GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

Where did I say that? I can take them or leave them, prefer to leave them.

Edit: At Schapelle's sentencing, they did more harm than good.

Same Prime, working for airlines for nearly 38 years, I truly believe she had no idea that boogie board contained extra weight.......and from memory it was pooled with other checked in baggage items, which does not assign any weight to an individual item. So if it had been checked in individually the exact weight would appear on the tag e.g. check in weight 3kg disembarkation weight 7kg once weighed by officials. My opinion only........ family seems to have a combined total IQ of 70, perhaps the 2 puppies a tad more. I don't think the family had any idea in their wildest dreams the significance of action by others. At the end it would probably be cheaper for MC to buy direct from Kerobokan.

Same Prime, working for airlines for nearly 38 years, I truly believe she had no idea that boogie board contained extra weight.......and from memory it was pooled with other checked in baggage items, which does not assign any weight to an individual item. So if it had been checked in individually the exact weight would appear on the tag e.g. check in weight 3kg disembarkation weight 7kg once weighed by officials. My opinion only........ family seems to have a combined total IQ of 70, perhaps the 2 puppies a tad more. I don't think the family had any idea in their wildest dreams the significance of action by others. At the end it would probably be cheaper for MC to buy direct from Kerobokan.
It was interesting to see how very differently things are handled now through Denpasar airport. The surf boards and boogie boards are now brought out by a baggage handler on a trolley instead of them being placed on the carousel like they were back in early 2000's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was interesting to see how very differently things are handled now through Denpasar airport. The surf boards and boogie boards are now brought out by a baggage handler on a trolley.Appreciate your response can you explain.

It was interesting to see how very differently things are handled now through Denpasar airport. The surf boards and boogie boards are now brought out by a baggage handler on a trolley.Appreciate your response can you explain.
In 2009 when I made my first trip everything came out together on the carousels.people grabbed what was there's then went through the xray machine. In Feb we went to collect our luggage and the baggage handler brought the surfboards and boogie boards out on a separate trolley, Bags still went on a carousel for collection.

There is a possibilty that Schapelle could be innocent when you consider the following facts;-

1...That boogie bag got through Customs in Brisbane and Sydney.
2...When asked about the scanner that day, the airport staff said it was turned off.
3...When asked about the security cameras, staff said they weren't working that day.
4...Staff couldn't remember who the baggage handlers, who worked there that day, were.
5...After the arrest, the "evidence bag" was burnt that same day...Schapelle was in shock...At this stage she had no idea how it got there...The bag belonged to her half-brother.

There is a video titled "EXPENDABLE - The Political Sacrifice of Schapelle Corby" on You Tube that answers these questions..It's.well worth watching...It runs for over an hour. :thinking: MOO

Reactions: Emi
There is a possibilty that Schapelle could be innocent when you consider the following facts;-

1...That boogie bag got through Customs in Brisbane and Sydney.
2...When asked about the scanner that day, the airport staff said it was turned off.
3...When asked about the security cameras, staff said they weren't working that day.
4...Staff couldn't remember who the baggage handlers, who worked there that day, were.
5...After the arrest, the "evidence bag" was burnt that same day...Schapelle was in shock...At this stage she had no idea how it got there...The bag belonged to her half-brother.

There is a video titled "EXPANDABLE" on You Tube that answers these questions..It's.well worth watching...It runs for over an hour. :thinking: MOO
I have always thought she was innocent. Why take a bag from someone and declare it is yours if you knew what was in it?. Id love to see her case get tried in an Aussie court to see wgat the outcome would be without corrupt officials. I read a book not long ago about the Bali nine and it stated that Indonesia had no court to try drug smugglers until Schapelles case. That book is another good insight in their "judicial system". IMO

One of the people arrested in one of Australia's biggest ever drug busts is a relative of convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby.
The Courier Mail reports that Viliami Kisina, related to Corby through her half-brother, was one of six people arrested on Monday during raids across south-east Queensland and northern New South Wales.
There is no suggestion that Corby had any involvement in the drug operation

Schapelle Corby relative caught up in record drug bust

I have always thought she was innocent. Why take a bag from someone and declare it is yours if you knew what was in it?. Id love to see her case get tried in an Aussie court to see wgat the outcome would be without corrupt officials. I read a book not long ago about the Bali nine and it stated that Indonesia had no court to try drug smugglers until Schapelles case. That book is another good insight in their "judicial system". IMO

I've always thought she is innocent as well. Because of her I am boycotting Bali. #boycottBali

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back