Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are OPEN:

https://twitter.com/FBIDenver/status/1451302161690898435?s=20

On October 21, 2021, a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found at the T. Mabry Carlton, Jr. Memorial Reserve and Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park are those of Brian Laundrie.
@FBITampa

MOO

Warning—morbid comment ahead

That’s a huge relief—it’s the first time I’ve seen confirmation that they found his skull, which answers the question of if he’s really dead, in a way that just finding a toe wouldn’t.

MOO

I feel a sense of relief that he's gone. He won't pose a threat to anymore women. He won't abuse them, or threaten to take their belongings again.

I'm sorry both of them are gone. I'm sorry someone didn't see the signs of escalation and do something while these two still had a chance at life.

I'm sorry for all people who are in similar situations. I hope I pay better attention from now on if I feel a relationship is toxic. And, I really hope I'm brave enough to step up and do something meaningful.

Hoping for a civil suit by the Petito/Schmidt family if the Laundries refuse to talk.

I don’t see them talking at all now. They weren’t talking when he was alive, they have no reason in ‘their minds’ to talk now. Ghosting Gabbys family at the onset was/is inexcusable.

Since the parents told LE where he was and found him there does this allow them to avoid any legal ramifications?

Definitely interested in the contents of the bag that CL found yesterday, though. That may give us answers to the accusations that the parents or someone on their behalf planted the bag and they knew exactly where to go to find it and it wasn't a coincidence. I wonder if we'll get that information from the FBI/LE?

I just don’t see the point in posting to a website that nobody should post anything else or ask anymore questions. People here cared. Why does there have to be a reason for the discussion to continue? If people have questions, we are allowed. Same with thoughts and emotions. That doesn’t minimize the spotlight that should be on Gabby in any way, Imo. Grief can touch many people and online forums can be communities. JMO.
Exactly. The simple answer is to remove yourself from the conversation if you feel it should be over. No one is forced to participate…

I still want to know what happened. I know I’m not alone. Do I deserve to know, well of course not. But I hope some details come out either way.

MOO

Warning—morbid comment ahead

That’s a huge relief—it’s the first time I’ve seen confirmation that they found his skull, which answers the question of if he’s really dead, in a way that just finding a toe wouldn’t.

MOO
Like in "You"?

MOO

Just want to add that having an *honest* unpopular opinion or a different opinion without intent to disrupt is not trolling. I don't intend to change my stance until/unless evidence proves otherwise.
Same. I've been bullied on other threads for showing compassion and presenting differing opinions. It's not always just someone looking to stir the pot.

Wild that our teeth are so unique that we can be identified by them. They seem pretty innocuous in terms of distinctive body parts.
I think a lot of it has to do with dental records. Fillings, crowns, etc. Even teeth with no dental work, and just cleanings, may have a record they can be identified by. Dentists tend to take x-rays.

That's an interesting question.

Can they justify spending taxpayer money now?

If not, I hope they turn it over to someone with experience who can try to piece it together.
They will carry their investigation on to its conclusion. The death of a person of interest does not stop or close an investigation, which is about the murder of Gabby. BL's death, in and of itself, has no relevance to the investigation of Gabby's death. imo

Wild that our teeth are so unique that we can be identified by them. They seem pretty innocuous in terms of distinctive body parts.

MOO

Not to our dentists! I think they know our fillings and crowns, as well as our friends know our faces. (I suspect they’ll do routine DNA testing, anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get