Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembering seeing the white flowers her stepfather left. Perhaps her family left more when they collected her ashes.

MOO.
Not everything that was there in the Entin pic from this morning.....skull bag is a new one, plastic sunflower still there. Maybe the rest of the stuff can be seen on EBay......jmo

@WFLAJosh

@WFLAJosh

Saw a few posts claiming Steven Bertolino was in Florida - even at the #Laundrie residence. I just asked him and his response was "No, not since September 27th"

I asked Steven Bertolino what he was here for on September 27th. His response: "If you must know, to meet the Laundries in Orlando (23rd) and then a wedding in West Palm. I haven't left NY since returning on 9/27."

I'm pretty sure it was a volatile household as soon as he got back, if not before when he came home to clean the "storage room. It is possible if not likely they were peppering him with questions from day one, increasing in frequency and ferocity. I find it hard to believe they just went merrily along with their lives from 9/1.

IMHO MOO
Except the Laundries went camping with BL and met up with Cassie and her family out there and had s’mores. So that sounds like a merry time to me, especially as Cassie described nothing seeming amiss.

If the Laundries were fully aware BL had just murdered GP, why go camping? Could be that they’re heartless. Or BL kept that info under cover until they returned home and GP’s parents began reaching out to the Laundries, at which point BL might have told them something, who knows if it was the truth or not. Tension then increased between BL and his parents, and then he took off. MOO.

Who knows if we’ll ever know.

Not everything that was there in the Entin pic from this morning.....skull bag is a new one, plastic sunflower still there. Maybe the rest of the stuff can be seen on EBay......jmo

Yes, the bag and the small RIP stones are new. Someone took the time to celebrate Gabby for Día de los Muertos. It's such a time honored tradition in Latin American culture. I envision a family stopping there with their children to pay homage. Who knows, but after seeing so many gravesites here in LA decked out for for this honoring tradition it just makes me happy seeing it. An act of kindness.

I see Gabby dancing through a Day of the Dead celebration and then sitting down quietly with tea afterwards to draw all the beautiful things she experienced.

I'm a dreamer.

MOO.

More of this special day for those curious.

Day of the Dead - Wikipedia

OK. A lot of JP's twitter followers were fooled, and not informed otherwise. I really thought that's where the cremains were, as apparently did others. I don't care, but I thought it was a great idea to scatter them at Jenny Lake..or in. They would have blended with the environment, which I was under the impression she was conscientious about. Whatever. jmo

OK. A lot of JP's twitter followers were fooled, and not informed otherwise. I really thought that's where the cremains were, as apparently did others. I don't care, but I thought it was a great idea to scatter them at Jenny Lake..or in. They would have blended with the environment, which I was under the impression she was conscientious about. Whatever. jmo
Just providing information. I was fooled too, until I learned otherwise.

IMO The area is too rocky for a tent.

Info on texting text- text messages can be spoofed. A text can be sent from one phone and appear to come from another phone.

Yes, the bag and the small RIP stones are new. Someone took the time to celebrate Gabby for Día de los Muertos. It's such a time honored tradition in Latin American culture. I envision a family stopping there with their children to pay homage. Who knows, but after seeing so many gravesites here in LA decked out for for this honoring tradition it just makes me happy seeing it. An act of kindness.

I see Gabby dancing through a Day of the Dead celebration and then sitting down quietly with tea afterwards to draw all the beautiful things she experienced.

I'm a dreamer.

MOO.

More of this special day for those curious.

Day of the Dead - Wikipedia

It's good to be a dreamer.
I like this vision of yours.

I'm not on Twitter so I don't know who follows whom, but I wouldn't use the word "fooled" when it comes to Joe Petito. IMO this is completely a choice to be made by the family. They have no obligation to make choices that satisfy the public. Jmo.

I'm not on Twitter so I don't know who follows whom, but I wouldn't use the word "fooled" when it comes to Joe Petito. IMO this is completely a choice to be made by the family. They have no obligation to make choices that satisfy the public. Jmo.
Fooled may have been a poor choice of words on my part. I only meant that when I read JP’s post, that I mistakenly thought that he was implying that GP’s remains were scattered there. That these choices are up to family and that they have no obligation to me are not in dispute.
Jmo

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

there is a part of me that hopes the notebook is filled to the brim with cringe poetry, like a 12 year old girl would write when she was feeling deep and existential.

but realistically, unless this notebook is literally just a one sentence confession, i hope it never comes to light. BL doesnt deserve to have any of his thoughts, ideas, or feelings live on beyond his life span. anything he ever 'created' should never be seen by the public's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how the L's responded on September 1st. There are many possible stories BL could have given to explain why he had the van. To some extent, however, his story would have to mesh with whatever happened during the mystery trip to clean out the storage area.

I personally have wondered if BL wanted to stay in Florida, but his parents told him he couldn't just abandon GP out west and sent him back. If this happened, the parents could either feel somehow responsible for GP's demise, or at least feel like they might be held responsible in some way.

IMO I thought I saw a fire ring in the video but I could be mistaken.

It is there just to the right of where Gabby's feet would have been. For those having trouble making it out, it is not a perfect ring of rocks, but what is left of it does make a broken circle. Look close to the bottom of the cross and to the right.

I don't know how the L's responded on September 1st. There are many possible stories BL could have given to explain why he had the van. To some extent, however, his story would have to mesh with whatever happened during the mystery trip to clean out the storage area.

I personally have wondered if BL wanted to stay in Florida, but his parents told him he couldn't just abandon GP out west and sent him back. If this happened, the parents could either feel somehow responsible for GP's demise, or at least feel like they might be held responsible in some way.
Abandon her? Gabby wasn't a child. She was an adult woman who I'm sure was capable of driving herself home. She had the van and her credit cards - she wasn't helpless or unable to care for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304