Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are very good points you bring up. One thing I was always curious about in this case was that GP apparently (as far as we know) didn’t text with her one closest friend Rose over the course of her travels. I thought this was rather odd, given Rose was always someone she turned to when things were not going well with Brian and she even slept over at Rose’s place a number of times, according to Rose. Why then did Gabby not keep in touch with Rose with the odd text while travelling I wonder. From what Rose stated, Gabby was going to call her only on her birthday to possibly arrange to meet in Yellowstone. But no texts in between?

My take in general (on this point and about every time it has come up) is that GP was far less social and extra/extroverted than many commenters perceive her to have been. She seems (to me) amiable, upbeat, optimistic, sweet, but not particularly the girl who runs with a pack, has dozens of friends, and juggles an active, varied social life

When you say no rental contract of any kind, do you mean for a vehicle or a home or anything? Like, a rental contract for a storage unit or locker? That's why I believe that the storage locker that he was supposedly emptying was not a commercial rental, but was probably the storage locker in the condo that he and Gabby lived in, however briefly, which was owned by his parents and sold in July...meaning that G&B's stuff needed to be removed from it because of new ownership. The money "saved" was money that would have had to be spent in the future if they had to rent a locker...but L's said he could move their stuff to their house to solve that problem. So, where is Gabby's stuff NOW? jmo
Didn't the condo sale go through before BL flew home? Do people not move all their belongings out before closing?

IMO, it's a blurry image of GP with a double exposure of her in the background. IMO, she has a long cut on the inside of her left arm on photo #5 in the same series. MOO
I’d love to see #7 and #5, if someone can post them, and form my own opinions

Is this (bolded) established fact?
I'm sorry I misspoke. It was the final facetime

Gabby Petito's parents said the couple left Salt Lake City for Grand Teton National Park around Aug. 24, where they believe the couple spent no more than two days.

This was also around the last time Petito spoke with her mother over FaceTime.

"She seemed OK to me at the time, other than I don't know where the relationship was going with the boyfriend," said Schmidt of the couple possibly going through a rough patch.

Sure, do you mean the photo at the Butterfly Mural? JMO
Login • Instagram
Thank you.
No, I’ve seen that one. I mean this one…
WEpULaS.jpg

NTRAhUD.jpg

IMO. #7 is gabby, but not at Jenny lake lodge. I think she is in a store and it is at night/evening. I think the mark on her arm in #5 is a tattoo. Fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken