Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking maybe it was a case of BL wanting his body found so he killed himself nearer to the entrance (which was more flooded too) LE was going more on a fugitive train of thought (not criticizing as they probably took some cues from the apparent lack of urgency BL's parents seemed to have) So LE started going more into the reserve than where BL was, looking for an alive fugitive hiker not a deceased person.
They were also working off incorrect information regarding his actual date of departure. I do believe that contributed to this outcome.

It starts right from the beginning but gets more clear right about the 10 second mark. It looks like a body on top of a white tarp or table or something.
I am seeing what you’re seeing….I think. Do you think it is belly down? That’s what I think I’m seeing…with maybe a backpack on the back. I have horrible eyes though so who knows.

Last edited:
I zoomed in and watched several times and I do believe I saw remains on a small white plastic sheet.

MOO.

Seems to be something on a white table, people are looking at it and filming. One can tell it's on an elevated platform when -at the beginning of the video, soneone picks sonething up from the white surface without having to bend down as he would if it was on the ground. And indeed, it does look as described in the original post....

....Originally I thought those clasps were part of the white bag and couldn't figure out how you'd wear something like that. LOL I wish we had answers on what exactly we're seeing in that pic as I find it a tad confusing.

Source of pic: FBI will provide update after possible human remains found in manhunt for Brian LaundrieView attachment 318232

Those are clips for the dry bag. To keep the items inside the bag dry, you roll up the top of the bag and clip the two ends together. This keeps the top of the bag rolled up and water out.

A little more perspective, if this source is allowed:

Michael Ruiz, Fox reporter https://twitter.com/mikerreports/with_replies

"He was not there when the parents picked it up. They carried it for about 20-30 minutes before meeting up with him and handing it over."

I gotta wonder if those items would have fit into RL's red backpack that she wore to the park today.
So when BL's parents found that bag there was no LE officer walking with them? The closest officer was a 20-30 minute walk away? This is the FBI guys?

I need to know law in USA about L's collecting BLs backpack and taking it to LE. In Australia, would be considered tampering with evidence. Why didn't they just holler out for LE instead of putting it in bag.
In every case we discuss here, IE when searches were organized in the Morphew case, when we discussed Equusearch (Many times, but recently the Summer Wells case, on approved videos), ALWAYS the point is made that evidence is left as is, not touched at all, and LE called, even if it has to be by phone.

This just happened in the case in Texas of little Christian, 3 years old. Found alive by someone who lived nearby and called the cops. Same with little Rainn. Her finder on all terrain vehicle called 911 and asked permission to pick her up, as she was covered with flies. And the Laundries could have waved, or sent one person back to get LE. But instead, they took the evidence and walked 20-30 minutes away. So yeah, I ask, how did LE even know where it was in the first place? And why did the L's do that with evidence? IMO

Does anyone know the legal definition between POI and suspect because from what I’ve heard on the news it actually isn’t much different. JMO

POI can also refer to a witness that police believe can provide useful information, for example. I don't think I can mention another case to give you an example, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the POI played a part in the crime in any way. Just that police is interested in talking with them because they believe the POI can help the investigation if they have any info pertinent to a crime.

The “notebook”….if it was a tablet, not a paper notebook, this may have been how the parents and BL were ‘talking’. He supposedly left his phone at home and had no way to contact his parents. His parents may have been able to use the ‘tablet’ not only to talk to BL but to find his last location….that is why they were so insistent BL being in that location. Jmoo

this may have been mentioned already, but the thread is flying on fast speed….hard to keep up..

I just do not understand the prose and flowery paragraphs people are writing about the Laundries, when Gabby is the victim and should be the focus.

People are not doing that. I think the Mods had quite enough of that during the CW threads when some CW groupies tried to post. One of our best, an attorney to boot, has shared something from her experience. It isn't giving kudos to the Laundries at all. My gosh there are multiple victims here, in terms of ruined lives and torn up hearts. MOO.

Seems to be something on a white table, people are looking at it and filming. One can tell it's on an elevated platform when -at the beginning of the video, soneone picks sonething up from the white surface without having to bend down as he would if it was on the ground. And indeed, it does look as described in the original post....
not under the tent. in first 10 seconds before chopper changes angle and then under tree. also was confused at first until someone else pointed it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam