Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching SB on Banfield, and boy howdy.

I have no idea what he thinks he's accomplishing when all he had to do is say that his clients are grieving their son's death and neither he nor them will have any additional statements to give, and please respect their privacy.

Instead...boy howdy.

Keep giving interviews with women reporters and lashing out at them. That'll help his clients.

Just wow.

I don't think his clients need help. The vast majority of the public has already moved on. And the rest will w/i a week or two at most. This is over and he's getting the last 15 minutes with the help of the death-as-entertainment media. Maybe they could spend a week in a city where dozens of people die in a month with no attention whatsoever from the media or sm, whatsoever. jmo

Brian Laundrie's death: A notebook found near his remains could answer some key questions, experts say - CNN

Experts told CNN the notebook believed to be Laundrie's could offer some insight into a story that has grabbed public attention.

"If that notebook contained, for example, information that could have been admissions, it could be projecting blame or rationalization, all that information could help in the determination," former FBI profiler Jim Clemente said Thursday.

Mark O'Mara, a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor, told CNN the FBI will have "some luck" retaining some of the notebook due to the advancements of forensic technology.

"So I think there's going to be great information to come from that. Because even if there is bleeding amongst the ink and the pages, they have done a great job with even much older items that they find," O'Mara explained.

Wasn't the media camped outside his house on Sept 13th?
Or was this before the media showed up?
How did he pass all the cameras? Did he leave in the middle of the night? Something doesn't add up. When did that Mustang leave Sept 13th in the middle of the night?
I can't find it right now, but on Sep 13th the media made a big deal out of CL mowing the lawn, so there should be footage.

The 13th was a busy day.

Spoke with SB
Went on hike and was upset when he left
CL mows the lawn
CL goes looking for him at some point
SB tells FBI he hasn’t returned at some point

Anything else that day?
Edited to add lawn!

So, last night SB said that BL was "grieving" and there was nothing ChL could do to stop him. In the course of this interview it has changed to "BL was a young man who liked to go off camping on his own so it wasn't that big of a deal or cause for alarm."

MOO

The call about gunshots was at the Laundrie residence On 24th September I think? This incident.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1441537194166927360?s=21

The 18th was an incident at Balboa and Delmar around 23:30 at night. The report was completely redacted except for the date, time and location, but it was reported as a ‘suspicious incident’ and connected to the Laundries in some way.

Gabby Petito case: North Port redacts records on Petito, Laundrie family

Thank you!

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.

YkJNoGrotxtgIucc
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

One of the things I held off on reporting -- but now will because Brian Laundrie is confirmed dead. Police installed hidden cameras around the house -- including this camera in a neighbor's yard behind the house. This particular camera was installed after Brian went missing.

YkJNoGrotxtgIucc
How would they have been able to do that, without the Laundries peering out their windows and catching them or the neighbors/protestors seeing and blabbing?

Watching Banfield....

Someone, please....Is Mr. Bertolino now walking back having reported to the FBI on Sept 13th that Brian was missing? He is using phrases like 'mentioned to the FBI' that 'by the way, Brian didn't come home' and asked Ashleigh to, lose the word 'report.' "

So LE/video would have picked up him leaving the house-entering and driving away (alone) in the Mustang to corroborate what his attorney/parents told LE/FBI then. I cannot wait to see this footage.

They say they missed him leaving but there must be some reason there were so convinced he was there. Perhaps they found footage on cameras elsewhere near the car park?

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1451729717086851075?s=21

I’m surprised from what we’ve heard so far that the park is being opened up already. If it’s “skeletal” remains and only partial, I’d think they’d take the time to search and find as much as exists in that area. I’m just surprised they’re sure they collected all evidence so quickly. JMO.

In one of the SB quotes today he said that the water where BL was found 'was previously 3 feet deep'

Do alligators dwell in water that is only 3 feet deep? I think it was Florida Girl & an expert on TV a couple of weeks ago who both said that was not the case. Deeper water areas of the Reserve
I've had alligators in my back yard. Which is at least 200 yards from the Ashley River. They get around. We even had one show up at a local putt-putt golf course a couple of years ago. I had to stop my car once because an alligator was crossing the road on my way to Charleston airport. They get around, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater