Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
(...)The point about if girls had been adused, do you actually think they would of been believed, as most cases of sexual abuse in care homes etc, don't get believed, looking at casa pia, the Jersey home for children to name just 2, they weren't believed until the became adults, I'm sure they reported at the time, and I'm sure there are many more,

What about 1 "older" Italian and one older UK acent speaking woman (both more than 40 yo) taken to CB house (both Manfred and Heldge descrebe CB house on rape videos they saw) ? Those grown up womans from several different nationalities would be taken to a known house, raped, left alive and didn't complain ....

Last edited:
Agree the DNA is sensationalism. It seems unlikely that any of MM DNA would be detectable in the van so many years after abduction but possible I guess

If they wanted so badly to get CB over MM crime i would bet that they did not only compared the DNA samples that I did mentioned with the German database but they did also compare with MM samples ... It would be the rational thing to do .... And if something were to be found CB would most likely had been charged by now, so for sure .... CM sensationalism and lefting open the possibility ....

They also left open the possibility of MM photos/videos to have been found on 2016 .... On CM of course ....

To be reasonable the files that were shown on CMTV (on camera they display very fast the files) are copies of Sta Braunschweig files (have that logo) and most likely are files for DM rape, Monika killing and MM BKA investigation so to be fair to CM the files that they have is something that i don't have/never saw except on TV/CM ....

But let's NOT FORGET that CM did publish that newspaper some days ago about the Skype chat that we already know for 1 year now in very big letters covering first page stating that CB did abused/tortured little children for people to buy the newspaper. It was OLD NEWS, incorrectly written because they stated to be basing their info on the German files that they do have access so they should know better...

I'm going back to Australia case for a while and will avoid comment here while they are only publishing "rubbish" on the news about this one.

What about 1 "older" Italian and one older UK acent speaking woman (both more than 40 yo) taken to CB house (both Manfred and Heldge descrebe CB house on rape videos they saw) ? Those grown up womans from several different nationalities would be taken to a known house, raped, left alive and didn't complain ....

A percentage of women that are raped don't report it, for whatever their reasons

I just can't fit him into the 3rd May picture. I've tried but I can't.

Quote RSBM. In your opinion, what isn't fitting?
If you think through what had to have happened for CB to be the abductor, which part(s) don't fit for you?

If you think through what had to have happened for CB to be the abductor, which part(s) don't fit for you?

For me the issue is the Tapas evidence is such a hot mess, it would seem very hard to get a conviction unless you can do an end run around it.

So for instance, if you find something belonging to MM buried at CB's garden for arguments sake, then you can do an endrun as prosecutor. We don't know how he got in, or what exactly happened, or what Tapas are talking about, but at the end of the day CB must have been in 5a

I think if you don't have that, then FF is just going to say what about Smithman and Tannerman and the 1000s of sightings all over the world.

My opinion is the man is a complete fantasist . Ask yourself how many people would even begin to think of confessing to killing other people even if they had ?

more ppl than you think
that's how prison informants work.. how other prisoners trap killers who are playing innocent but would def like to share their crimes with buddies
keeps secrets is hard usually
I was just watching a crime the other day..guy killed his ex but was denying it..and in prison he gave the whole thing to an inmate.. even drew the map of the body..you gonna say ( how incredibly stupid ?)
its must be some psychology at work here

It's pretty much as MrJ says above. In basic terms - and obviously JMO - for one version of events to be true, the other has to be false and/or at the very least requiring an awful lot of detailed explanation for both versions to make sense. And I just don't believe both can.

I'm going to leave it there as I don't want to take the thread off topic. If/when we finally get to know the evidence against CB, I'll definitely come back to it though. :)

Last edited:
My opinion is the man is a complete fantasist . Ask yourself how many people would even begin to think of confessing to killing other people even if they had ?

more ppl than you think
that's how prison informants work.. how other prisoners trap killers who are playing innocent but would def like to share their crimes with buddies
keeps secrets is hard usually
I was just watching a crime the other day..guy killed his ex but was denying it..and in prison he gave the whole thing to an inmate.. even drew the map of the body..you gonna say ( how incredibly stupid ?)
its must be some psychology at work here

If we are to believe both GA and CM "claims" that they did say German process then on both CM "investigation" broadcast on CMTV and also on an interview GA gave on another channel to "Goucha" both claim this method was used.

Story told on TV by GA and what CM is broadcasting as well is that when CB was captured to go to Germany jail and end up charged with the rape of the old woman someone (LEA AGENT) did went to the same cell as him and started to make questions to get information on how would he hide a body in PDL or kidnapp a child in PDL/Algarve, etc ... They are sure that guy was investigator working for the BKA/HCW investigation of CB/MM as questions were very MM specific.

There is something on GA latest book that someone posted on the net somewere that is a quote of the book that talks about this, GA on the book claims that CB after arrested in 2018 shared a cell with someone that would be in jail for crimes related to child abuse/crimes against children. On that passage of the book, GA claims that the conversations that the "detained" would attempt to have with CB were allways related with methods to get rid of a body in Algarve (as CB would know the place). After some days on one night that "detained" was removed from the cell to be assisted on the hospital. He did never returnm to jail.

I'm NOT SAYING for you guys to buy the book and i'm not making publicity to it but because here on WS we have to provide a source what i'm stating is what is written on PAGE 256 of latest GA book.

And by the way ... CM is still reporting that BKA/HCW still hopes to have CB charged on the MM crime over Christmas .... When we all know that HCW told "Mirror" that it was "rubbish".

Another example :

As we all know CB was checked on may contexts/crimes and when something like analyze is done that could relate to those cases if process are in German the info is added to ALL related process ...

Now assume that I have access/asked someone to get me some copies of a specific file, just some pages, for example results of lab results for 2018 swimming suits biological molecular testing, IF i do have a copy of the test and if the results are something like this :

It's known the result of laboratory check on the swimming suits. They found 3 ADN profiles of female and 1 profile of male. In 2 of the swimming suits there was ADN of CB. They don't know the biologic origin of the samples (if it's semen, blod, etc). Then they assumed that DNA could be of victims and compared the samples found with DNA of missing children (and adults) as well and non-identifyed bodies found on German database. They compared it with missing persons, dead people that was not ID, etc but THERE WASN'T ANY MATCH. Meaning the DNA on the cloths/swimming suits didn't belong to any missing kid, (at least on Germany)

What do you guys want for me to think when they go to CM and say that on another process that I don't have (MM) they wanted to do testing on swimming suits but because too much time did went by they couldn't find any DNA to test/compare.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

So ....

Either they placed on MM process file (that i don't have access/never saw) completly different result that they attach FROM LAB on another process from another Sta case (not likely at all) or CM information is just "junk" ....

CM is still making people believe that on 2016 raid they might have found MM pictures/videos on CB flash drives and they are still "insinuating" that those swimming suits might have been "dressed" to children like MM, etc ... they are leaving options open when LEA do know VERY WELL the content of flash drives...

:mad::mad::mad:

ALL of this, the big necessity of saying ALL BAD STUFF that CB did and even the ones he didn't do but could have done + big sensionalism and completly lack of honesty when they can't find a thing that links CB to MM (or any other case for that matter) makes me believe that they just seek to make CB guilty to the public eye without any trial/questioning and even showing anything ...

And at this rate/stage CB would be just like any other sexual offender on PDL, so why would be CB and NOT any of the other offenders (for example) on PDL to kill/take MM ????

Got it ? Yes, ye was there but he did lived there .... there were hundreds of guys with sexual abuse past that were "flagged" and were on PDL .... so why CB and not the others ? Show me something and i will change my mind !!!:p

And regarding that swimming suit stuff on CM they placed a transcript of a female prossecuter document (that i did never saw on my life), they didn't ID the person but most likely was that "Ute" that CB did mock on the drawings and that transcript was asking for retention of swimmings suits as they were evidence and they were going to search CB media to see if they could find children dressed with those suits, something like that, looked like very .... you know .... "forced" .... It was strange for me because I know that back on 2016 they didn't pay any attention to those suites and didn't even bother to analyze them under other contexts and try to gave them back to CB but the guy didn't want them back because he got them from ebay and didn't opose to the destruction of the same, something that was "not important" to LEA in the past in 2018 becames important on MM context.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks "forced" to fitting ... how can i explain ... doesn't look "natural" .... it just looks that they picked up 1000 things abouts CB past that were not important on other context/crimes and make them BIG REVELATION, to "link" him with MM ... It's something that you feel when you work on those cases for a lonngggg time ... you can see stuff that doesn't adda up or have a bad feeling or you sense that you are being "decieved" ... hard to explain ...

Not excusing CB at all but .... and it's not CB/HCW alone and all that i stated .... it's ALL on this BKA investigation that simply doesn't make sense to me ... might do to all of you guys but for me i did never saw anything like this one neither a single investigation on missing children that would have so many stuff out of the ordinary ...

It's NOT that BKA is trying one or 2 "strategy" or methods that i do not know, it's that ALL the stuff that BKA is doing on this one is "strange" to say the least....

Sorry.

Funny, everything that BKA has done up to now makes perfect sense to me.
Same here. Trying to compare the police tactics in an open missing persons case where the child has only just disappeared to a 14 year old cold case murder is nonsensical. Especially when you already have the suspect in custody and are trying to build the case against them and add to the existing evidence that already convinces them of his guilt.

Anyway, on a more positive note....:rolleyes:

Something completely different: I have just learned that according to German rules, car registration plates are registered for life to a specific driver/person. They are not linked to a specific car.
So if someone borrows a friend's car, he or she replaces their friend's plates with his/her own plates.

Is this correct?

And if so, whose plates -that had just arrived from Germany- were placed on the car that was parked in the garden of the two Portuguese ladies?

CB could drive in many different cars, each time using his own plates.

Something completely different: I have just learned that according to German rules, car registration plates are registered for life to a specific driver/person. They are not linked to a specific car.
So if someone borrows a friend's car, he or she replaces their friend's plates with his/her own plates.

Is this correct?

And if so, whose plates -that had just arrived from Germany- were placed on the car that was parked in the garden of the two Portuguese ladies?

CB could drive in many different cars, each time using his own plates.

This isn't correct! The plates and their numbers are linked to a car and after being re-registered to you or other persons, the plates will always change if you or the car moves into another town.

For example. You live in Berlin. The plates on your car got the number B-xx xx. You move to munich or sell the car to someone from there, the car has to be re-registered in munich and the plates get a munich number like M-xx xx.

Only if you buy a car and you live in the same town, you can theoretically keep the plates to save the money of producing new plates. That means, you are from Berlin and sell it to someone from there, the car can keep the plates B-xx xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson