Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m fairly new but I want to post a DV story and the possible murder of a young lady on 1/1/21. I was told i need proof. I can get news articles and info from family. Id like for Tricia to discuss it so she can get more national attention. We need ppl to investigate since the police have not done a thorough job. Pls advise. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I believe an introduction is at place ;) I was researching for a video and stumbled across this forum. I thought it was very cool to have a bunch of true crime loving people in one place, so i joined.
I am a 39 year old woman and i live with my husband and 3 children in a small town in the Netherlands.
I am looking forward to explore this page :)

Hi everyone! I believe an introduction is at place ;) I was researching for a video and stumbled across this forum. I thought it was very cool to have a bunch of true crime loving people in one place, so i joined.
I am a 39 year old woman and i live with my husband and 3 children in a small town in the Netherlands.
I am looking forward to explore this page :)
Welcome to Ws Arodiva, you stumbled onto the right place!

Hello all!

My name is Nicole and I'm from Philadelphia. I have a passion for genealogy and for learning how to help families get reconnected. Especially with the use of DNA kits and internet archives. (Several years ago, I used Ancestry to track down my own family. It was an adventure, to say the least. I swear, there were more twists and turns than in a Lifetime movie.)

While on this site, I'm hoping I can be of help with the Unclaimed forum - to be an advocate for the deceased so that they can be remembered properly. It would also be a dream to be chosen to volunteer with the DNA Doe Project. They're an incredible organization that works to restore the identity of Jane/John Does. Ever since I watched their feature on an episode of Dateline, I've been fascinated with their initiative.

Looking forward to chatting more on the threads!

I am really not a new member. I left for a while. I am rejoining now. Found a possible match: 3096DFPA to 609UFPA. Honka Cann - I cannot figure out how to report possible matches on this site. You can find this stuff on The Doe Network

Hello all!

My name is Nicole and I'm from Philadelphia. I have a passion for genealogy and for learning how to help families get reconnected. Especially with the use of DNA kits and internet archives. (Several years ago, I used Ancestry to track down my own family. It was an adventure, to say the least. I swear, there were more twists and turns than in a Lifetime movie.)

While on this site, I'm hoping I can be of help with the Unclaimed forum - to be an advocate for the deceased so that they can be remembered properly. It would also be a dream to be chosen to volunteer with the DNA Doe Project. They're an incredible organization that works to restore the identity of Jane/John Does. Ever since I watched their feature on an episode of Dateline, I've been fascinated with their initiative.

Looking forward to chatting more on the threads!
I also a Philly girl!

Hi there! New here, and can't believe it's taken me so long to join! My name is Alexis and I came here to research the Ben McDaniel case, as well as the Kyron Horman case-- both missing persons. I'm an active member on Reddit and wanted to dive deeper into some theories so finally decided to give this place a try!

I'm generally interested in true crime so I'm looking forward to possibly coming across new cases of interest. On that note, if anyone has any notable missing persons forums they'd like to share I'd be grateful. I'm also a forensic psychology student prepping for grad school and hope I can be in a position to offer my expertise here some day, but for now happy to just be apart of the discussion!

Hello!
I’m Krissi and I’m a 47 yr old mother of 2 amazing boys, 19 & 6 years old… long story, but I’m Sooo blessed!! I have been a master hairstylist for over 20 years, and suddenly find myself complaining and getting mad at how our judicial system in America is totally f@*cked, soo I decided to get up and actually DO something about it!! I’m currently a Criminology major, minoring in dispute red r

Hello all

I heard about this website from various podcasts I listen to and want to be involved and help out! I have a lot of time on my hands but don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello all

I heard about this website from various podcasts I listen to and want to be involved and help out! I have a lot of time on my hands but don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated!
Welcome to Ws PheonixRysing!
Check out the main forum and look for a familiar case or one that occurred in your hometown and just go for it! imo.

Websleuths

Thanks for allowing me to join! I am deeply interested In so many of these cases! The Summer Wells case has most of my interest right now. Let me know what your thinking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23