Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Steven Bertolino, the lawyer for Chris and Roberta Laundrie, hit back at the police department, saying they never should have lost track of Mr Laundrie in the first place.

He also said Mr Laundrie will be cremated without a funeral. His parents acknowledged the death of their son in a short and unemotional statement, released through their lawyer, and asked for privacy.

Police deny new rumours about DNA of discovered remains of Brian Laundrie - latest

Meanwhile, Steven Bertolino, the lawyer for Chris and Roberta Laundrie, hit back at the police department, saying they never should have lost track of Mr Laundrie in the first place.

He also said Mr Laundrie will be cremated without a funeral. His parents acknowledged the death of their son in a short and unemotional statement, released through their lawyer, and asked for privacy.

Police deny new rumours about DNA of discovered remains of Brian Laundrie - latest

...and BL should have never strangled GP. There's a lot of "shouldn't haves" in this case.
SB seems to blame everyone but BL for the happenings in the case when it's all because of BL that there is a case in the first place. IMO.

Still perplexed as to why BL’s skull was in pieces. We may never know.
poster_0dbbc39cd1254974b599274bc7a624c1.jpg

...and BL should have never strangled GP. There's a lot of "shouldn't haves" in this case.
SB seems to blame everyone but BL for the happenings in the case when it's all because of BL that there is a case in the first place. IMO.

I know we can't sleuth SB, but hopefully its ok for me to report some information I discovered that might explain his odd behavior. It turns out he is, or should I say was, BLs attorney.

BE live in Moab down there to retrace their last days and mentioned the L’s camper was purchased mid August - 1000 cash and a cheque that bounced but then repaid in 6000 cash. I’m a bit behind in these threads and didn’t remember that https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1MnxnkBlWMVKO

VERY interesting regarding when the camper was purchased! IMO.

4:40?
Also, not directed at you, but same topic. I believe the Joseph Scott Morgan comments from mahsa’s interview and others are his speculations. Well respected and well educated speculations, but speculations none the less.

jmo

In this video, I didn't see/hear specifics about the amount, or which part, of the jaw LE has, did I miss it? I did appreciate the journalists' gesturing, & that they may have been alluding something beyond what they were saying.

I do appreciate that Putnam shared it, because it was informative, in general. But I'm not sure we have, as yet, a clear handle on the type, or amount, of skeletonized remains from BL that LE has.

I'm honestly happy to be wrong, if I missed something in this video, or elsewhere, in the last day or two. It has been a busy time for me bit I still care a lot about this case so please feel free to fill me in!

~

Please note my new caveat that will now be my header/footer going forward (depending if I'm posting/replying, accordingly): These are *my opinions & my amateur speculation only.* I am not *asserting any facts*, as distinguished by the qualifiers I have used, purposely: I think; it seems; it appears; it may be; I hope; etc.

Last edited:
BE live in Moab down there to retrace their last days and mentioned the L’s camper was purchased mid August - 1000 cash and a cheque that bounced but then repaid in 6000 cash. I’m a bit behind in these threads and didn’t remember that https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1MnxnkBlWMVKO

Mods, please delete this post, I misread what Waddles posted. Thanks!

Last edited:
Very interesting, Waddles. Thank you for the reminder.

~

Please note my new caveat that will now be my header/footer going forward (depending if I'm posting/replying, accordingly): These are *my opinions & my amateur speculation only.* I am not *asserting any facts*, as distinguished by the qualifiers I have used, purposely: I think; it seems; it appears; it may be; I hope; etc.

What could they have paid an extra $5,000 for? It doesn't make sense that the seller initially accepted $1000 for a camper and then because the check bounced, they tacked on another $5000. Or could it be that someone is trying to explain why an extra $5000 in cash was withdrawn close to the time GP was killed? IMO.

He said they gave the seller $1000 cash and $6000 check and the check bounced.

What could they have paid an extra $5,000 for? It doesn't make sense that the seller initially accepted $1000 for a camper and then because the check bounced, they tacked on another $5000. Or could it be that someone is trying to explain why an extra $5000 in cash was withdrawn close to the time GP was killed? IMO.

I took it to mean the camper cost $7,000. $1,000 paid in cash along with a $6,000 check that bounced. After it bounced, the seller received the $6,000 in cash. MOO.

Maybe the guy wanted it all in cash but was willing to take $1000 cash s a deposit to hold it until the check cleared. which was wise if thats what happened since it didn't clear. .

i understood the post to which you replied to mean that the price of the camper was $7,000, and the laundries originally gave $1,000 in cash and a $6,000 check which bounced, so they replaced the check with $6,000 in additional cash...moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member