Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swamp according to experts was flooded all of September, as its the rainy/hurricane season there. usually October is pretty bad as well (my father lives near the area), but this year in October it was much much less rain than usual
Should we conclude that he waded out to the general area where his remains were found? jmo

WFLANow show is just concluding

Interesting to note that now, in contrast to most of the past shows I've watched, there have been quite a few comments on 'harassment & bullying' of the parents at Wabasso. ( That emphasis is new)

Quotes from the video commenter who was just last on the show

Guarantee these two sue everybody. IMO. Hope this is allowed here.

Attached:
1) Updated Map (dated 10/22/2021) that now includes the approx. location of Brian Laundrie's Remains.
2) Google Earth pins for Mustang location & approx. location of BL remains.
*Distance between is approx. 1050 yards.

Note*Remains location is based upon this Daily Mail link.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10117913/Human-remains-search-Brian-Laundrie-BONES.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline&s=09

This is an updated map that's been linked many times in here. Can you look at it and see if you think it's accurate?

Myakkahatchee Creek Envt'l Park 10.20.21 - Google My Maps

This may sound like a dumb Q,but is Google Earth Live? if so, can you look at a previous date to see what a spot looked like in the recent past? My browser is too old to get google earth. jmo If it can be done, could it be screen shot? for sept 13 and 14.

Not a dumb question at all!
I always say:
If it's thinkable... it's possible.

I have Google Earth Pro.
To my knowledge Google Earth does not have a live version but if they did... I'd have a field day. :)

Google Earth Pro does have a history feature where images have been captured in the past and they are dated.
Sadly, it does not have an image for September or October 2021.
The image I posted is from February 2020, which is their most recent capture.

I did go ahead and capture an image from the month of November with my pins in place, however it is back from 2007.
Years apart but perhaps the conditions could similar to this October.
Attached is that Nov 2007 image for comparison.

Attachments

• N 07.png
    N 07.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Not a dumb question at all!
I always say:
If it's thinkable... it's possible.

I have Google Earth Pro.
To my knowledge Google Earth does not have a live version but if they did... I'd have a field day. :)

Google Earth Pro does have a history feature where images have been captured in the past and they are dated.
Sadly, it does not have an image for September or October 2021.
The image I posted is from February 2020, which is their most recent capture.

I did go ahead and capture an image from the month of November with my pins in place, however it is back from 2007.
Years apart but perhaps the conditions could similar to this October.
Attached is that Nov 2007 image for comparison.
Seems like one of the many news Heli's or many drones would have captured that area...but no one has published anything. jmo

A big missing piece of the puzzle here is what was found in Gabby's autopsy.

SB indicated early on that BL wasn't talking because LE tends to look for at SO's in cases like this, which implied BL was innocent and this case was headed towards a "bushy haired stranger" defense.

So now we know BL was upset when he returned to his parents house on Sept. 1 and he was upset after the Bethune video was released and after talking with SB that same day. One of these events led to him heading to the park to kill himself on that particular date.

We also know BL took more than $1000 out of Gabby's accounts - more money than would be needed to buy gasoline/food/even hotel rooms while driving back. What did he do with the rest of the money?

What I would like to know from Gabby's autopsy is if BL's skin/blood/DNA was found in locations on Gabby such as under her nails, on her neck, etc. That information would be very helpful in answering any lingering questions as to exactly what happened to Gabby. I'm frankly surprised this has not been released now that it is known BL is deceased. Hopefully it will be released soon to put to bed any lingering questions.

I don't know how to precisely quote something from a closed thread. I did it by "guess". I'm not sure how it will display. If there's a shortcut, I'd love to know.

@Kristin Esq. this is in response to your post from last thread:

I’m curious to know what you take away from all of SB’s public interviews with MSM.

My take, IMOO, is that SB has lied publicly on more than one occasion, and his anger is actually about the fact that we have not believed the lies. MOO. Here are only a few of the documented examples of why I believe this to be the case:

1. He stated he reported BL missing the night he left. He made this statement notwithstanding the fact that a month ago he and/or the Laundries or both, gave the public and LE two different dates as the date of BL’s disappearance which they left uncorrected for more than a week. This HLN clip from a CNN interview with Josh Taylor NPPD reveals JT saying this is not true. (At 3:01)

Interestingly, SB does reveal new information. He says in this same place that the FBI came to the house on Friday NOT to complete a MP report, but rather as a follow-up to a tip to make sure BL was not “in” the house (I don’t think I have ever heard of the FBI giving a POI a head’s up that they would be arriving on a day certain to check out a tip and see if the POI was actually in the house. These things that come from him seem outlandish and just do not seem plausible.) It was when they physically showed up at the house that the Laundries agreed to fill out a MP report. Now, call me stupid but this “defense” of his is actually achieving the opposite IMO. He is saying in a non-direct manner that no MP report was filed until the FBI showed up on Friday for another matter entirely.

Here’s another article on JT refuting this but the video is much more impactful IMO. Brian Laundrie search: No discrepancy between FBI and parents on missing timeline, says family lawyer

2. He stated that LE accompanied them into the Reserve and were with them when CL found the dry pack. We know this to be false from Mike Ruiz’ video evidence. LE was nowhere in this wide angel frame when CL veered off the trail.

Brian Laundrie search: Human remains found near fugitive's belongings in Florida park

3. He stated the parents returned because the Reserve was once again open to the public. He conveniently fails to mention that the reserve was open for a week before LE shut it down, and that they didn't go search for BL, save one night. He conveniently fails to mention that the reserve was not yet then flooded as we know from BE coverage the next week that the reserve was becoming flooded.

IMOO, his national TV on-camera raging is more about himself than it is his clients. He is aware he has a credibility problem with the public and despite his best efforts to squash it he has been unable to do so, and it seems to be infuriating him. I also think this may stem in part from him still being concerned about potential exposure. MOO

What SB fails (or refuses) to recognize however, is that the public did not do this to him. These are his words and inconsistencies and in some cases according to JT of NPPD, his untruths or inaccuracies. They did not originate from the public. MOO His anger at the public and the media is misdirected. But, IMO he is demonstrating that he is incapable of blaming himself for anything.

This is all JMO.
Good catch noticing the discrepancies !
Why is SB doing this, though ?
Imo.

It's a variation of ' not now, because they are grieving' & has been very blunt with every reporter, wtte- don't even ask about this topic while they are grieving

Also somewhere in that interview he says the parents are 'devastated'

TBH I think big part of SB's anger is that there has been so much activity outside the house for so long, as well as so much misreporting .
bbm
At this time and subject to change, I don't think SB is too worried about the protesters. ;)
He hasn't directly spoken to or referenced them ?

The misreporting seems to be coming directly from SB or his sources ?
He may be getting falsified information and running with it ?
There have been many misleading reports in msm starting with the parents' giving the incorrect dates of the last time Brian was seen.
MOO

As far as what method was used... I could see hanging as some mentioned, although i assume the device would still exist even if water or animal came after the fact. If self inflicted wound like writs, then i guess that's possible and something small used could have washed away.
On the other hand, where I live we've had people buy things off the dark web that do the job painlessly and quickly or so advertised. In that case they should be able to find it through computer and shipment records.
so I'm gonna go with self inflicted wound, not a gunshot would also be a reason animals were attracted.

If that area was full of water and muddy, I am open to the possibility he slipped and drowned.

Yes I've navigated the trails at Carlton and nearby parks where sections are underwater (I'm such a brave soul, LOL) not too deep perhaps a foot high of water or less.

In looking at the maps posted by Ctmom upthread, it looks like BL was found in a swamp near a small pond. I have to wonder if he somehow slipped and ended up there.

Yes and no :D Thank you so much because it does have exactly what I want which are the police reports.
But, if anyone can find the page which was just exclusively the list of redacted reports…
The link @Truth Prevails kindly shares shows the report half way down, photo 12 of 45. Sept 17th *bam*

Just in case…
Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen

If that area was full of water and muddy, I am open to the possibility he slipped and drowned.

Yes I've navigated the trails at Carlton and nearby parks where sections are underwater (I'm such a brave soul, LOL) not too deep perhaps a foot high of water or less.

In looking at the maps posted by Ctmom upthread, it looks like BL was found in a swamp near a small pond. I have to wonder if he somehow slipped and ended up there.
good point. it was dark

[...]

Here’s another article on JT refuting this but the video is much more impactful IMO. Brian Laundrie search: No discrepancy between FBI and parents on missing timeline, says family lawyer

[...]

Keep in mind that JT was the one who absolutely rubbished the idea that the Laundries would participate in the search for BL. Early the next day the Laundries were assisting in the search. (In fact, folks on this board were in the midst of musing about what a giant liar Bertolino was, and how ridiculous his suggestion was that the Laundries might actually be asked to help in the search, when we received reports that the Laundries were indeed assisting in the search. That was quite the moment.)

In that article (linked in the quoted comment) JT is making an assumption. "Please keep in mind that NPPD was an assisting agency until Tuesday night September 14th," he wrote. "I’m confident that if that were true, the information would have been relayed."

So JT is claiming its not true simply because he didn't know about it. That is exactly what he did with the search info.

I'm pretty sure Bertolino is not lying about this. Somehow, somewhere, the info he provided, that Brian went missing on the 13th, seems to have fallen through the cracks.

the partial skull i was assuming was the lower part with the teeth, which is how ID was so quick...
not sure how shattered vs a hole a gunshot a close range would be for a skull, but assume various skull chards would be close
See, I would assume (and we all know about "*advertiser censored*-uming") that the TOP part of the skull is called "skull" and if it were the lower jaw, that would be called "jaw." Just saying. I am sure the ME knows the correct way to term it and maybe I should study up on what is "skull" and what is "lower jar" in human remains.

Jeez guys, SB said that BL was "mourning" the day he went missing, the 13th? Can you imagine how this makes GP's parents, family and friends feel, are you kidding me? She hadn't even been discovered and SB states that? He held the key and they knew it, he ran, they knew something and they let it ride. While she was out there, dead.. I can't. MOO. I was working today so just getting to this now.

A big missing piece of the puzzle here is what was found in Gabby's autopsy.

SB indicated early on that BL wasn't talking because LE tends to look for at SO's in cases like this, which implied BL was innocent and this case was headed towards a "bushy haired stranger" defense.

So now we know BL was upset when he returned to his parents house on Sept. 1 and he was upset after the Bethune video was released and after talking with SB that same day. One of these events led to him heading to the park to kill himself on that particular date.

We also know BL took more than $1000 out of Gabby's accounts - more money than would be needed to buy gasoline/food/even hotel rooms while driving back. What did he do with the rest of the money?

What I would like to know from Gabby's autopsy is if BL's skin/blood/DNA was found in locations on Gabby such as under her nails, on her neck, etc. That information would be very helpful in answering any lingering questions as to exactly what happened to Gabby. I'm frankly surprised this has not been released now that it is known BL is deceased. Hopefully it will be released soon to put to bed any lingering questions.

I mean he was just identified as deceased 24 hours ago... and it is a Friday.
My guess is that LE was building their case to charge him with murder and that information would have been withheld in order to keep that case tight. they did come by and ask his parent for a DNA sample after Gabby's body was found. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88