Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t sure of anything regarding that. LE has cell records and can ascertain a lot of this if it’s important.
SB has outright said he has been their attorney for many years. He says he was first apprised of this case after the Ls got voicemails from Ps alerting them that something was very wrong. No reason for him to lie. Consequences if he is caught lying.
How did the lawyer protect his client BL?

Regarding SB interviews- anybody else catch how angry SB got when Ashleigh called out his inconsistencies- rolling over her statements with contempt, while he was able to word salad around Brian’s challenging questions without the same disrespect.

<modsnip>

Gabby was engaging in a project that a future journalist might have undertaken in her early twenties. Maybe Gabby could have been the next generation Ashleigh. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We know what the Ls were told. Gabby was missing. The Ps hadn’t heard from her in nearly 2 weeks. Nor from BL. Did the Ls know anything?

And ,MOO, they did. BL was right there. He had returned home with van without Gabby snd the L family let him just “not talk about it”, thinking it was a bad break up and Gabby home with her parents.
Well then he must’ve made it seem like the worst of the worst of breakups if that was their reasoning for hiring an attorney, especially since he came home without her in her van and her parents had no idea where she was.
I’m sorry, that just does not make sense. According to his attorney, he was distraught and grieving and then he ran away. That was his MO when things got bad. Run away from murder scene, run away when the walls start closing in. BL is/was guilty.
MOO.

Did anyone actually see him in Orlando? He stretches the truth so much that without absolute verification I'm not sure I believe he was physically present. Having a face time meeting at the office of another lawyer could be his version of "I met with them in Orlando" JMO
BBM Not that I'm aware of. Anyone else remember? MOO

Sorry for the late reply...had to go for more coffee. :)

Regarding SB interviews- anybody else catch how angry SB got when Ashleigh called out his inconsistencies- rolling over her statements with contempt, while he was able to word salad around Brian’s challenging questions without the same disrespect.

<modsnip>
Gabby was engaging in a project that a future journalist might have undertaken in her early twenties. Maybe Gabby could have been the next generation Ashleigh. :(

It's not lost on me, it speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know what the Ls were told. Gabby was missing. The Ps hadn’t heard from her in nearly 2 weeks. Nor from BL. Did the Ls know anything?

And ,MOO, they did. BL was right there. He had returned home with van without Gabby snd the L family let him just “not talk about it”, thinking it was a bad break up and Gabby home with her parents.

Even the most hands-off parent is going to wonder "What is to be the disposition of all of Gabby's things? Someone needs to start returning her belongings and if it's not going to be him, I guess I'm going to have to call her or her parents to make the arrangements myself." Even if all the Laundries want is just to get Gabby's things out of their house, somebody is going to have to either make or take a call. Otherwise, the Laundries have to toss or ignore Gabby's possessions.

If you look here people writing reviews say cellphone coverage is almost non-existent: Fort De Soto Park Campground Reviews updated 2021

But, they checked out of this campground on the 8th. What we don't know is where the Laundries were after that until they called their attorney at 11:30pm on September 11. Maybe they were home, maybe they had gone somewhere else. We have no information about this timeframe at all, so we just don't know if they were somewhere that had cell service or not.

thanks for the link
At your link, aren't those ratings of all the cell providers though? ( Charts in blue, showing how many bars with Verizon etc )

Does anyone know how much of Brian's remains were found, to autopsy? Was the entire skull ever found? TIA. I can't keep up with the information. Is tox screen being done? TY
Partial skull (but enough for dental). It sounds like a few more bone fragments that had been scattered. No tox because there’s no tissue to test. JMO

The question is what did BL tell his parents? Obviously, whatever he told them warranted, in their minds, the need to speak to and retain an attorney, even before GP was reported missing and then found.
Bbm
Correct. This action by the Laundrie's was prompted by... something big. Something big enough that the Laundrie's could not handle it on their own. And now the girl that lived in their home is dead.
I feel it is acceptable to investigate their potential motives for hiring legal counsel.

Did anyone actually see him in Orlando? He stretches the truth so much that without absolute verification I'm not sure I believe he was physically present. Having a face time meeting at the office of another lawyer could be his version of "I met with them in Orlando" JMO

I'm not at all into the conspiracy theories in this case but this is how Brian Entin phrased his tweet: "The parents went to Orlando to meet with him." (Obviously the parents were seen there.)

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1441162284559048719?lang=en

How did the lawyer protect his client BL?
Yes, I was saying yesterday he seemed to be throwing BL under the bus & now he makes a statement that implies BL only killed one person?!

I wish I understood better how a lawyer represents someone’s interests after death, but this doesn’t look like the way to me. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288