Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 64 pages of records, some that even say no police action needed. I would assume there would be some record of that call, unless they withheld that information.

I just meant that the call might not turn up in the 911 records because they didn't call 911 to talk to an officer about it? MOO

The items could have been planted at any time after the park re-opened. I don't think anyone is implying the items were planted at the time they were found, but the park had been opened to the public 24 hours before they went to look. It seems unbelievable that an entire team of trained federal agents went through that area and missed all of this. And in less than an hour a man walked into a specific clump of shrubs and overgrowth and found his son's articles.
Fair enough. What's the motive for BL's parents to plant the item's they found? Maybe I'm missing something. JMO.

I am so sorry you went through that.
Thank you so much, I am too. This thread isn’t about me though but it’s hard to not put myself in gabbys shoes, biting my tongue has been incredibly difficult at times. I think the least we could all do is look up the facts on DV or this type of murder and educate ourselves for gabby and her family. I understand a lot but before I went though it I thought the same as everyone else, e.g just leave it’s so easy. It’s not, unfortunately and if it were there would be zero cases of it happening. Gabbys family can’t get her back but they can help her change the world. MOO

I will say in inclined to believe the part about CL not wanting to leave the bag because media was around. If you watch the video, he looks like he is going to walk one way and notices the camera and goes a different way. I can't remember the time stamp. I don't blame him if that was his concern, especially considering behavior of some media people recently.
SB said that LE was within viewing distance of the Laundries, when L's found the bag. jmo

The items could have been planted at any time after the park re-opened. I don't think anyone is implying the items were planted at the time they were found, but the park had been opened to the public 24 hours before they went to look. It seems unbelievable that an entire team of trained federal agents went through that area and missed all of this. And in less than an hour a man walked into a specific clump of shrubs and overgrowth and found his son's articles.
What would be the purpose of planting items near their dead son's body? I'm not getting that one.

Cuomo replays at 1 eastern if anyone is awake to watch. jmo

I just meant that the call might not turn up in the 911 records because they didn't call 911 to talk to an officer about it? MOO
If you're talking about when the Laundries reported Brian missing, there is a record of it. Brian was reported missing on 9/17 at 5:47pm. The police report is viewable, states that it's a missing person's report and the rest is redacted. Corroborates LE's statement that Brian was reported missing on 9/17. I'm not sure why SB is stating otherwise, but he's mistaken.
Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen

Spokesman for the NPPD was asked and completely shut this down. He said they were never alerted before the 17th. This is from memory, and I am not searching for it so JMO

ETA this link gives a quote from NPPD about when he went missing and when they were notified, but it is not the direct interview I had seen
Police Search For Brian Laundrie After Family Claims He Disappeared While Hiking - The Police Tribune

i think we are recalling the same thing...SB previously stated that the laundries reported BL missing on the day he went for the hike, but NPPD said that they were not advised that he was missing until the 17th...it was a tweet, but i have looked back through JB, BE and the NPPD pio's pages and cannot find it...all i have been able to find is this tweet that indicates SB stated on 9/24 that BL was reported missing "a week and a half ago", which would have been prior to 9/17...

https://twitter.com/JossieCarbonare/status/1441565155796701184

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member