Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will say that he doesn’t have to explain it; that they have to prove it-that she wasn’t lying to the police; she just barely understands English, and so on, and so on…

and then the prosecution can come back and show she understand English very well by all the work she has done in the US….it will be a hum dinger of a trial. She and her cronies think everyone will forget what she did by delay, delay. Then she will be free….not….night all.

and then the prosecution can come back and show she understand English very well by all the work she has done in the US….it will be a hum dinger of a trial. She and her cronies think everyone will forget what she did by delay, delay. Then she will be free….not….night all.

Humdinger is right, if the State of CT can prove she is lying-I can’t wait to see what he tries, and hopefully fails, to accomplish.

Anxiously awaiting Shoenhorn's explanation for all of this:

Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Full Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

jmho ymmv lrr

Oh, that AW is interesting indeed. Her replies sound like quite natural English and my Lord on the piles of lies she told as she continually changed her story. Simply put, it seems clear that MT will say and do whatever she thinks will get her what she wants. Layers and layers of lies upon lies. Sickening especially that she and JS think anyone would believe her serial lies. :( Justice for JFD can’t come soon enough. MOO.

The Jennifer Farber Dulos Walk to End Domestic Violence called attention to some staggering statistics: there are more than 10 cases of domestic abuse every day in Connecticut.

The walk also benefits the Interval House which provides shelter to women and children escaping violent home situations.

Among those walking were friends and neighbors of Jennifer Dulos and other victims. News 8’s own Dennis House was the emcee and honorary chairman of the walk that also featured West Hartford Mayor Shari Cantor.
Walks to end domestic violence, honor victims step off across CT this weekend

During this lull---
Pattis trying to get judge in Jones case disqualified.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=21583166

This is a long, revealing document....One of the more amazing parts is the notarization in Media, PA. Is Norm relocating to an area that is more favorable to his antics?

I actually read the entire thing . My civil understanding is that Norm was writing about his good boy behavior, and the judge "just didn't understand him or the law."

Guess this is one of the blessings that the FD trial never made it to the criminal trial.

This is a long, revealing document....One of the more amazing parts is the notarization in Media, PA. Is Norm relocating to an area that is more favorable to his antics?

I actually read the entire thing . My civil understanding is that Norm was writing about his good boy behavior, and the judge "just didn't understand him or the law."

Guess this is one of the blessings that the FD trial never made it to the criminal trial.

Maybe he thought he'd get more "media" attention there.
Since he can't talk about the Dulos case, he reverted to talking about the case of the NY Soccer Mom Madam, whom he represented a few yrs ago. Now it's reported SMM Anna Gristina has reappeared in the news, trying to get judge in her case to unseal transcripts, so she can appeal her conviction. Says her guilty plea was coerced. Notice she's retained counsel other than Norm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...47c6e2-31b5-11ec-a1e5-07223c50280a_story.html

I hope not! That is too close to me!!

And if they move KM’s, then MT’s will move, too-just wait.
These delays must be extremely frustrating for the prosecuting attorneys in the state of Connecticut. Especially in a criminal case and especially in this particular case (domestic violence). By the time they make it to the actual trial, among many challenges, they run the risk of locating key witnesses or better yet, key witnesses lack of recall of the actual events etc…very rough on the prosecution team.

I’m from Pennsylvania-they won’t like him any better in Media, than they do in CT

I don’t know why anybody hires him-his success rate is extremely poor. Unless they are people who cannot find anyone else to represent them.

Totally agree....John Schoenhorn has a similar track record. The following are just from the Greater Hartford area. I haven't included the defendants names, but here are the results in that ONE jurisdiction..I don't see a "win." The attorney of the guilty? SMH:

upload_2021-10-31_8-10-9.png

Whoops....forgot to include: Criminal/Motor Vehicle Attorney/Firm Search

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads