CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm permitted to ask this question so let me know if not but does it look like the divorce was in the courts all the way through August of this year? Concerning child support? MOO
I’m sure it’s been adjusted since the original order. Does not surprise me considering the pandemic, etc.

I watched the video again; it looks like a single page of newspaper or flyer and it moved easily with the wind in the video so I imagine it would easily blow away on its own. IMO this is a non-issue.

it’s actually when she pulls away there is a longer video it’s a clear piece of mail on the ground …white envelope that was more than likely visible to her as well as the newspaper…

I thought it was odd only because of situational awareness/state of mind …

But l could be reading into it too much.

I have to look for video again…

Not sure if I'm permitted to ask this question so let me know if not but does it look like the divorce was in the courts all the way through August of this year? Concerning child support? MOO
Yes, it looks like divorce was granted in 2012, but JW has filed petitions to modify multiple times over the last several years. Looking at the documents, it looks like the most recent was 2/19/21 and is still pending.

"My gut is that the surrounding financial mess is a smoke screen at worst" -- you might want to check this out a little more: for instance, there is someone doing 15 years for their part in this mess. The court records and articles are easy enough to find, but cannot be posted here!!
The financial mess is most certainly real. What I meant here was that HP gone missing could be missing for reasons not connected to the financial mess and the financial mess is confounding and unrelated rather than the cause of HP's disappearance (and convenient for any perp). Good chance I am wrong and there is a connection to her employment.

Hope disappearance comes to a rapid conclusion with HP safe and preferably reputable. Without a rapid conclusion can predict where will spend too much time this Winter (at WS is HP threads).

Wow. Crazy new info.

Where is her car???

Since LE isn't harping on locating the car, I keep thinking they found it. And whatever they found inside it, was the reason for the suspected crime scene raid at her house. Imo, they found the car inside guest parking.

One thing I feel strongly about, is that Heidi was visiting someone inside that building.

I also don't feel JW is involved. Heidi left the game at halftime and the dog was found within three hours of that. So something happened in a very short amount of time. Anything is possible at this point, but imo, JW would have been busy at the game and with his son and family for much of those three hours.

Moo.

Idk. I think he had a legit reason. I would do the same.

Moo.
Absolutely agree. And actually, it could very well be his family law atty telling him to keep a lower profile and that’s why he’s not making comments. I don’t see anything wrong here and it feels dirty to me to be picking apart the family law stuff. IMO.

I’m sure it’s been adjusted since the original order. Does not surprise me considering the pandemic, etc.
The thing about CS is one party has to REQUEST the adjustment, unless they mutually agree to it outside of court. These are requests that are being pushed through the court and it looks like there are responses filed in behalf of HP, so they weren't all mutually agreed upon. It says they were able to resolve the 2018 dispute through mediation in 2019, but there were multiple continuance filed after that.

DBM I mixed up dates

Last edited:
The thing about CS is one party has to REQUEST the adjustment, unless they mutually agree to it outside of court. These are requests that are being pushed through the court and it looks like there are responses filed in behalf of HP, so they weren't all mutually agreed upon. It says they were able to resolve the 2018 dispute through mediation in 2019, but there were multiple continuance filed after that.

This is interesting: 08/18/2021 Stipulation (to Take Pet's RFO Set for 8/25/21 Off Cal )
Filed by Petitioner. JW filed a stipulation to remove the hearing from the court calendar on his request for modification one day after she was last seen. It looks like that hearing wasn't scheduled to take place until 8/25.

I'm assuming this is what he tried to discuss with her the day after the football game but got no response. I wish these documents had previews without the fees so I could actually read them.
8/18 as in August. She went missing in October?

I just wanted to comment on custody arrangements. In Canada, often parents with 50/50 custody split other responsibilities. One parent may have all school decisions and the other all medical. That could be a reason for Heidi’s ex to ask for a temporary order right away. As far as a support change in the courts… if the parents can’t agree on their own, then they could easily be in court every year as support is adjusted yearly.

Is this what they are calling the alley?
Google Maps

Other views Google Maps - Google Maps - Google Maps

Ick, that last view you shared, especially, looks so grungy. I’d hate for my dog to be putting his bare paws down on that, let alone myself with shoes on. I’d be carrying the dog. lol

Maybe she parked in a public lot nearby and was walking through this alleyway as a shortcut to H+F?

Last edited:
Ick, that last view you shared, especially, looks so grungy. I’d late for my dog to be putting his bare paws down on that, let alone myself with shoes on. I’d be carrying the dog. lol

Maybe she parked in a public lot nearby and was walking through this alleyway as a shortcut to H+F?
Maybe. But surely she'd lived in LA long enough and was street-wise enough not to be walking around in alleys in DTLA - even in broad daylight. moo

The financial mess is most certainly real. What I meant here was that HP gone missing could be missing for reasons not connected to the financial mess and the financial mess is confounding and unrelated rather than the cause of HP's disappearance (and convenient for any perp). Good chance I am wrong and there is a connection to her employment.

Hope disappearance comes to a rapid conclusion with HP safe and preferably reputable. Without a rapid conclusion can predict where will spend too much time this Winter (at WS is HP threads).

I agree, the SEC mess could be a convenient situation for the perp. I am very curious about the amendment to child support filed 2/2021 and is still PENDING?

Pretty complicated case with her work, and child support situation happening at the same time.

I would like to know more about her text to boyfriend about being scared. Scared of the SEC I presume?

Maybe. But surely she'd lived in LA long enough and was street-wise enough not to be walking around in alleys in DTLA - even in broad daylight. moo

Is DTLA really dangerous??

As a Brit, this is surprising to me because I guess we see Los Angeles, CA as a tourist destination.

Then again, those from other countries think London looks appealing, when in reality it's a filthy cesspit of crime, gangs, and drug activity.

MOO

I agree, the SEC mess could be a convenient situation for the perp. I am very curious about the amendment to child support filed 2/2021 and is still PENDING?

Pretty complicated case with her work, and child support situation happening at the same time.

I would like to know more about her text to boyfriend about being scared. Scared of the SEC I presume?

What does 'SEC' stand for, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member