Found Deceased FL - Tammy Case, 56, house door found cracked open, Plant City, 10 Oct 2021

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
PLANT CITY, Fla — Tammy Case’s kids are beside themselves trying to figure out where she is.

The 56-year-old was last seen on Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021. Her adult children didn’t worry at first until one of her kids went to check at Tammy’s home.

“Where is she sleeping at night. How is she getting by? She has no money no cell phone no credit cards no ID, no keys no nothing,” said her daughter Taylor Case. “Thursday, my brother actually went to her house and the door was cracked open and all of her stuff was inside but she was gone which is when we reported it.”

d647c2f3-bca0-4c42-8b3c-626a71620c63_1140x641.jpg

More at The Missing: The disappearance of Plant City's Tammy Case | wtsp.com

Where’s her husband, children’s father????

“You never think that this is going to happen to you you’ve never been through this before so we’re all just there’s five of us siblings and then my dad her and him are together and then my grandparents her parents so it’s really just everybody brainstorming. We just don’t know. There’s so much unknown we don’t know where to look where to go,” said Taylor Case. “She loves all of us she loves her grandkids obviously that’s all she talks about her grandkids…It’s really hard because there’s so much unknown about it.

The Missing: The disappearance of Plant City's Tammy Case | wtsp.com

So many people have doorbell or security cameras now - have they asked neighbors to check the footage? How about dashcams that run all the time? Delivery drivers? School bus drivers in the neighborhood? I know it was a Sunday, but anything unusual earlier in the week? Our mail carrier definitely notices things in our area. And others know what cars are usually at your house.

Missing woman’s body found in wooded area in Plant City | WFLA

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, 56-year-old Tammy Case was found dead in a wooded area in Plant City.

At this time, there is no sign of foul play. Detectives are currently working with the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.

So many people have doorbell or security cameras now - have they asked neighbors to check the footage? How about dashcams that run all the time? Delivery drivers? School bus drivers in the neighborhood? I know it was a Sunday, but anything unusual earlier in the week? Our mail carrier definitely notices things in our area. And others know what cars are usually at your house.
I agree. My neighbor guy and lawn guy both look out for me. I am hoping something was caught on camera. This lady sounded like a happy Gma just living her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back