Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Ruiz on Twitter (Video)
Hikers this morning found a Nalgene water bottle from a Seattle REI Co-op near bone fragments in a #Myakkahatchee Park clearing. It's also by where Chris and Roberta Laundrie found #BrianLaundrie's white dry bag earlier this week. Their son's remains were found nearby Wednesday.
12:38 AM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brian Entin on Twitter
I reached out to North Port PD after pictures surfaced of what appeared to be bones and other items out at the reserve today.
12:39 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brian Entin on Twitter
Items found at the Carlton Reserve today are "nothing related to this case or any other" according to North Port Police.
12:37 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Josh Benson on Twitter
According to North Port Police PIO @JoshTaylorPIO:
"To my understanding, nothing related to this case or any other has been located." (regarding claims of more remains found at the Reserve today) #BrianLaundrie
12:44 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
Police collected some bone fragments at the scene but left the bottle behind.
1:10 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
Here it appears again - https://twitter.com/CantDebateThis/status/1452321704806596618?s=20…
1:35 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
The FBI is now reaching out to the woman who discovered the bottle.
1:47 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
#GabbyPetito family attorney Stafford on the bottle: "We have a picture that's from before she left for her trip. It looks like the bottle. I don't know why it would be left there. It boggles my mind."
2:03 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter Web App

Jossie Carbonare on Twitter
(1/3) JUST IN: Photos circling around of a water bottle allegedly belonging to #GabbyPetito found at Carlton Reserve near where #BrianLaundrie’s remains were found are “false reports”according to North Port Police PIO Josh Taylor.
2:35 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

(2/3) The water bottle seen in photos circling the internet was found at the reserve by people walking by is the same one seen in videos where the inside of the van on YouTube is shown.
2:36 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

(3/3) However, North Port Police PIO Josh Taylor tells me: “As far as I know, nothing related to this case has been found. Bunch of false reports. However, this is an FBI led investigation and they should speak to anything such as that located.”
2:37 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
Update from Taylor: “Earlier today I was told there were some reports that turned out to be nothing. If something was found after that, I don't know. Again, the question about possible materials found should be directed to the fbi as it is their case.”
3:39 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
FBI has not yet responded to my inquiries.
3:40 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
FBI response: “Thank you for reaching out. There is no additional comment at this time. Please monitor Twitter (@FBIDenver) for updates.”
10:01 PM · Oct 24, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
So who is he to speak on it if he’s not even leading this case? This guy is almost as terrible as SB.
Did he miss the fact that BL killed while being "mean?"

Did he miss the fact that Gabby died because she was murdered, murdered violently?

How convenient for him to throw shade on Gabby....
Who is this guy to even say that? I’m sure he’s going solely off the Laundries’ word. Part of me thinks they didn’t care much for her, and SB is relaying their words. It’s all hearsay to him. He needs to just keep his mouth shut.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
It was flooded and now the flood waters have receded.
It's still a swamp and it's a wet place.
Note CL's pants are wet from his ankles to nearly his knees from searching off the trail where he found the notebook.
(photo by Michael Ruiz of Fox @mikerreports)
jmho

ETA - LE found the notebook, not CL.

Attachments

• laundrie.jpg
    laundrie.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I think he went home (to empty storage unit) because they decided to break up!
Now did she ask him to come back?
Did they do this often?
After the restaurant argument did he leave
Her there abd hitch a ride offering the person 200 bucks? Did he then get a text message from her asking him to come back
This is probably when they had their last fight! And she dies!
Just another theory among many!

maybe he left every time they had a fight and she would call him back!
I wish they had the phones it would explain a lot I think!

Was the notebook wet when found by Brian’s dad?<modsnip>

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is my interpretation from the reports and video footage released, that the parents found the white dry bag and a black item (which they put inside the bag before showing LE). LE actually found the backpack, notebook and partial remains in a separate but nearby area.

ETA: I'm sure lab technicians will be analyzing all the evidence and can easily tell the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
North Port Police admit to mistakes in Brian Laundrie investigation

@Dannielle_Garci

Like mother like son? NPPD's Josh Taylor tells
@winknews
reporter Erika Jackson that when Chief Garrison said he knew where Brian Laundrie was.. its because officers thought they saw him come home in his mustang.. turns out .. it was his MOM in a baseball cap.

Video:
https://twitter.com/Dannielle_Garci/status/1452717007082770437?s=20
What? That's a stretch.
North Port Police believe Brian Laundrie looks very much like his mother, Roberta. Josh Taylor is the public information officer for the North Port Police Department. “They’re kind of built similarly,” said Taylor.

Did they do this often?
Her there abd hitch a ride offering the person 200 bucks? Did he then get a text message from her asking him to come back

Was the notebook wet when found by Brian’s dad? If so why would it be if it was dry for days in the area.? <modsnip>
Brian's dad didn't find the notebook, it was found by one of LE searching on the other side of the path. It's in previous MSM that's been posted.
MOO

He was left alone and in a video I thought he had a water bottle he was carrying.. I don’t see why the notebook was reported as being wet? It looked dry as a bone out there.

There were still areas that were boggy, waterlogged off the trail. How do you think ChL got water-soaked trouser bottoms? You can see by the patterns that he tread in some water during the search, perhaps ankle/calf deep. Then it seeped upwards.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is my interpretation from the reports and video footage released, that the parents found the white dry bag and a black item (which they put inside the bag before showing LE). LE actually found the backpack, notebook and partial remains in a separate but nearby area.

ETA: I'm sure lab technicians will be analyzing all the evidence and can easily tell the difference.
I must have missed that thanks. Yes, maybe we will get more information about the notebook.

It is appreciated very much. There are so many unanswered questions.

and on a side note, borndem is your avatar the girl from the movie "The Bad Seed" my Dad loved that movie.

Yep, that's the source! It's the original 1956 Rhoda, all right!
I must say, @putnam6, this dates me -- I enjoyed that movie very much several years after it premiered, let me add! There is an more current one, but IMO, it miserably fails in comparison. The older version can be found on *advertiser censored*m*z*n for a few bucks. Probably somewhere else for free, I dunno. Well worth watching!

It was flooded and now the flood waters have receded.
It's still a swamp and it's a wet place.
Note CL's pants are wet from his ankles to nearly his knees from searching off the trail where he found the notebook.
(photo by Michael Ruiz of Fox @mikerreports)
jmho

That's such a humbling picture, the adult 22-year old Brian screwed his parents too they didn't ask for any of this? I know that's an unpopular opinion.

I think after the fact he got out of there fast, he packed a change of clothes to hike/ shower/clean up at Colter Bay. He discarded his old clothes and with a now lighter backpack tried to hitch a ride to the van either because he was lost, tired or had some sense of urgency to get there or maybe all 3. I think Aug 27 was the last day Gabby was alive.

Did they do this often?

That wouldn't be unusual for some young couples. It fits the pattern their friends claimed they were on & off again.

I saw that. LE were to quick to say it was not case related…..until all testing is done, LE should have said, Testing is ongoing for further results and answers or just say No Comment! Jmoo. Thanks for the post!
Fort DeSoto is over 70 miles away from North Port, but I'm sure the pistol might be tested for unsolved fatal shootings, seems to me. JMO

Where is Brian's precious hammock?
BL had the forethought to pack dry bag + notebook. I never thought BL would commit suicide, but if he planned to survive wouldn't he take his hammock?

If the-sun news story is not a hoax maybe BL planned death-by-alligator.
Laundrie shared pic of gator attacking man amid speculation he was eaten

The artwork in the-sun story is by artist Rick Heshka.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member