Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really question if the Goddess would be willing and/or have the nerve to do a murder up close and personal. But Maybe. After all, the individual who shot at Tammy wore a mask. Possible in the heat of the moment, Tammy may have misidentified the gender of the masked individual who shot at her.
I am still inclined to think that the shooter was actually Chad.

He did not need to place this call. Or lie at all. He did it for pleasure. Lori could just call and ask for a quote for her husband that died. But he wanted to be involved and continue their farce. Does not seem to be religious in nature. JMO
He certainly doesn't seem to be religious <modsnip> - but maybe so to those who admire people who can recite half the Bible. Also, he doesn't seem very intelligent. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been awhile since I last posted her stuff - I'll shorten this up a bit.

Thursday, October 21st:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 10:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & arraigned (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). DA will seek DP. No bond. Fremont County.
Arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M. Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Trial was set to begin on 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 (see above).
Vallow was found incompetent to stand trial on 5/27/21. Transferred to mental hospital on 6/24/21.

Court info from 3/5/20 thru 8/19/21 reference post #724 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

9/11/21 Update: Status conference hearing on 9/15/21. Vallow refusing to take meds. Vallow case show motion & order for State to meet with Idaho Dept. of Health. Medical staff treating Vallow’s mental health can be interviewed so State can decide if order for forced medication is necessary. Last week, judge said LV is still not fit for trial. In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means. 9/16/21: Means filed subpoena for Dep. AG Amy Long, needed as witness. Judge wants more info.
9/16/21 Update: Hearing was held in private & sealed. Documents released after yesterday's hearing indicate that the issue is that Vallow Daybell is refusing medication that could restore her to competency.
9/29/21: State's response & brief in support of response to defendants' motions to change venue. 9/29/21: State's motion to sequester the jury. (for Daybell & Vallow cases). 10/20/21 Update: Status conference hearing on 10/21/21.

*AZ – Indicted (6/24/21) & served (6/29/21) with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of former husband Charles Vallow. Maricopa County
6/29/21 Update: Lori Vallow is indicted (6/24/21) by a grand jury in Maricopa County, charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of her former husband Charles Vallow. Indictment #797-GJ-259/ Arizona won't go any further until Vallow's Idaho charges have been resolved. The indictment states, “Lori N. Vallow, on or about July 11, 2019, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to-wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.” The prosecutor in Lori's Maricopa County case for the murder of Charles Vallow is Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez's girlfriend, Treena Kay.
9/30/21 Update: Charles Vallow’s autopsy report has finally been released. We know he was shot and killed by Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox in Chandler on 7/11/19. Lori is now accused of conspiracy to commit murder. See post #273 for autopsy report:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.
*Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) – Motions hearing re change of venue on 10/6/21. Trial set to begin on 11/8/21 which was vacated. No update as of 10/21/21.

Last edited:
I am still inclined to think that the shooter was actually Chad.
I agree. How is it we know what round was used? If an outsider, where would they have parked and why wouldn't Tammy have heard a vehicle drive away? Someone may have done one, but I haven't seen even a speculative reconstruction of the event which takes the geography and other factors into account.

Okay - I need some help... I just noticed I do not have Tammy listed on my notes for either Lori or Chad. Can someone give me Tammy's full name, her age & when & where she was killed.

And the same for Charles.
It will save me time in looking back on all these posts! :) TIA!
citrouille14.gif

Anyone know who will be showing it? I'll have Judge Boyce's youtube up but if I recall correctly, it had issues on one of the hearings recently so like to always have additional feeds. EIN doesn't have anything showing on their site like they normally do

Okay - I need some help... I just noticed I do not have Tammy listed on my notes for either Lori or Chad. Can someone give me Tammy's full name, her age & when & where she was killed.

And the same for Charles.
It will save me time in looking back on all these posts! :) TIA!
citrouille14.gif

Here's info on Tammy, Niner:
Obituary for Tamara Michelle Daybell at Flamm Funeral Home

Tamara Michelle Daybell, age 49 (dob: May 4, 1970)
Died: Sat., Oct. 19, 2019, at her residence in Salem, Idaho.

For Charles Vallow [this article has a link to the autopsy report]:
Medical examiner releases autopsy report for Charles Vallow, Lori Vallow Daybell's former husband - East Idaho News

Leland Charles Anthony Vallow, Age 62
Died: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at his* residence in Chandler, AZ.
*Charles was not residing there at the time; he had rented the home for Lori, JJ, and Tylee, so that they would have a place to live.

Thank you, very much, Niner -- for all you do for all of us!

Last edited:
Anyone know who will be showing it? I'll have Judge Boyce's youtube up but if I recall correctly, it had issues on one of the hearings recently so like to always have additional feeds. EIN doesn't have anything showing on their site like they normally do

I'm not finding anything, anywhere, either. I do know they said it would be closed. Thought maybe we'd get an update afterwards, but I'm not seeing anything right now.

I agree. How is it we know what round was used? If an outsider, where would they have parked and why wouldn't Tammy have heard a vehicle drive away? Someone may have done one, but I haven't seen even a speculative reconstruction of the event which takes the geography and other factors into account.

Several months back we lost a verified insider who knew Chad in high school, who was disillusioned by the fact that this classmate said he would "know Chad's walk anywhere", based upon the footage from the *advertiser censored*-patting storage facility run.

Therefore, I'm considering it pretty impossible that Tammy would have been unable to recognize Chad's run from 6 feet away (didn't she say the gunman "ran away" after he/they failed?).

Several months back we lost a verified insider who knew Chad in high school, who was disillusioned by the fact that this classmate said he would "know Chad's walk anywhere", based upon the footage from the *advertiser censored*-patting storage facility run.

Therefore, I'm considering it pretty impossible that Tammy would have been unable to recognize Chad's run from 6 feet away (didn't she say the gunman "ran away" after he/they failed?).

Redvines86 I'm assuming. Lost???

An update on LV status as her commitment to the hospital, if she is fighting the meds or not, and will CD go ahead with his trial without her. Then the trials will be separate……I bet all that is what is being discussed….(rather argued). Only way we will know anything is if Prior filed a motion. LV lawyers will probably remain silent. IMO it will all fall on CD.

What’s the LE take on who the shooter was? I don’t recall there was ever a position. The issue of no getaway vehicle seems odd. And if anyone could miss at such short range, it would be Chad “Magnum Force” Daybell,” whose aim is probably about as good as his grasp of English syntax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23