Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
If McConkie said only what he claims to have in his tweet, how is that an ethics violation? He directed her to the appropriate resources and said he/his firm could not help her. I don’t see that as being problematic. Was he supposed to hang up on her?

He apparently listened to Lori’s story, which may have included self-incriminating statements. I wonder how much of that he relayed to RW.

Last edited:
Possibly but right out of the gate, McConkie's released statement already doesn't align with what MM is stating happened. So, I'll reserve judgement until the facts are presented.

My sister is in/out of a behavioral health unit a lot and there is a wide range of personnel in regards to certifications, qualifications & professionalism involved in her treatment plan as well as her general day to day interactions. I'm not saying the alleged could not have or didn't happen. Just saying there seems to be some holes in the story. However, I do think that it needs addressing and full clarity.

In solid agreement here. We have no idea what actually happened. IF Means is making these claims, who did he hear it from? Lori?

I feel there are too many holes for us to be armchair judges of the clinical staff...........
yet.

Possibly but right out of the gate, McConkie's released statement already doesn't align with what MM is stating happened. So, I'll reserve judgement until the facts are presented.

My sister is in/out of a behavioral health unit a lot and there is a wide range of personnel in regards to certifications, qualifications & professionalism involved in her treatment plan as well as her general day to day interactions. I'm not saying the alleged could not have or didn't happen. Just saying there seems to be some holes in the story. However, I do think that it needs addressing and full clarity.

I didn't mean to imply I believed MM. My point was that it's a very serious charge to make against a helping professional. He could be ruining the person's career since that kind of dirt tends to stick no matter how untrue it is.

I didn't mean to imply I believed MM. My point was that it's a very serious charge to make against a helping professional. He could be ruining the person's career since that kind of dirt tends to stick no matter how untrue it is.

Definitely. But it is puzzling. If I was this therapist, honestly, I wouldn't have wanted this case. Or even touched it. But someone had to get it.

And no one is perfect. I don't know, if this therapist is assigning homework, it should probably be focused on the process LVD is going through. Her "competence" would be 100% my focus.

That would mean objective and concise structured assessments.

MMPI, would be interesting

Having LVD journal her experience and her journey. How she ended up where she is today.

Chronology of events from her perspective.

And document every sign of noncompliance with treatment. Noncompliance is a sign of competence.

Maybe, a good probably, LV AsKeD for the phone number….or she already knew it. This will be. She did….she said…issue. MOO

Again…..if LV is incompetent how can MM even believe LV? She is suppose to be unable to understand and help her lawyers?!

Is MM allowed to see LV and talk ‘business’ while she is under treatment?
I don't believe a single word of LV's accusation against the clinician/therapist. It doesn't make sense and it stinks!

I don't believe a single word of LV's accusation against the clinician/therapist. It doesn't make sense and it stinks!

Valid. Manipulative behavior is a further sign of competence.

Using the phone is a huge issue.

1. Did the therapist tell LVD to call a specific attorney?
2. Did LVD have a phone number?
3. Where did she obtain this information?

Did LVD ask to use the phone?
Or did the therapist tell LVD to use the phone?

Normally, phone use is limited to people on allowed list, at specified time, for specified period of time unless over ride by clinical team.

With LVD, I would have every single thing reviewed by the team.

Just when you thought this case couldn’t get any more repulsive, get ready for incest.
LISTEN: Ex-wife details bizarre relationship between Alex Cox and Lori Vallow Daybell - East Idaho News

I think everyone should listen to this interview.... just put in on the background with whatever you are doing............ it is slow, but deliberate and is just such a verification of this crazy family COX and Alex and Lori.............

And I just want to say... She truly sounds credible..... she has no fame or gain in this saga.....

This information that CD and LVD were excommunicated by the LDS religion is interesting. I wonder what CD'S family thinks about this?

I also can't help but wonder what impact this could be on the jury, if any of them are LDS. Getting excommunicated by the LDS church is a pretty big deal.

How to get excommunicated from the Mormon church

Is it confirmed that LV is currently excommunicated?

I watched True Crimes with Good Lori and Lauren and they both said, there as been no official word on LV being excommunicated. Anything out there is speculation. It was their podcast of 0ct 29, 2021. This podcast was approved by Tricia.

I hope this linked correctly. It was about 1/2 through the podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77