listened to the conversation, I believe the transcript incorrectly defines Chad’s nervous mini-chuckle as giggling. There was no “tee-hee-hee” quality to it, though it was still nauseating. And full of lies, of course.

I listened to the call. Chad didn't giggle. He chortled (defined as a soft partly suppressed laugh). Or maybe he chuckled. Whoever made the transcript erred in calling it a "giggle", which is "to laugh with repeated short catches of the breath." My opinion only.

Yup. I had the same reaction when I listened to the recording. Bad transcription.

Yup. I had the same reaction when I listened to the recording. Bad transcription.
He did not need to place this call. Or lie at all. He did it for pleasure. Lori could just call and ask for a quote for her husband that died. But he wanted to be involved and continue their farce. Does not seem to be religious in nature. JMO

He did not need to place this call. Or lie at all. He did it for pleasure. Lori could just call and ask for a quote for her husband that died. But he wanted to be involved and continue their farce. Does not seem to be religious in nature. JMO

Yes, you are correct. This just goes to show everyone, just how these to lie, wrap people around their little finger and how close these two were even though they were denying it. They are both very dangerous people. I hope CD adult children get mental help and realize just what their father did. Those are MOO.

tomorrow may be very interesting….already warned then family I may be reading a lot on here…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong