Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who if anyone is entitled to the reward now that BL has been found dead?

Is it possible it could be donated to the Gabby Petito Foundation?
It would be nice if they donated the reward funds to the foundation. Technically, it was LE who found the remains and LE is not eligible for reward money, so the foundation would be a good choice. imo

Could it be when FBI came into the picture they completely pushed out NPPD and they resented it to the point of watching not watching really camera video 24/7?

It's despicable if true, but it's a small town force and it could happen. I personally wouldn't put it past them because they must have been offended.

This became FBI when the van was towed away on the 11th. JMO
Then the FBI should have.been watching!

maybe it will go to Chris Laundrie and he will create a Brian Laundrie Foundation. Wouldn't that be horrible.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a "captured alive" condition for eligibility for the reward. Not because everybody thought BL would kill himself (if he did) but advertising a "wanted dead or alive" reward could create incredible risk for lots of people including lookalikes.
JMO

Who if anyone is entitled to the reward now that BL has been found dead?

Is it possible it could be donated to the Gabby Petito Foundation?

It would be extremely worthwhile if it were used towards helping find others who are missing.
There are so, so many people missing out there, they don't get the time and resources spent on finding them sadly. This could really help bring more people home.

Tracking Brian? Then why did they just watch him leave in his Mustang and not follow him at a distance to determine what he was up to? They knew he was a POI and yet they allowed him to just drive off to who knows where without a tail! What if BL had Gabby somewhere else, not his parents house and was headed there? This complete failure in surveillance is just crazy.
Apparently there were legal restrictions as to what they could do prior to being charged with anything. See Brian Laundrie was under police surveillance but disappeared anyway, police admit

To answer my own question, it appears when police ticketed (or left a note) Brian's car, it was at 6968 Reisterstown Road. According to a website map, his remains were found very nearby. We've been told the area had been under water until shortly before he was found. Was it when he went hiking?

I have no filter today. That’s why I probably believe if he did kill himself it was not out of grief. He had plenty of time to do that before he came back to Florida. In his twisted mind he first probably thought he was going to get away with murder and when that started closing in he knew exactly what would happen to him in prison and it would not have been pretty. Killing himself was the best option. A lifetime behind bars being subjected to who knows what could not have been an easy way to live and offing himself just took a few seconds. If his parents were that worried about him they would have called LE immediately or followed him into the preserve when he left. It’s over. As long as they’re 100% certain it is him, it is over and time to let it rest. Get back onto Gabby and forget about the sniveling coward who left too many grieving by his own actions.

MOO

With great respect, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and while I might disagree with it, I still appreciate it.

My opinion only.

- I believe the Laundries loved their son and were very worried about him. I don't believe they'd have put themselves through this much pain and public hatred if they didn't.

- I believe Brian was full of remorse and guilt. Couple that with the thought of prison and suicide, IMO, makes complete sense.

- The case has not been closed and all of the mystery still involves BL. Time will reveal more of what happened or not. I know I remain open to more discussion of Brian and all involved. I remain curious.

- Gabby is with all of us. That doesn't change. She's the heart and soul of this case.

MOO.

That's what I thought, actually. But I was relaying what Bertolino said. He specifically said Josh.
Yeah, but I don't want to know what SB says because it's nothing more than a gigantic head twist and I refuse to be manipulated.
His entire narrative has been unreasonable brash and toxic right from the outset and he has succeeded in causing division- but only if one takes his words and does anything other than burn them.
(betcha he's under fire from the Feds- for something..)

The Bown Hotel is in Moab, UT and the Merry Piglets is in Jackson, WY. Not that it matters just clarifying.
Yes, I knew that lol... I meant to say where the other couple that were murdered were last seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow