Found Deceased AZ - Najib "Jubi" Monsif, 20, with autism, wandering near home, Scottsdale, 23 Sep 2021 *Reward*

I haven’t read through the comments -but there is no video surveillance of him leaving the house or in the neighborhood. No sighting of him since. Nothing on his gaming system or any other electronics. They have a for 20k for flyers. After a month and raising 17k, they’re now asking for recommendations for PIs. The brother said Jubi said he’d never see him again and he didn’t question him on it. Unless this was the way Jubi talked -it’s weird to me that when saying goodnight to someone in person he’d say I’ll talk to you later.

I haven’t read through the comments -but there is no video surveillance of him leaving the house or in the neighborhood. No sighting of him since. Nothing on his gaming system or any other electronics. They have a ******** for 20k for flyers. After a month and raising 17k, they’re now asking for recommendations for PIs. The brother said Jubi said he’d never see him again and he didn’t question him on it. Unless this was the way Jubi talked -it’s weird to me that when saying goodnight to someone in person he’d say I’ll talk to you later.
Yeah, something seems off there, unless there was something going on that the brother knew about/had an inkling about that the rest of the family didn't.

I thought I read that the siblings (he said it to both the brother and the sister at different times that day) both thought it was odd but no so odd as to ask further questions.
His sister stated Jubi told their brother. She said he it was concering but he’s vulnerable which was an odd statement because that is irrelevant or if anything more of a reason to question him on it.

I thought I read that the siblings (he said it to both the brother and the sister at different times that day) both thought it was odd but no so odd as to ask further questions.
Kids on the spectrum say odd or peculiar things pretty regularly. Further questioning may happen but there are not answers quite often.

My cousin would say odd things and later we would realise it was a line from a movie. He loved films and would mimic the lines back, for no particular reason but he liked to. :)

What happened to 'Jubi'? FBI, Scottsdale PD's search continues for missing man with autism

Since Sept. 23, loved ones fear Najib is in real danger.

His father saw him last.

"I saw him around two o'clock on Thursday morning and he's gone. At seven o'clock in the morning, I check in his bed and he's gone," the worried father said.

Najib's family is adamant that someone kidnapped him from his Scottsdale home near Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Via Linda.

I had originally thought that he might have walked off for an adventure and maybe something happened---like an accident or running into a bad situation.

But I feel like he would have been found by now, if that happened. So now the thought that he is with someone, either by force or voluntarily, makes more sense.

Many times, young men and women with special needs get very strong romantic/sexual urges and feelings that can make them kind of impulsive. They may have watched siblings, cousins, classmates having boyfriends/girlfriends and they have strong desires in late teens to do the same.

And it can make them quite vulnerable unfortunately. Maybe that is why the parents seem so certain he was taken by someone. And Jubi saying that 'he was going away and they wouldn't see him anymore' may be a clue of that kind of thing?

"Hello everyone. I will be updating later this evening, for now my father asked me to post a statement.

Dear friends,
As you all know our son Jubi is still missing. On behalf of my family, I wanted to reach out to every one of you to thank you for your support.

For those who helped us in the search, signed up for the meal train, as well as donated towards Jubi’s , your kindness is helping us stand on our feet. To the scottsdale police and the FBI, thank you for your continuous search for Jubi.

Please keep spreading the word about my son. You’re our hope to find him.

Your love will forever remain in my heart into another lifetime.
I would like to announce up to a $100,000 reward for Jubi’s safe return.

Thank you, Najib Monsif Sr."

edited to fix link.

NOV 8, 2021
$100,000 reward offered for safe return of missing Scottsdale man with autism
[...]

And now the family of Najib Monsif, better known as Jubi, is offering a $100,000 reward for any information leading to his safe return.

[...]

Although Scottsdale police said they don't believe someone came into the house and abducted Jubi, they do believe someone could have influenced him in getting out of the neighborhood.

Anyone with information on his disappearance is asked to contact the Scottsdale Police Department at 480-312-5000.

From the Finding Najib (Jubi) Monsif Facebook page.
"I have a YouTube Channel and have a series called Missing Mondays. This week we are sharing Jubi's story. The video will premiere at 5 pm PST. I hope we can continue to keep his story in the public. Thanks so much"

Perhaps there will be details there that news reports have missed. *crosses fingers*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back